***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Lena for still being in ketosis! I was good yesterday and stuck to my CD meals and went for a long walk with my lil family. I thought it was best to be as good as possible 'til Thursday when my parents and cousins arrive, and are staying over 'til Sunday. I'm hoping on doing SS+ while they're here and hope that being able to eat food doesn't tempt me to eat anything I shouldn't be eating. I've ordered a low-carb cooking book from amazon which should arrive tomorrow so I can plan my daily meal ahead.

Hi ladies, how are you all today?? I hope you all had a lovely Valentines day yesterday :)

Well done on your loss Forest, you've done great :) and Congrats on being the biggest loser this week, whoop whoop.

xx

Ladies, i forgot to mention that i am having so much trouble drinking my water these past few days, mainly because it tastes like sugar :(. The taste has a thick texture to it like syrup and its so so disgusting and it makes me feel sick :(.

Has anyone experienced this on the diet??

xx

Ladies, i forgot to mention that i am having so much trouble drinking my water these past few days, mainly because it tastes like sugar :(. The taste has a thick texture to it like syrup and its so so disgusting and it makes me feel sick :(.

Has anyone experienced this on the diet??

xx

hmmm that sounds strange. I have a sweet taste in my mouth usually in the afternoon more which I can taste when I drink my water too but the texture feels the same. Maybe ask your CDC about it?
Still no post from Lucy so I will be submitting the results I worked out for her as they are due in 45min.

Thanks for your reply Forest. I will mention it to my CDC tmrw, although i have a funny feeling i might have to move WI to Monday evening or Tuesday morning. I might have a quick tutorial at uni tmrw morning, although its not quick for me as i have to commute there and back, oh well, lets hope its not on.

Thanks for submitting the results.

I hope you're having a nice sunday. xx

Hiya!!

Well.. I survived Dad's Bday bash!!:candle1: :talk017:Had a can of diet coke.. and a few low carb nibbles!! NO CAKE!! :drool: :wow:Yipppeeeee!!:party0011: Feeling really pleased with myself!! My aunty did lighter life and is a bit of a b*tch sorry!:flamingmad::rant2: She wants me to fail coz she doesnt like me... :flamingmad:Looooonnnngg story!! Just makes me more determined to keep going Yay!! :thankyou::woohoo:

Well done resisting temptations YM :D Keep it up for the week and you should have a great WI result :p

Well done on being good YM :)

Well came in 4th this week :D

4th is impressive! :D i got a lovley yorkie pup yest - he is so scrummy :p
well done yum mum - partys are so hard bu think of the slinky dress you'll be wearing at his bday next year!;)
i had my:character00115: own battle yest - i really wanted a chocolate crossant! i mean really wanted it! i debated it with my parner and was going to have half - felt i deserved it BUT i didnt! :D
I decided to sleep on it and if i still wanted it in the morn i would - im so glad i didnt have it! the craving passed.
Ive got my weigh in at 8pm xx

Hello everyone......sorry for my absence over the weekend.

My darling partner took me away for my birthday/valentines day!

I've eaten like a horse! Whoooooops.

I think I've probably put on about 5lb this week so I'm back on track 100% SS this morning to try and amend any damage and get myself back into ketosis.

I'm feeling positive and I'm not going to stress when the scales show a gain on Wednesday, it doesn't matter and will all fall off the following week.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Yup 4th is fab so well done girls!! Would be great to get in top 3 next week :D Well done on not giving in to your craving Lena! Good luck on your WI!
Lucy - I'm glad u're getting back on track right away; I hope u had a great time (and Happy Birthday!)
Tomorrow is my daughter's first Birthday (awwww) so I'm on cake duty tonight, grrr won't be able to have a taste it so I hope it will be alright lol.

I've had my weigh in only 1.5lb this week but TOTM is eminent so it was actually more than I was expecting, especially as I had weigh in this afternoon instead of this morning as normal because I had to take the little one to his OT appointment :sigh: but at least it was a loss and I know I've been good so it has to be water :D

Hope everyone has had a good day :)

Well done exp107 :D More than likely you lost more than that just with the time of the weighing being different (u've had more water and lunch etc).
Day 10. I'm struggling today... don't know why. I've been hungry; proper hungry - I feel like I could kill just to eat the onion that's on my kitchen counter :S Don't know where this hunger is coming from as I've been SS 100% so still in ketosis etc. I'm drinking my water. I feel a bit bored of the meals already (especially porridge) and I can't wait to have bars so I can chew (well sooner as I will be SS+ from Thursday-Sunday.) Can't wait for this day to be over and hopefully will have a great day tomorrow.

Hi Everyone!

Keep at it Forest.. Look to the slimmer future!!

Lucy, glad you had a good valentines/bday treat! :birthday: I've always said I'm guna enjoy myself at social events etc and let my hair down a bit.. Its my dads surprise 60th bday party that I've organised for him on Sat so will have to relax a bit for that!!

I've been VERY strong today and back on track 10000000000000% looking forward to Florida in Jan!!:woohoo:

Did everyone have a good weekend??

Wel done exp! thats still a good loss exp TOTM looming
ive jst come bck from my weigh in and ive lost 5lbs im over the moon! :D:D
the last 2 weeks have been slow but ive lost my first stone now, feels great -glad i resisted that crossaint!

woohoo congrats lena; that is fab :p
I've resisted any temptation too and just about to go to bed; come on day 11... nn girls :)

Hi ladies, sorry for the late reply, i've been out all day. I'm too tired to read through all the posts properly (sorry :eek:) but i just wanted to say i hope you have had a good day and also congrats to exp and Lena on your losses :) and well done for resisting temptation YM and Lena. I've been very tempted today, long train journeys do that to me, lol.

I should have WI tmrw sometime or wednesday. Depends if CDC has any free time but i'll post my losses soon.

Sorry again for not being able to read all the posts but well done team for 4th place, Yey :) xx

Hello ladies, I hope your WI goes well MB.
Still struggling today, I can't even look at my cd meals. The thought of shakes or porridge just makes me nauseous :S Only thing I'm alright with right now is the chocolate tetra, problem is I don't have many left and I was supposed to keep them for when I'm out and about with relatives over the weekend. I used to wonder how ppl could post "I'd rather throw away my soup/shake then eat it" as I'm usually so hungry I'm happy to eat anything but not atm. I wonder if this is hormonal or what but it's another hard day :( I might have to call my CDC to buy more tetras but it's a one hour return trip I'm not looking forward too.

Aww forest :gen126: I can't say I know how you feel because I've never had a problem with the diet and I've been on it 5wks now

Hiya! I know exactly how you feel which is the exact reason why I cannot bare them anymore and am switching over to the Atkins! :) I would rather starve myself than have the shakes, soups or tetras!! :cry:I cant stand any of them and have to concentrate so hard when having them to stop myself throwing up!!:jelous:

:wave_cry: Good luck with your journey ladies :)xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back