***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Girlies!!

Feeling alot better now thank you... Even managed to go out and get weighed... Lost 4 1/2lbs sooooo happy!!!:D

Hope you're all doing well xx

well done ladies! yummy mummy it must be nice to be in the 14's now lol. simply lucy all that partying and still 11lbs down , wow
glad everyones doing so well, im feelin positive abouth this diet, im finding alot easier this week to, although i stillhave my 200kcal meal, i prefur that than trying to ss then cheating with some thing naughty!

Guess what, i have a new little goal to work towards and keep me on track with CD. I have been invited to my friends graduation party on 22nd Feb and i want to look good when i go because there will be people there who i havent seen in ages. So i want to do CD SS 100% now and get another stone off by then :), yey, lol, i cant wait. I'm not worried about the food because my friend knows i'm on the diet :)

Also, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I want to start using Bio Oil whist i lose weight on CD but it states that you cant use it on brocken skin. Well this is going to sound really really stupid, but what is broken skin? Sorry if i sound dumb but i get anxious about everything and just want to make sure, lol.

I hope you're having a nice night ladies xx

Thanks Lena, i thought so, lol. I hope everyone is having a good day. I'm so bloated, cant wait to get TOTM out the way, i think its going to effect my WI :( xx

Hiya!

How is everyone getting on??

I have still got the flu :cry:better though.. have been off the diet for few days.. Just been eating toast!! Drinking loads of squash.. I know its not allowed :sigh: but atm cant stand just water on its own :cry:so I know Im prob out of ketosis but will deal with it when I'm better!!

Anyway!! Hope everyone is doing well xx

Hi everyone
how are you all? i hope we're still a team? xx :eek:
yummy mummmy hope your feeling better now, don't feel too bad about falling ff the wagon, remember how well you where doing and get back on! if you're out of ketosis youll just have to get back into the swing off things, im sure you can hun xxx

Hiya!

Thank you.. Still feeling rubbish and still not back on the shakes yet! :cry::sigh: Just cant stomach them at the mo!.. :cry:Hoping to try tomoro!

Could I please have everyones weigh in results and everyones weight in pounds last week!

Whats everyone upto this weekend??

Thank you xx

My percentage is 1.2% this week.

Hi ladies, sorry i've not been around for the past few days. I was really unwell yesterday and today we've had visitors around so i've been so busy. I've had to resist alot of tempting food today aswell which has been torture, but i'm doing well, lol.

I hope you're feeling better YM and i hope you're both having a nice weekend :).

My loss for last week was 1.92% xx

Hiya!

How is everyone??

I am still off the shakes.. :cry::sigh: Still feel horrible!! :cry:Had some cereal this morning with tiny bit of milk so Im eating healthy but just want to get back on track!! :( Want to shift this horrible bug!!:cry::mad: :sigh:

Also, could I please have everyones weight in pounds.. last week and this week..

Thank you! Hope you have a lovely day x

Last week I lost 8lb
This week I lost 3lb

Aww, i'm sorry to hear you're still not very well YM :hug99:. Maybe you could see the GP about it but i'm sure the you'll get rid of the bug in a few days. I hope you feel better soon though :hug99:.

My losses this week 3lbs
My losses last week: 8lbs

I've got WI tmrw morning but i'm not feelig positive about it. I've starting weighing myself again since we got the scales repaired and i've gained 1lb from yesterday. I haven't cheated or nibbled so i was realy upset about it but i think i'm just retaining water because i am due on my period any day now and i'm very bloated. I'll try not to let it get me down if i have a low loss tmrw, i'll just amke up for it next week.

Anyway, i hope you are all having a nice weekend. xx

hey girls,
ive also got my next weigh in 2moro, i just hope ive lost something, i know some off my meals this week where way over 200 kcal :sigh:
i have stuck to the atkins rules tho and remained in ketosis all week so any loss is a loss, fingers crossed xx
my weigh in is at 10.15 so i let you know, hope you all had a good weekend xx

mornin ladies
wow, theres about 5 inches of snow here in west london!
well my 2 girls have had a great morning,my 15 month old couldnt believe her eyes!
im off to be weighed now, just hope ive lost something although been a bit naughty this week - i'll let you know xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back