***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm having my first meeting with my CDC tomorrow morning. I'd love to join a team, is there a space available still?
Thanks

Hiya exp 107 and forest. we have 2 spaces so you are both more than welcome! :D:D, im on week 3 now, next weigh in on sun if you read though the posts you will learn a bit about us xxxx exp i see youve lost 24lbs already! well done :happy096: how long did that take?

Hiya exp 107 and forest. we have 2 spaces so you are both more than welcome! :D:D, im on week 3 now, next weigh in on sun if you read though the posts you will learn a bit about us xxxx exp i see youve lost 24lbs already! well done :happy096: how long did that take?
Thankyou Lena, the 24lbs has taken 4wks, first week was reducing calories and carbs in readiness for CD and 3wks SS+ so I'm now on week 4 :D My weigh in is Monday morning so for this week its was 5lbs or 3.42% My name is Nicola I'm 36 and a mother of 2, both boys, eldest is 17 and the youngest is 5 :)

Oooh nice weight lost exp107! I know it will be hard but reading how successful others have been is really motivating!
A bit of info about me: I'm a 23yrs old mum of 2: a 3yr old boy and my daughter who will be 1yr old in a couple weeks.
I was always a little bit overweight but I have really piled on the pounds with the two pregnancies which I've never managed to lose. I'm pretty much a food addict... so that better change!! hehe

Hiya ladies, our team leader has changed diets so theres a vacancy for a team leader??
Nicola im doing ss+ too but was gutted at my 1/2 loss last week, ive got my fingers crossed for sun xxx
Welcome to ur team! :talk017:

I do SS+ for the milk allowance because I can't drink black coffee/tea :jelous: so I do the 4packs and milk in my coffee :)

What's involved in the team leaders role??

Welcome to new members, Lena why do you be team leader?

I've just done my exercise for the day by bouncing on the snow cover trampoline, was fab!

Hiya guys
Lucy i dont think i wanna be team leader - i dont like responsibility:rolleyes: lol xx any other offers? im not really sure what it involves i think you just submt our weight losses for the week - not sure what else.
i start uni on monday! i didnt want to join as a fat girl but hopefully i will be the shrinking girl.:)
Nicola my ss+ is 3 shakes plus a 200kcal meal but this week ive had only 2 shakes on 4 of the days and a slightly bigger meal,i just dont feel hungry for the 3 rd shake after my meal.

I have sent a PM to IreneH to ask what the role involves ;)

I have had a reply and yes its mainly collating everyone's weekly losses and submitting them and of course keeping the team motivated

Last edited:
Hi everyone!! Hope you're all ok! I have decided to come back to CD as atkins is way to much like hard work preparing food etc! I have now managed to shift this horrible flu!! Anyway.. Re-starting tomorrow! just thought I'd pop in and wish you all luck and seeing your tickers you're all doing really well!:)
Byyeeeeee!! xxx

Morning ladies
im sooooo happy this morning, went shopping and as usual picked up a size 18 and size16 jeans to try on, normally i always have to go with the 18's BUT today the 16s fit, woo yeah im in my first pair of 16s for 8 months! :bliss:that means more to me than any number on the scale, the real goal will be when i can get a pair of 14s on! havnt done that for 8 years. :rolleyes: pmsl

Hi ladies, how are you all? Sorry i havn't been about. I was out all day yesterday and just managed to get on. I hope you're all doing well on the diet. I'm not doing too bad but stil feeling bloated.

So have we got 2 new members and a new team leader?!? Fill me in people ( i'm being too lazy to read the past posts, i've broke my glasses and my face is literally glued to the screen right now so i can see what i'm typing, lol).

I hope you all have a nice weekend xx

Have you got room for one more? I'm on day 9 with 9lb lost and about 100 to go!

Oh no ditzeeblonde.. Hope you are ok?? Good luck with your low carb diet xx

Guessing now there is a vacancy would you have me back!?!? Plllleeeeeaaaasssee!! NEED TEAM SUPPORT LOL! xx

That sounds good... I was going to do atkins but need to cut out food for a while coz having 3 young children there is far too much temptation!!

Well done in how much you've lost already and good luck in your new challenge xx

Sad to see you go ditzee blonde :wave_cry:, i couldnt do without my meal each day - ss+ works for me
Welcome back yummy mummy :hug99: , i assume you going back to being team leader? xxxxx
im still so chuffed sitting here in my new size 16 jeans!
Maybe baby - we've got 2 new members xx

yummy mummy - when are you re- starting diet? and whens your weigh in? mines 2moro 8.30pm x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back