***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
MB - I hope u'll feel better soon! are u on SS or SS+, can't remember? It might be worth adding a meal for your acid reflux and see after a couple days if it's helping. I don't think I could get through this diet on one flavour, well done for coping! I'm going to look for that thread u've mentioned; I'm now up to date with the Australian one :p

Last edited:
So girls; how's your day going? I hope u're all avoiding temptation :p
I've been good; proud of myself for not trying to have a bite at the muffins that are sitting on my kitchen counter hiding under a tea towel; lol. I think the weekend will be the hardest - to see hubby eating tasty things at every meal.
I have been weighing myself every morning (oops, lol) and my weight loss seems to have stabilised to 300grams a day now (so = about half a pound). I know it can vary etc but I hope the average won't go any lower than that.

YM - how did your WI go? :)

Hiya!!

WI was AWFUL!!

Lost 2lbs... Not surprised at all though as hardly kept to it as didnt know what to do about the baby trying etc!! Still.. I went and got weighed and am back on track now coz hubby and I and the kids and my mum and dad are going to Florida in Jan so NEED to loose the weight for that now!! 2lbs is better than nothing, pleased with that considering how much I ate etc!!!

Hope you've all had a good day!?!?

2lbs is good hun! :Di lost 1/2 a pound in week 2 and im still not over it :8855:

2lbs is good; well done YM :D
I'd love to go to Florida, sounds like a great incentive for you to get to your goal :p You can ttc after that (can't do much rides wise if preggers in florida) and enjoy being a slim mum-to-be :D!
My WI is finally tomorrow; a bit worried now as my TOTM has started and I'm all bloated and tummy looks huge again :(

Thank you for your support Girlies.. Yep guna look forward to being a slim mummy who can enjoy the rides etc!!

Forest good luck with WI tomoro.. You'll do really well!! Dont worry about TOTM.. Let us know how you get on hun!

I have changed my cdc today.. FINALLY found one I like!!! Shes got children similar age etc and felt like I connected with her and felt motivated!

Anyway! Ella has woken for her feed so I'm off to feed and bed now.. Speak tomoro xxxx

Team leader submits weekly team % result and biggest loser result between Thurs and Sun either on the weekly thread or by pm. Deadline is Sun at 6 pm.

A team needs to have 3 results to be able to win the Team award

Calculations for each individual %:
number of lbs lost divided by weight last week in pounds multiplied by 100.

Calculations for team %:
total number of lbs lost divided by total number of last week's weights in pounds multiplied by 100

Hey girls; just thought I'd ask now while I remember: could you post your results/percentage loss for the week so I can submit it tomorrow evening. Thank you :D

Hiya!
My results.. Total weight last week = 213lbs.. Total weight this week = 211lbs. My individual result = 0.9%
Thanks xx

Morning ladies
good luck with weigh in forest! ;) let us know xx
my results are 2.5lbs loss and 1.04 %
Happy valentines day! :gen126:
im planning a meal with my OH later - not gonna eat carbs will prob have a nice steak and small side salad
mayb one or two glases of rose :)

My results for this week were 3lbs lost 2.05% :)

:heartpump: :cupid: :heartpump: Happy Valentines Day :heartpump: :cupid: :heartpump:

Morning Ladies, i hope you're all having a lovely day.

Well Done YM, you're doing great :), 2lbs is a great loss. I lost 1lb a few weeks back doing SS 100%, so you're on your way hun :).

My WI results for this week were -3lbs = 1.97%

Have a good day ladies :) xx

Hello ladies; I hope you're all having a great valentine's day :)
My WI this morning went well; lost 8lbs (which works out at 3.85% I think) so I'm pleased with myself and motivated for the hard week ahead. My CDC had even less flavours than last week so I wasn't very impressed. I might have to look to see if I can find a CDC who stocks all flavours and who's maybe a bit cheaper; I'm paying £1.80 per sachet and £2 per tetra (and bars) - but I heard others on the forum were getting them for cheaper :S

well done forest :happy096: you must be really chuffed with that!
How are you fnding the dit now? did you do ss all week? :)

Thank you :) Yeah I'm pleased with that, I know I won't be getting such good results from now but it's a great start. I did SS 100% - no picking nothing :( well :) lol
I'm finding the diet alright; first 3 days were hell but now I feel much better. It's hard not being able to eat real food; but I know it will all be worth it.

Btw thanks for the results girls; just need Lucy's results now :)

Thats a brilliant loss well done hun!! :happy096: :heartpump::heartpump:Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!:heartpump::heartpump: Hope you all have a lovely romantic evening!! :0chacha:

Well done on the losses YM and Forest :happy096:, sorry have just been nipping in for the last couple of days and not really reading back :eek:

Hope everyone has had a good day, I decided to add a meal today instead of the 4pks for a change so had a chicken salad :D

(for the moment Lucy's info is just my estimate with her profile figures, I will update this when she posts but hopefully I've worked it out right.)

Our 3 results

Calculations for each individual %:

esp107 - 3lbs = 2.05%
Forest290 - 8lbs = 3.85%
Maybe_Baby - 3lbs = 1.97%
Yummy Mummy xx - 2lbs = 0.9%
lena - 2.5lbs = 1.04 %
simplylucy - 8lbs = 3.32%

Biggest loser: Forest290 = 3.85%

Calculations for team %: 2.19%

Well done Girls!! Let's keep it up :p

Biggest loser - forest well done hun xxx :talk017:
in regard to the price i think your paying about right for the sachets and i pay £1.95 for tetra bricks so not much difference.
How did everyone do yest? i had a grilled steak and small side salad and was totally stuffed all eve! :)
i ony had 2 shakes yest, i also had 2 glases of red wine (oops):ashamed0005:
I checked this morning and im still in mild ketosis so i got through that one by the skin of my teeth! :8855:
Gonna drink loads and be good today xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back