Team 14 - Scream if you wanna go faster! - Official Thread

morning!!

coley- that was last weeks weigh in...well done on 4 pounds, thats fantastic!
cass- good luck starting, i think it will help if shes really strict, keep you on the straight and narrow!

im not a happy bunny this morning.. my weigh in is STS.. ive stuck to it 100%, i cant understand why im not losing anything. ive lost inches, my waust was 36/37inch, its now 35inch, so i no im losing inches..

just a bit disappointed today, just feel like giving up at the moment, i wont though. going to see what the cdc says today when she comes.

i didnt get the job at the hobby shop i wanted, waited 2 weeks for a big fat NO!!! so just waiting for tesco to contact me, they said end of this week or early next week..

anyway off to have my 1st pint.

good luck girls!

Sarah - just look at me last week! Sometimes you do stay the same but it is physically impossible NOT to lose at this level of calories. Please don't give up. You will get a job and lose weight.

Hi girls,

You will lose Sarah, like Claire said it's near on impossible not to lose on this crazy diet.

Day 1 for me, just about to make a shake and down some water. I weighed in at a shocking 13st 8lbs last night. :( a long way off the 12st 2lbs I was in the summer. Am not looking forward to the next 5 days, it's going to be hard BUT just have to keep thinking positive thoughts.

Check back in later...

thanks girls...i KNOW its going to come off, its just 1 thing after another the last 2 weeks, but hey hoo i'll get there!! what doesnt kill you makes you stronger lol!

good luck today cass, 1 day at a time, hour by hour chick..

Hi girls,

Only a pound loss for me yesterday, cdc wasnt that happy but we've drawn a line under it now and I am gonna be 100% from today.

a pounds a pound mr2.. good luck for next week!
my cdc came out today and was a bit skitty with me, because i stayed the same, said i must be cheating if im not losing:(.. i felt like a naughty kid!! anyway shes coming out next week again to 'look at the situation'.. shes a lovley lady but she can be a bit intense about it, fair enough she has a job to do, but i just felt a bit silly for not losing..

anyway, onwards and upwards.

how's every1 doing today??

I think that's all our weigh ins for the week. Loser of the week is: me! LOL. But I also noticed that 3 of us have lost over 10% of our original body weight - MR2, Nelli and me. Have a look here to see what we have achieved already...What Losing 10 Percent Can Do

And our total pounds lost so far are: 104!!!!

woohoo well done coley!!

well done coley, mrs and nelli on your 10% lossess, thats brilliant..

well not a good day today:(, i got a letter for the tesco job this morning, you have not been successful, and the morrisons job, we will not be progressing your application.. so thats 3 jobs in a week with a BIG FAT NO NO NO......was absoloutley starving, water wasnt doing it so whilst cooking the dinner today i had.....a bloody good... SNIFF of the kids dinners lol!! had a cup of tea and a shake and alls better now!!

hows fellow teamies going today?

Sarah - that's a real shame but hey how great you resisted foodie treats! Crap like this is going to come along and resisting the old ways is the key I think. So bad that you didn't get the jobs but Woohoo!!! Be proud!

When I was looking for jobs last time I was looking over a year BUT I am now in a job I love. Just assume those jobs would've been awful and the one you'll get (and I'm sure it won't be a year!) will be MUCH better.

Hey guys, is it true you have a space? If so, I'd love to join you :) am restarting on Monday after having done WW for a couple of months. After a speedy weightloss as I need to be the size I want to be on my wedding day (next Sept) by end of Jan so that we order the right dress size!! Gargh!! No pressure :D

xxx

Hi wannabslim. Yes we do. You are very welcome. I'll need to know your start weight before CD then your results every week.

Have a scoot back through the thread to catch us with us. Tell us a bit about yourself...

Yayyy thanks for letting me join. Have just read through the whole of the thread (hence it took me a while to post!) and you girls are doing so well, I'm glad to be able to join your team.

So, a bit about me... well, I'm 23, from Bournemouth but living with my fiance at the moment in our flat in Southampton. I work in marketing/PR, and do lots of exercise (shame it doesnt seem to help me lose weight tho!).

I've been dieting for 2 years now (start weight was about 16st and am now about 12.7) in which I have used CD and a whole load of other plans, plus lots of time doing my own thing (hence it's taken 2 years!) to get to where I am now. I'm getting married Sept next year (so not long after you Coley), and having my measurements taken at the beginning of Feb for my dress. So I want to get to goal before then and maintain, so that I can order the right size dress and not need to pay a fortune out on alterations!!! What better incentive?

My healthy BMI is 11st 1 so my goal has always been to get there, have no idea what I will look like at 11st 1, but I reckon I'd like to get to between 10st and 10.7. So am aiming for a total 2st loss, which I want to achieve ASAP so I can get on with maintenance.

I will be doing the first few weeks on CD using my existing supplies, so will be weighing on my scales to start with. Will let you know on Monday what my start weight is, and will WI on Mondays until I start seeing a CDC. Hope that's ok.

xxx

Wannabslim - that's fabulous! We can talk weddings! You've done so well already. So which one are you in your pic? Left or right?

Welcome wannabeslim - and well done to everyone. Clair - fantastic about the 4lb - I bet you feel sooo much better now.

Sarah, I am sorry about the jobs - the right one is out there somewhere for you - and cross fingers that you find it soon.

Nelli

Yay we can indeed talk weddings! I'm on the left in my pic, which reminds me I need to update it soon... have lost at least half a stone since then! xx

Hey everyone, it's quiet on here today, where are you all?
I have changed my mood to "crappy" because it is so fitting - I have been cold and tired all day. I lit the fire, curled up in front of it - and fell asleep. Of course, I waken up sooo hot - cooked in fact, now I have the windows open trying to cool down :)

It's not like me to be like this, guess it might just be something to do with it being day 55! Keep telling myself that I am getting there - and it won't be long now.

Nelli

Aww hun sorry ur feeling crappy! I'm off out to aquafit now and then going to have my *whispers* last meal before I start CD tomorrow. Look forward to joining you in the K-club soon :) xx

Evening all :)

**FOOD REF IN THE NEXT PARAGRAPH**

I went out for a meal yesterday but I was good - I had garlic pitta bread for starter & then chicken which was in garlic butter (naughty I know) and about 10 chips on the side - so apart from the chips I was good!

**END OF FOOD REF**

I've been 100% today & the carb withdrawal headache is sort of here - I have been so cold & not hungry at all today, so somethings gotta be alright :)

Morning everyone. We didn't win the challenge I'm afraid. Next week maybe?

Nelli - hope you are feeling better today. I just passed day 50 and it does feel like an eternity! I've worked out I'm on this til end April! I just want to get on with it to be honest but what can you do?
Wannabslim - great photo! Aren't you a beauty? You look very slim already. Congrats on what you have achieved so far.
MR2 - Was there any reason for the eating (stress etc) or was it just a planned break?

not a happy bunny today:(
ive been taken OFF cd by my cdc, apparently cdc's have to inform your doctor now when you start the diet, well my cdc informed my doctor, when i went for my repeat prescription today he wasnt happy at all about me doing it, because i felt weak, light headed and im insomnia has gotten worse in the last week to the point where im awake every 20/30mins every night and im exhausted all the time, i told him about the diet and gave him my cdc's phone number, and he rang her, while i was sat there! and basically told her he didnt like the sound of the diet plan and asked her not to supply me anymore.... hes refered me to the dietician who i see on friday so she can give me a 'proper plan' (his words) to loose weight 'properly'(again his words)..

so i have a weeks supply of cd left which im going to use this week, and get the 'proper plan' off the dietician on friday.... to say im not happy is an understatement...

so i'll be leaving cdc team at the end of the week to join another part of the forum, not sure which part yet i dont no where i belong!!!!

i'll be popping back though to see how your all going...

anyway, popping off now, promised to take the kids ice skating! should be fun lol

Back