Team 14 - Scream if you wanna go faster! - Official Thread

And little old me if you still have that 2nd space available that you advertised. :)

I start on Thursday but am slimming by other means this week (slimfast).

Hi newbies! Devoted2beingslim and Slaterslady I will PM you in a min to get weigh ins etc. Welcome to the team. Please post and tell us a bit about yourselves.

Purplehugs - great name! Sorry the other two got in first. Please go back to the team advertising thread and I'll sure someone will snap you up.

Hoorey, thanks this will be brill.As I'm a newbie I don't know what PM is on here. I'm on day 2 of Sole Source Plus and doing fine just a bit of a foggy fuzzy head. I've done Cambridge before and been very successful so I know I can do it again. Like my user name implies I'm devoted to being slim.

Who are the other members of this team?

Thanks for adding me xx

hi all ty for having me - my new restart weight is 11st 9 and my weigh in day is a saturday.

My target is 9 stone 7 but we will just see

Im ssing until 10stone and then i will start to move up plans x

nice to meet u all

nikki x

Hi newbies! Devoted2beingslim and Slaterslady I will PM you in a min to get weigh ins etc. Welcome to the team. Please post and tell us a bit about yourselves.

Purplehugs - great name! Sorry the other two got in first. Please go back to the team advertising thread and I'll sure someone will snap you up.
No prob.. didn't spot both only one... good luck all! :)

Welcome Devoted and Slaterslady! Good to have you on board :)

Just wanted to report another good day today - am hoping that I will have lost the gain from Thursday/Friday by WI tomorrow night! Fingers crossed eh!?

Lol Nelli that's so sweet of your hubby! Mike's always telling me he loves me as I am, but that's not really helpful when he says exactly the same whether I'm 16 stone or 11!! He's always encouraged me to lose the extra weight, and still reckons I've got a bit to go, even though I'm getting to the point where I'm happy with my weight now and would rather spend the next few months exercising and toning up than dieting! Hey ho, they do try don't they, but never manage to get it quite right :) gotta love'em!

How has your day been gang?

xxx

welcome newbies!!! Great to see more people. Look forward to getting to know you.

Sorry I have not posted for a couple of days been up north 100miles away (yes i drove there) not been a driver more than 6 weeks and wahey I did my first long distance journey alone wahey:D:D:D

Hi there Wannabslim & hypa2008, thanks for the welcome. Day 3 for me now and still determined. Even tho my head doesn't feel like my own and I'm freezing. Nevermind in a few days I'll be in the Zone properly.

I'd love to hear more about you, how far you've come etc...

I lost approx 4 stone on Cambridge SS first time round but messed it up over the last 12 months and regained the lot through emotional eating. I want to get all of it back off as quickly as possible but am doing SS+ instead this time.

Have a great day everyone

Dawn xx

As my thread suggests I have been doing CD for 12 weeks I was doing SS and then my CDC put me on SS+ the last 2 weeks. I have lost 4stone 5pounds in that 12 weeks so it just shows if you stick with it you can really lose. I did gain a pound over xmas but I was careful as I could be on xmas day.

I am 25(26) 10th feb. I am currently working part time as a clerk at hospital 2 days a week(16 hours) and go to uni 2 days a week doing bsc psychology. I hope you get in ketosis soon you should test if you are already because It only took me 2 days to get in ketosis. The first 2 weeks were the hardest for me but after that it's become second nature really.

Welcome Devoted and Slaterslady. I'm heading towards my 20th week on SS+. I havent lost as fast as others and am crawling towards 4 stone lost. Truth be told I'm getting a bit sick of it so the more we motivate each other the better for me.

I work in Communications at a University and also run a jewelley business and do tarot readings. I'm getting married in August but am trying to lose weight to get pregnant. I'm 38 so I'm trying to do everything at once!

I've been trying, whilst on this diet, to sort through my eating issues. Recently I've been reading the 'Beck Diet Solution.' I haven't made my mind up what I think about it yet.

Hi all thanks for a lovely welcome x

Im on day 3 of my last stint of losing all my weight I was a staggering 17 stone back in may got on the scales this morning and they read 11stone 4lbs :) - I am back in the zone nothing has passed my lips that shouldnt have so hopefully this week i will get into the allusive 10 stones:) (I wish)

I am at uni doing my BSc in nursing (only one year left) then hopefully might go onto to med school but if not I want to go into palliative care and breast care :) Maybe even weight management after all this lol

Anyway as always here if anyone needs me (I got the next month off - so always around) and speak to u all soon xx

nikki xx

Evening everyone!

Well I just got back from WI and am 11.4 (although the scales kept flicking between 11.3 and 11.4 we went for the higher one to be safe). Like you Slaterslady, I'm hoping I'll see the 10's this week too :) fingers crossed! That's 1.5lbs off, not bad considering my wobble on Thurs and Fri last week!

This is my gazillionth attempt at CD, but in truth is only the second time I have done the diet successfully. I first did it in Feb 2007, lost about 4 stone, and then never got to goal. This time I started at about 2 stone lighter than my original start weight but am ACTUALLY going to to get to goal... only 3lbs to go and only 11lbs til my ultimate goal of 10.7 :D

xxx

Congratulations Wannabslim, another 3 pound off, wow not to go far now. Day 3 almost over for me and stuck 100% to SS+. I'm very proud of myself too :) xx

Hiya Coley144, Thanks for your email but I can't reply as I don't have the privileges yet? My weighin day is Sunday morning. My Start Weight is 184Ib and my target is 126Ib. I'll post my loss which I hope is going to be in excess of 5 pounds on Sunday morning. My tummy is deflating already :)

Hello Ladies! How's everyone doing? I've hit TOTM which is bad cos I'm not pregnant but good cos I might actually shift some poundage. At the moment I'm looking at another 0 week!

Devoted - How is it going? Still sticking to it?
Slaterslady - so who's this Slater then?
WannaB - Anywhere near the 10's?
Hypa - How's the driving going?
Nelli - ooh you are on another page so I'll just ask how's it going?

What a lovely full house of ladies! x

hey teamies ,

How we all doing this week? I have lost 3.5 this week:) which is spot on for my minitarget of before my birthday as birthday is in 12 days:) . Although I have two more wi's till my birthday night out :D

hey claire

Just seen your message about how driving is going. It's going wicked I have managed to burn up 300 miles in the ast week lol but I am loving it. I love driving truely:)

Hi Everyone

Welcome to the newbies and hope you are all doing well.

Unfortunately i've been sick again - this is really unusual for me as I am never ill, but it seems to be a follow on from the virus or food poisoning I had in Florida a couple of weeks ago. It looks like I will have to have some tests to figure it out for sure.

I didn't make my Tuesday weigh in because of this and have had to eat food in order to take the medication - talk about sabotage - though seriously I am not overeating or anything drastic - in fact it is really driving me mad as I just want to get on with dealing with the remainder of my weight.

If you guys want me to drop out for a couple of weeks until I get this sorted and can be back to ss'ing I will understand.

Love Nelli

Just completing Day 5. Have stuck 100% as promised. Still feel like crap tho but I'm sure the weigh in on Sunday morning will cheer me up. It's the cold that's driving me bonkers. Went up to JJB and bought a big sweat shirt tonight out of desperation. Nothing or nobody is going to prevent me from getting back in my size 10 jeans & I am so excited (actually just typing that has cheered me up) :) xx

Back