Team 14 - Scream if you wanna go faster! - Official Thread

hi claire

ust wanted warn you all I may not be around much this week because my step nanna died today at 4am i guess now shes not in pain as she had cancer in her portal vein and has been in hospital in pain for 10 days. so much happening with dad being bad now i got go be with my family and support them through this death. will try though to be on as and when

Anna! - Oh you are going through the ringer! Don't worry about us. You come and pop in if you need support - otherwise be there for your family. That is what matters at times like this. I'll keep your place open for you. xxx

We're very quiet on this thread at the moment. How's everyone doing? I'm still on 1000 cals. Loving it but I don't think I'll have lost this week. I may even have put on! We shall see...

the funeral is on tuesday morning and wake is after it at local pub where she spent 45 years every sunday and every occasion ie birthdays etc in.I hope the scales move for you soon claire.

I'm here to report a 1.5 pound GAIN this week. My CDC is talking about contacting the CD medical adviser. I'm staying on 1000 for now. :(

Hi All - sorry I haven't been on. I am finding myself living to work (and keep our business on it's feet) instead of the opposite way around.

Not been ss'ing 100% but at least keeping steady while I get all the work that's going on sorted out. (Would like to report we are making megabucks - but not so - just riding out this recession as one leg of our business is busy and the other stone DEAD). So tired I've been in bed by 9 most nights and back at it by 6am the following morning.

Will catch up over the weekend.
Nelli

P.S. Oscar (in pic) is now 6 months old and as big as a house - the same size of our (huge) male and bigger than our 5 yr old female. Elephant cross maybe???

HA HA

Haven't had any weigh in's this week except my gain and I'm not reporting that! So I presume everyone else hasn't got weighed?

Nelli - Glad you are keeping steady. Our business (jewellery) has been affected by the recession as well. Luckily for us it isn't our major income so I do sympathise with you. And Oscar looks ENORMOUS!

Hiya guys, thanks claire for the pm, it was just what I needed to log in. I've had a crappy time at this end. My son was in hospital all last week and I stayed on the parents put up beds and ate hospital food. I think I have regained all that I lost and more. My son is almost fine now but there is a chance of flare ups. He has a condition called Irritable Hip Syndrome, he couldn't walk, move or support his own weight and was in dreadful pain. I felt so guilty eating but then couldn't stop, feel pretty stupid now and regretful. I had to eat as CD wasn't accessible but could have controlled it better instead of living off the hospital corridor vending machine. I have been trying to restart for the last two days but have failed miserably. I think just writing this message is enough to guarantee my success for tommorow. I will weigh in the morning and adjust my ticker as necessary. I will make a mental note to log in as well as I know it will help if I feel weak emotionally. I hope you are all well and will catch up on the posts in a bit. love Dawn xx

Some sad news and some good news in the posts. Congrats on the losses and keep your chin up for those having a rough time at the mo.

I just saw a post about me. It said:
"Devoted- You NEARLY won slimmer of the week across all teams last week! I was watching with bated breath but you were pipped at the post. You came second so yay to you!!!"

This has cheered me up. Is there a thread where you can view this kind of thing. I'm going to aim to be on it again :) xx

Sorry you've been having a hard time Devoted. Must be a really stressful time. There is a team results thread created every week - it's in the top section in this forum. Maybe you can win this week - or next? Hope you get through the day ok.

Hiya, well I'm glad to be back on track and hope that the feelings of guilt soon lift so that I'm not entirely devoid of self esteem for much longer xx

Hey you fill up that self esteem a bit! You are back on track! That's great. BUT whether you are dieting or not you are still fabulous!

hiya guys. I am back sorry not been around but was at parents as you know my nan died and was funeral etc I have lost pounds though since I was last here so I am happy about that but i did take my packs with me many thanks for keeeping my space available.

Back