Team 14 - Scream if you wanna go faster! - Official Thread

I'm fine - ratty but fine! Still not losing anything which isn't fun but I keep telling myself it is impossible not to lose weight on 600 calories a day so its just not showing yet!

I'm hoping for that big whooooosh of weight loss.

By the by I'm going to advertise for a new member as Kimberley has gone awol.

good luck cass for thursday and well done on the race, god i couldnt of done it!!

mr2- dont worry about the blip u had... good luck for your WI on thursday..

coley-hopefuly that big woosh is round the corner!!

so far so good for this week, never touched a thing on monday for his b/day, was really good.. i think doing ss+ is helping because i can have milk!

coley, advertise away! a newbie is a coming lol!!!

p.s... had another job interview today for Tesco! went ok,i THINK.. should hear by the end of the week or early next week. Had an interview 2 weeks ago aswel, they said i should hear 1 way or another within 2 weeks so that should come through this week aswel.. and i applied for morrisons aswel!
can you tell im desperate for a job lol!!

Hi All - 3lb to report for this week - I had the cheek to be disappointed too :mad: after the 5 of last week and the 6 the week before.

Got the Summer Berry's drink from CDC and it's helping the water to glug down nicely - unlike over the past week where I've found it really difficult to drink and was managing (at a push) 2-3 litres max as opposed to 4+ in the previous weeks.

I had a good long chat with her about various things - funny, she has never really volunteered much information, but when I started to question things, she really was helpful.

Good Luck for Friday Cass - and good luck to everyone else for the weigh in's.

I think it's a good idea to advertise for someone else Claire.

Nelli

Just tired to porridge, it's different I'll give it that much. I can't quite put my finger on what it tasts like! It does taste odd. Think once I blend it and take the lumps out it might be better, will help when it's cold though. Can see how people go off it v quickly!

Can you hear the birds singing and see the bunnies skipping across the meadow?

Yes I have lost A POUND!

Hurrah! :)

Sarah - Good luck with the job (s)
Nelli - 3 pounds is great. How long would that take you on a normal diet?
Cass - Can't eat the porridge myself (I can only have gluten free) but I think there were a spate of discussion about it a few weeks ago. I'm sure you can find the perfect receipe.

Cass - I think you have to acquire a taste for many of the packs. As far as the lumps go, I invested in a Magic Bullet (as advertised on TV) and it was well worth the money. Now you can get the same thing on eBay for a fraction of the price. Good for cooking too (after the diet of course). I got some of the chocolate the other day and where I had found them too sweet before, they taste fine to me now. My CDC said to keep re-trying the ones I don't like. Good Luck.

Claire - you are spot on in that the scales HAVE to move especially with only having 600 cals a day. You should be due a very nice surprise any day now. Think about it, most conventional diets allow about 1000 and you are on almost at half of that ! How can you not lose.

Nelli

I cannot remember who suggested I try the drink mixes - but thank you whoever. I am drinking water like as if it were wine on a bad day :)

cass i cant stomach the porridge, i think it tastes TOO oaty, but like a oaty flavour iykwim!

nelli- 3lb loss, well done chuck

coley- 1lb loss, brilliant, keep going

thanks for the good lucks on the job front, i really do hate sitting in all the time, it gts you down after a while, well it does me anyway.. not doing too bad today, had 3 pts water, 2 shakes, so 1 more to go and a cuppa i think!
been to get some more sleeping tablets today from the drs, i have insomnia anyway but its got worse the last few days so ive had about between 2 and 3 hours sleep a night for the last 4 days, and thats in 20 mins here and there, so im shattered, but used to it lol.

hows everyone going today, did we advertise for a new member?

Good morning teamies - hope everyone is doing well. Lovely sunny COLD morning here in Glasgow. Today I am planning to exercise ! Working from home - so the plan is to stop every couple of hours and do some stretches with the LL green band - which up till now hasn't seen much action. If I do 10mins four times during the course of the day - it will mount up. Wish me luck - I WILL need it - If I don't do something all this wobble round my middle with be with me forever.
Nelli

Morning girls,

Nelli, do those band actually work? Have never head of them before. Am seeing my CDC tonight am excited. Everyone keeps telling me too start on Monday and enjoy the weekend but feel like if I don't start tomorrow I will never start. Everyday I keep eating like it's my last day! Bad I know.

Am on my own at work today so it's really going to drag!!

Don't forget your water girls, have a good day...

Hi girls, sorry havent been on for a couple of days.

I've got WI tonight, had a dodgy tummy this morning & am feeling weak and shakey. I dont even want my shake for lunch at the moment. I am on my 2nd pint of water though.

Wil let you know how I get on, I dont think I will have lost as one of our Family Friends passed away on sunday and I am having a bit of a down week.

Hi Ladies

MR2 - Sorry to hear about your loss. Terrible when things like that happen. They really knock you for six.
Cass - You could have the weekend before you start. I started on the thursday because I knew the first 3 days were the worse and I wanted the worst of them over at home not at work!
Sarah - I did advertise for a new member but I think as we are in a different forum now people don't necessarily come in unless they are already in a team.

Am off for my weigh in tonight. Scales have been moving again so quietly confident...

Sorry about your loss MR2, that really horrible. Hope your feeling a bit better today.

Good luck for your weight in Claire, let us know how you get on!

Yep, think I am going to start tomorrow, at least I can sleep or get out the house over the weekend if I feel really crappy. Will let you know how I get on tonight.

Sorry to hear about your friend MR2 - life just isn't fun a lot of the time, is it? Hope you've rcovered from the tummy bug.

Cass - I don't know about whether the bands work or no - I've had mine since January 2007 - but technically it's still brand spanking new - or at least it was this morning :)

Claire - fingers (and toes) crossed for your weight in - hope it goes well.

I've been having computer problems all day and I don't think they are completely fixed yet ... so, if I disappear for a few days please don't bump me from the team as I will return !

Nelli

Got all my shakes and ready to go for it tomorrow!! yey! CDC was lovely although she did say she's pretty strict and doesnt tollerate messing around so thats probably a good thing!!

Just updating the weigh in form. I've got Nelli's and mine. Was yours last week or this week Sarah? Sorry I've got myself confused!

Back