***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya ditzee blonde! x :) hows the new diet going?
lucy whats your secret??? :eek: well done, i will have to try a ss week as i always have my meal

Hi Lena

Its not going too bad.. although I'm starting properly tomorrow as I need to go to the shops & stock up!! Thanks for asking.

You guys sound like your all doing well... really wish it had worked for me but it can't suit us all! Keep up the good work.x

Linzi.xx

WOW well done on the loss Lucy!!! :eek:

Mr exp did some animating with E last night and I'll post later to see what ppl think as I'm not at home at the mo :)

Hiya!!

Lucy thats an amazing loss well done! You must be over the moon.. Are you SS or SS+ ???

Hiya DitzeeBlonde, hope new diet plans are going well!!

I was not good today :cry: Well wasnt that bad! Had few M&Ms, handful of nuts, half a hot dog and about 2 diet cokes! Not that bad considering everyone was eating minstrels and nachos etc!! AND they were drinking so Im quite pleased.. Thats all i've had all day apart from a shake this morning!

Back on track now with the water... Will be doing SS now until Dad's meal Sunday then I will be SS+!

Hope you've all had a good day xx

I'm SS, however on Friday and Sunday I was starving so I did SS+. I only had some Quorn with a tiny bit of cabbage and some brocolli and cheese soup (CD one) stired in.

I still can't believe it.

I've lost just over 18" now and dropped 3 sizes in jeans already. When I put my 18 jeans on this morning they slipped on beautifull. I still had no idea it would be 8lb though!

Wow thats brilliant Lucy.. You've made me determined to keep to it now!! I know I CAN get there!! You must be really pleased hun x

ooh can't wait to see what the banner looks like :p

YM - the positive side is that you didn't over indulged when you could easily have done.
Congrats again Lucy :D it's really motivating to know other's great success with the diet!

I'm sipping my vanilla shake, it really is my favorite; which is random considering I hate vanilla icecream.

Im really worrying about my first WI coz Ive been really picking all week coz I find the shakes really hard!!

Im not even in ketosis yet coz I had some orange squash!! :cry:Just had some scrambled egg for dinner as really felt like I could not stomach a shake... I know its mind over matter!! COME ON Charlotte FOCUS!!

Im really annoyed with myself and really dont want it to affect WI on Friday! From tomoro I am going to commit to 100% SS!!

Sorry just need support from people in same situation!! xx

Here is animated banner, not glittery more shimmery :)

a777865c.gif

I'm now off to get my tomato soup :)

i like! yummy mum i know how u feel im always picking but i stick to carbs or cheese and i ve never come out of ketosis xx

Thanks; the banner looks great :D

YM - the first few days are horrible to stick to 100% but you need to manage to get yourself in ketosis then you'll feel much better. Stay away from all temptation and stop doubting yourself - you can do this!! Think of the long term slim you; you can do this :D!!!

To add banner to your sig copy the line below, edit sig and paste it into the text box

a777865c.gif

Morning ladies; hope you all have a good day :p
Hoping to drink at least 4 liters again today - only got to 3 yesterday.

Hello Ladies :wavey: hope everyone is having a good day :)

Hiya Ladies
how is everone? im really feeling sorry for myself today :cry:- i miss food! i mean i do eat food on my plan but i miss carbs and choclate and crisps!:p its strange because this is the first time ive felt like this in the 3 1/2 wks ive been on this diet. i will NOT give in because i dont wanna come out of ketosis and start feeling hungry but im just having a moan - think im hormonal - lol xxx :eek:

aww Lena; hang in there - it will pass soon :) Keep downing your water.
I've been alright today, starting to feel peckish as it's soup time soon. Getting closer to my WI - I'm excited :) It's on Saturday morning so looks like I'm the last one to get weighed. Yesterday I've started watching the Biggest Loser, I'd never heard of it before I saw it mentioned on this forum. I'm watching the current Australian season straight from their site (luckily they have them from the first episode :D) The Biggest Loser Official Australian Site - The Biggest Loser Australia 2009 - Video
I'll have to see if I can find the US one online too as I'm liking the show (we don't have sky). You see them excercising like mad but you don't see what they eat - shame really. But their weight loss is so impressive. I feel lazy here not doing anything but just having my shakes.

thanks, i had a cup of tea with a sweetner and a squirt of cream on top! feel fine now! good luck with weigh in the first is always a biggy

glad u feel better Lena :D

Hi ladies, how are you this evening?? I'm so sorry i havent been able to post but i have been feeling incredibly awful these past few days. I've had horrible painful acid reflux and feeling sick. It doesnt help that we've been redecorating today and it smells of paint in the house. I've just been in bed for most of the day.

Aww Lena, how you feeling hun?? I'm constantly missing food on the diet (it doesnt help i can only stomoach one CD flavour). I've had a little cry abotu it a few times to get it out of my system. I hope you're feeling better.

Forest, The Biggest Loser is amazing. I watch it all the time, its so motivational and inspiring and the tranformations are incredible. I thikn theres a site where you can download all the episodes, i think its in the The Biggest Loser thread in the tv movies etc forum.

The banner looks fab too, i love it,. I'll put it in my sig now :).

I hope you've all had a good day.

Speak soon xx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back