***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay; well done Lucy :D Here's to 4 liters tomorrow :p

Hey ladies, well done on drinking your water :). I hardly ever manage 4 litres just because i feel so full and bloated and start to get acid reflux which keeps me up at night :(.

I'm glad you enjoyed the hot chocolate forest, i love it. I cant stand choc shake cold.

I think askin your hubby is a good idea because i wouldnt know where to start. But i do know that there are websites where you can create banners etc and post them on forums. I just have to find them and give it a try.

I'v had a good day today, i even sat with my sisters as they at fish and chips and didnt want any at all, i feel so proud, lol. But i am abit worried about my mum. Shes on the diet too and has had a heavy feeling on her head and so she has got us all worried, does anyone know what it might be?? I'm thinking it could be low blood pressure as she was sitting down and reading for a while and felt dizzy when she came downstairs. I would appreciate your thoughts as i'm a little worried too and think its too late to ring my CDC.

I hope you've all had a good day :) xx

Here are a few options ladies, what do you think? :)

A
c300097d.jpg

B
08fa7684.jpg

C
ff9ba7b1.jpg

D
3135cd10.jpg

E
24e96083.jpg

F
58942015.jpg

G
48a27c6c.jpg

H
e2124f55.jpg

I
9f6a6f46.jpg

Hiya!

I think E and H!

Right.. I need a kick up the bum today.. :sigh: keep slipping off the wagon, had choc today! :cry:(Only a tiny bit but still choc!!!) Its my dads 60th sunday so mon mum did a roast and I was good, tomoro we go bowling.. NOT gunna eat! :) Sunday she wants us over for dinner.. NEXT sat im throwing surprise party for him with choc fountain!!:cry: NOT NOT NOT gunna have it!!!

Hubby and I want another baby (Already have 3 girls under 3!!) I keep thinking about trying soon.. :p then the other half of me says nooooooo get skinny first!! Lol!! NEED to get slim!! Im a size 18/20 :mad: now, would love a neat pregnancy tummy size 12/14!! :D so!! Kick me up the backside and tell me to stay FOCUSED!!! Sorry for the rant!! Need to let off some steam lol!!!

I like E and H too, but i think they look abit scary :eek:, lol.

Awww YM, at least it was just a little bit of choc. It must be so difficult for you to do the diet with so many social occasions coming up. You could do the 810 cals on the days you think you might eat or even try to stick to just low carb foods. Or you coud make a dish from the 1000/1200 and take it with you to your mums dinner and party and eat that. But i think if you get through a week solid 100% you wont be as tempted to eat.

But heres the :whoopass:as requested, lol, that should help you on your way, lol.

xx

I to like E & H best :D

Aww YM its so hard at times especially with so many occasions where food is present :(

Lol thanks for that!!

Yeah I think they're bit scary too.. thinking more glitterly lol!!

Im thinking try and be 100% SS on days nothing is happening and on special occasion days do SS+ with carb free meal.. Think that is a plan!

I shall have to see if 'glittery' can be added :D

I shall have to see if 'glittery' can be added :D

Lol :D I'll have a look at what i can come up with too, although i doubt i'll come up with much, lol.

Thanks for taking the time to make them :) xx

Thanks girlies... Right Im off to bed now, gotta get a good nights sleep ready for bowling tomoro.. Havent been in about 4years lol!! :8855:Will practice in my sleep! Speak tomoro xx

Oh I love H...........

It's my weigh day today....I'm so excited!

As for losing weight before you get pregnant then I recommend it fully. I lost 3 stone before getting pregant for the first time, it was so much more exciting being a pregnant size 14. People knew I was pregnant and not just getting fatter!

I have 4 children and the oldest was just 5 when I had the youngest. They are now 10, 9, 7 and 5 and they are wonderful. It's so lovely to have a large close family. My eldest is a boy followed by 2 girls then another boy.

morning ladies, i like B and E best
yummy mummy how old are your girls? ive got 2 girls 6 and 15 months but i started uni on mon - training to be a childrens nurse - so i have to put baby plans on hold, would like another in few years tho x
Good luck with weigh in simply lucy looking forward to seing your results!

Hello everyone :)
Good work on the signatures; I also like E and H - adding some glitter would be fab too :p Good luck on your WI Lucy!
We have 2 kids and I wouldn't mind a third but as we have one of each it's a big No-no for hubby :( ah well... we'll see in a few years I think.
YM I like your 100% SS plan then SS+ low carb meals on special occasions, I think this is what I will be doing too when my relatives are here too. I need to find out more about low carb food as I don't really know much tbh, I know bread, pasta etc are bad; going to try to find some Atkins food list or something I think :)
Hope you all have a great day; I'm off to the dentist and feel self-conscious about my breath!! hehe

forest - have a read on the low carb diets thread on this website - loads of info xx So is E the winner? :)

Good morning!!

Thank you for your advise Lucy.. :) Yep would love to be noticed that Im pregnant! I was 7 months pregnant with Ella (My youngest) and I would tell people I was pregnant and they would say oh are you!!??!?! Just thinking I was fat and prob didnt wanna say! I am def guna stay with this diet to get down to a 12/14ish.. Then try for one more, would love a neat little bump thats noticable from 3 months not 8 1/2months!!!!

I have 3 girls, Mia 3, Lily-Rose 18 months and Ella 4months!! I had a csec with my last due to a pelvic condition so should prob really wait anyway! I am starting a Open Uni psychology degree on 1st March cant wait to but my mind to something other than in the night garden or mr tumble lol!!! :8855:

Lucy good luck with your WI today.. Sure you will be fine! Let us know how you get on! :D

Im off bowling today.. will NOT eat and will let you know how I get on!! :)

Hope you all have a lovely day speak to you tonight!! xx

Oh yeah and Forest.. i think it is a good idea to stick to SS+ when special occasions... There are sooooooo many foods that are allowed on atkins diet that keep you in ketosis!

Have a look on ebay or amazon, I got a few books with some ideas!

xx

Well well well I'm still in shock........I lost 8lb this week!

Woohooooooooooooooooo for Cambridge!

Wow!! Well done Lucy, that is amazing!! :D

Thanks for the advice, I'm going to start my research on low carb meals :)

I haven't been drinking as much today; I was scared of needing the loo on the way to the dentist or way back home - as it takes an hour each way... anyway; don't need to go back for 6mths at least :p
I'm definitely not feeling hungry anymore; I get peckish around meal times when it's time for a shake but overall I'm happy with how ketosis is working out for me; now I hope it shows on the scales too!! My tummy looks smaller; well looks deflated - but I reckon it's probably because it's empty more than anything! Other than that I don't see any real difference in how my jeans feel etc yet but I guess I need to be more patient!
I hope you're all having a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back