***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep he survived too so really pleased!!

Your WI will be fine hun.. I know the feeling though I always seem to get nervous/exited day before WI!

I think I'm gunna mix SS and SS+ depending on how I feel!! What sort of thing do you have for the 200kcal meal???

Well I'm back from The Ball.

It was wonderful. I'm afraid I wasn't a good girl though. I ate and drank and ate a bit more and drank again and even ate some more then drank and drank and drank.:drunk:

:jelous:I think I drank a little too much as I was rather poorly :sign0137: when we got back to the hotel. :eek::eek:

I have managed to get a couple of litres of water in today and one shake. I seemed to have lost about 7lb overnight.

I don't think my meal stayed in long enough to be classed as cheating! :sigh:

I'm still feeling very fragile so please don't shout at me for being a plonker.

Morning
pmsl @ simply lucy! what did you drink? did you at least stick to the voddies and diet coke? if you didnt digest the food i guess it shouldnt effect you,lol
have you checked your ketosis this morn?
ive got my weigh in today at 3.30 so fingers crossed! i feel lighter but i did a ss+ week so hoping for around 4 lbs weight loss.
hows everyone else doing? xx

well just had my first weigh in and i lost 7lbs!! :p im over the moon with that. where is everyone today????????

Well done lena, thats great.

I'm afraid I didn't stick to the vodka as planned in fact the only vodka I had was the shots along with the baileys and sambuka! I ended up drinking wine all evening as a friend on our table kept buying bottles for us all (he's loaded!). Would have been rude not to drink it!

oh well, sounds like a fun night! so are you back on the wagon today?

Hey all, i hope you've all had a nice day.

Well done on your loss Lena, 7lbs in one week is fantastic.

I had my WI this morning and lost 3lbs which i was very surprised about. The reason being because i had a little milk and abit of wholemeal bread last night because i had very bad acid reflux and it was keeping me awake and in tears. So i didnt expect much of a loss today bt it was 3lbs so i'm very pleased. I need to get some sugar free rennies but i'm hoping to do 100% SS from now.

I hope you're all having a nice evening xx :)

well done maybe baby! thats 11lb off now, wow nearly a stone xxx and youve completed anothr goal - your in the 10's :D :cool: summer here we come!

Hi all, how are you doing today??I hope you're all well. I've had a good day so far, but struggling with the water abit.

Thanks Lena. I'm so happy with my loss. But i need to get back on the 100% track. I had a bit to nibble here and there yesterday and it hasn't effected my weight but i know thats a slipperey slope, so i have to be 100%. Its just holding me back.

I'll check back in later :) xx

Hiya maybe baby
the boards gone very quiet! i hope everyones doing ok. if you hve to nbble just stay clear of the carbs! protien nibbles shld be ok! im feeling good, not thinking about food anymore! i always feel comfortably full now so i know ketosis has kicked in xx

Good evening all. Well where has the last week gone? It's zoomed by!

It's weigh in day for me again tomorrow and it's going to be a bad one after my disaster of a weekend.

I really think I've put on. On sunday I only managed 1 shake and a tonne of water. On monday I managed 3 shakes and drank loads and today I felt well enough to have 3 shakes!

I'd be happy with just a 1lb loss this week but I have a sneaky feeling it just isn't gonna happen!

Morning all
good luck simply lucy! look forward to hearing your results! im sure you'll be fine. ive got audience tickets to watch britains got talent so im off to watch that today, its a long day and theyve got a bar there, gonna try my best, im taking a choc velvt brick to drink in the interval xx

Well well well I lost 3lb............woohoooooooo

Thats 11lb in 2 weeks, I'm so chuffed.

Hiya!

Brilliant news on your losses everyone!

Sorry have not been on much had the flu.. horrible... been dying!! (Man Flu!!!)

I havent been weighed this week coz only got out of bed today!!

Hope you all have a good day x

Hi everyone

Sorry been an incredibly busy week & I've had a couple of bad days foodwise. My weekend was nuts worked 2 15hour days & come monday I felt really faint & weird so monday & tuesday I had some 'real' food kept it low carb so hopefully won't have done too much damage but really annoyed that I am yet to complete a full 7 days full ss!!

Well done on your losses so far ladies everyone seems to be in the flow of things again now! I am back on the shakes again today I know my weight has STS since friday but hopefully 2 days of glugging the water & sticking to my shakes I will end with a couple of lbs down!

I am away this week & was tempted to say sod it I'll just start back after the weekend but I need to do this & make wise choices at the weekend rather than thinking of it as an opportunity to binge!!
It will involve drinking & eating off plan but I will try to stick to damage limitations!

Hope your feeling better soon YM. x

Hi ladies, i hope you're all having a good day.

Well done on your 3lbs loss SL, you'll have a stone off in no time :).

Awww YM, i'm sorry to hear you havent been too well. I hope you're feeling better. Try not to worry about getting weighed etc, just focus on getting better.

DB, i think you made the right decision to have a low carb meal if you were feeling faint, why dont you try doing SS+ or 810 on the days where you're working alot. I'm sure you'll lose some weight after 2 days of glugging the water. I'm sure you'll be able to be strong during your week away. If you stay as low carb as possible you will be fine. I have been in that situation before thinking of opportunities to binge but its just not worth it.

My day has been ok so far. I'm having touble drining the water because its nearly TOTM and i feel so bloated. I had alittle nibble of chicken yesterday because i couldnt drink all my water without feeling sick and so i got really hugry. But trying my best to be 100%. Not sure if i'm going to have a good loss or if i'll be retaining water, but i'm hoping for a 3lbs loss.

Speak soon xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back