***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!! Thank you!!!

I don't mind still being team leader if that's ok with everyone?? Started SS+ today and will be weighed every Friday! Well done on size 16 jeans thats brilliant! I'm watching a pair of size 16 jeans for WHEN I can fit into them! Very determined this time!

So could everyone post their WI results... TOTAL weight in pounds last week and now.. and welcome to the 2 new members! xx

So team members are:
Me Yummy Mummy :D
Lena
Maybe Baby
Simply Lucy
Exp107
Forest290

What is everyone's WI days??

Also, lets tell each other a bit about ourselves, you dont have to but thought it would be something nice to get to know each other:

Name... Charlotte
Age... 23
How much you want to loose... 73lbs
Proudest Moment... Giving Birth to my three beautiful girls!
Where abouts in UK you are.. Sunny South, Bournemouth!! :D Well snowy and sunny atm!!
Anything else you wanna add!?!..

Oooh congrats on the jeans size 16! I hope I'll get there soon too... :D

Name... Stefany
Age... 23
How much you want to loose... 51lbs
Proudest Moment... hmm when I look at my 2 beautiful kids :p
Where abouts in UK you are.. Nottingham; but I'm actually French :)
Anything else you wanna add!?!.. Hello!!

edit: forgot to add my WI is on Saturday mornings

Im Lena, 27, live in west london, 2 little girls 6 + 15 months about 4 stone to loose :eek:
forest - how have you found your first wkend? the first 3 days are the hardest hun! once your in ketosis you wont feel the hunger its still hard but we r all here to help!

Hi ladies, i jst wanted to pop in and say a quick hi whilst i'm online. I cant type much tonight or look at the computer screen too much because like i mentioned before i have broken my glasses and i am getting terrible headaches and sickness squinting at the computer screen.

So welcome to the new members and a welcome back to Yummy Mummy. Well done on the size 16s Lena, i'm sure you'll have a great WI this week if you'r lsoing inches :).

If its ok i'll fill out the get to know each other questions when i can see properly, lol.

I hope you're all having a good night :)

I forgot to mention that my WI day is Monday mornings :) xx

Aww ditzeeblonde, i'm sorry to see you go. I hope you're feeling better now. Good luck with your weightloss journey. Pop in and say hi sometimes :). Take care xx

Name... Nicola
Age... 36
How much you want to loose... 10st ish :cry:
Proudest Moment... I have lots of proud moments :D
Where abouts in UK you are..Leighton Buzzard, South Bedfordshire
Anything else you wanna add!?!..Mum of 2 boys age 17yrs & 5yrs :D

Well done on the size 16 jeans Lena :D I've got quite a way to go before I get to those :sigh: But I will get there :D

My WI day is Monday and last Monday -

Before WI 280.8 - After WI 275.8 Lost 5lbs :D

Hi Ladies, how are you doing today?? I managed to get some new contacts to wear today so i can watch TV and go on the laptop without feeling sick, YEY. I felt sooooooooo sick last night, it was horrible, my eyesight is not very good at all.

Nicola and Stefany, welcome to the team :). How are you both getting on with CD?? It hope you're both doing well and you had fab results at WI :).

Name: Laaibah

How much you want to loose: 45lbs or 52lbs (i have a goal weight of 8st 7 but might change to 8st).

Proudest Moment: Getting my life back on track after illness and lots more :)

Where abouts in UK you are: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire

Anything else you wanna add!?!..

Star Sign:Sagittarius

Job: Student/Volunteer but i want to be a Primary School Teacher/Educational Psychologist in the future.

Ideal Job: Olympic Swimmer.

Interests: Volunteer/Charity Work, Swimming, Nutrition and Fitness, Reading, Dancing,

Favourite Films: The Deveil Wears Prada, Amelie, The Shawshank Redemption, Finding Nemo, All the Harry Potter Films, Twilight and lots more.

I think i will stop there now, lol. I just thought i'd add a few extra things on the end, lol.

I hope you're all having a nice weekend xx

Well done on losing 5lbs Nicola :). Keep up the fab work xx

Last week I was 247lb I lost 6lb making me 241lb now. :)

Afternoon ladies, how is everyone? ive got my weigh in at 8.30 and im dreading it cos i started my period this morn! also i usually get weighed early morning
i post my results later - beter be more than 1/2 lb lol

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone has had a good day?? So sorry but didnt manage to get results posted.. Never get time, would anyone else like to be team leader??

What is everyone doing SS or SS+ ?? Hope all doing well xx

I'm on my second day of SS. I'm on 4 cd meals though as I'm "tall", still really hungry :( I'm sticking to it; plenty of water and trying to keep myself busy. I can't wait for the ketosis, I feel like I'm torturing myself being this hungry but I know once I'm at a normal weight it will be much healthier for my body. Motivated!! I will get there :p

Hiya forest, im the same height as you 5'8 but i have 3 shakes and a 200 kcal meal, the first three days are really hard but as you enter ketosis it really does take away the hunger pains! you have to bear with the first horrible days - it will get better - i promise! :D
Jut think about how great your gonna look come summer :cool:! If you really need to eat you are allowed a small carb free meal like a tuna salad, then you would be doing the ss+ option which i think had a slightly slower weight loss - the choice is yours hun - just stick with it!:)
i was supposed to be weighed today but my cdc has changed it to tommorow eve - so i let you all know how it goes xx

Thanks Lena :)
Yeah I am sticking to it :p I'm off to bed now so I'm happy to say I've managed my first 2 days (so my first mini goal!) and I've watched hubby eat pizza and chocolate muffins for dinner... grrr
But yeah, all worth it - thinking of this summer's bikini :p hehe
Next mini-goal - manage 100% SS 'til my first WI :D
Getting some Ketostix tomorrow to motivate me; think I'll be happy when in a few days it will be positive!

Last edited:
Well done Lucy on your 6lbs and well done Stefany on completing your first weekend :D I'm supposed to WI in the morning and currently I'm hoping for no more snow or ice so I can get my car off the drive :(

Hope you make it to your WI Nicola. I really should buy a few extra meals in case I can't make it to my WI due to snow or anything - as I was only given exactly enough 'til my next visit.
On day 3 now, woohoo! Just had my first vanilla shake and it tastes really nice imo, my favorite so far! I don't feel like I'm in ketosis yet, hoping that will start tomorrow.

Me again :p
Just happy to say that after feeling bloody hungry all day the hunger has finally calmed down; woohooooo! I had lost hope lol. Hoping the feeling won't come back any time soon though.
So how are you girls doing today?

I've had a good day today. Had just over 2 litres of water already!

I've kind of got myself into a good routine now.

I have half a bar for breakfast, a soup or shake for lunch then half a bar in the afternoon followed by a soup in the evening. Then plenty of water all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back