***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a bit better already; I just put my music on loud and danced around like mad with the kids lol. I will get over this bad batch and stick to it - I want to lose the weight too badly even if I'm drinking choc tetra for the next 3mths lol.

Are you really leaving us Yummy_Mummy?? :cry:

oh yummy mummy :mad:- good luck hun :wave_cry: xxxxxxx
Forest i know exactly how you feel ;) this is a big step for all of us! my advice would be boil an egg! or have a tiny bit of cheese or tuna salad - as your in ketosis it will fill you up and it does help! i now only have 2 cds and 2 small low carbs meals - i done it last week and lost 5lbs!
The man goal is to remain in ketosis - therefore burning your own fat for energy! Have a read of the low carb thread - lots of people combine the two and do well.xx

Thanks for the great advice Lena :D

No problen hun :hug99: - i wouldnt of even managed a month if i had to just have the shakes all the time! and the soups are vile :jelous: lol

Hi ladies, how are you all?? Awww YM, we'll miss you :hug99:. Good Luck with Atkins. Pop in sometime and let us know how you're getting on :)

Forest, i'm glad you're feeling better now :hug99:. I couldn't stomach my shakes the other day because of the sweet taste i had in my mouth and feeling sick :jelous: so i just steamed some chicken (SS+ portion) and had that instead of a shake. I think Lena has some great suggestions to try if you still feel sick. You could also try to make your shakes into muffins or crisps. I havent tried the crisps because i hate the soups but the chocolate muffin is nice :).

I had my WI today, i lost 2lbs :). I'm happy with that because i had a few SS+ and 810cals days this week to help with my acid reflux and i struggled with the water, so its better than no loss. I want to do SS 100% this week so hoping for a 4lb loss (i might be aiming abit high there :rolleyes:, lol).

I hope you all enjoy the rest of the day :gen126: xx

Well done Maybe Baby :D
btw I love your avatar :p Seem the film over the weekend and starting the first book tonight :D

Last edited:
Hi girls
just to let you know i have advertised for a new team member as yummy mummy has changed diets xx

Well done maybe baby :happy096:

Bye YM good luck with Atkins :wave_cry:

I have decided to have 3 cd and a meal today so I'm gonna have a tuna salad :D

yum @ the tuna salad; hope it was yummy :p
I've coped 100% SS today in the end, I'll see how I feel tomorrow but I think I'll be SS+ from tomorrow to Sunday and see how that goes. As long as the weight loss is similar and I can avoid the extra temptations then hopefully I can just stick to SS+ :D

Hi ladies, thank you for the congrats :D.

I hope you've all had a nice evening, i had a wonderful 1. I saw my bf/finace after a long time and i'm all loved up :heartpump: , lol :eek:. He also noticed my weightloss, which was an added bonus :D

Thanks for posting the team member vacancy Lena, i never even thought of doing that.

Tuna salad sounds yummy Forest, i'm glad you enjoyed it. I miss tuna sandwiches :(. Ooooo, i love Twilight and Edward is soo lush and romantic.

I wanted to do 100% SS today but i did have a little bit of cucumber because i was getting chest pains and it was making me very anxious, so i ate a little to make me feel better. So i'l say thats 99%/98% today, lol :rolleyes:.

I'm assuming you've all gone to bed, so speak to you tmrw :) xx

Well it's my weigh day today!

I know I've gained, probably about 5lb, but it's not going to be the end of the world. I'm back on SS 100% so what ever goes on today will all fall off again by next Wednesday, plus a bit more hopefully.

I finished my second TMA for my Open University course last night. Last week I gave up and decided to throw the towel in, then last night I got cross with myself for giving up, sat down and the words flowed!

I'm so chuffed with myself. I've just got to print it out now and send it off. I'm not fussed about getting a good grade, just need to pass it.

Tuna salad was indeed yummy :D

What are you studying Lucy?

Hope everyone has a good day today, I'm off to drop youngest at a friends so I can go to the gym for an hour :D

I'm glad your fiance noticed your weight loss MB; must be a nice boost :p

Good luck on your WI Lucy; hopefully you haven't put on as much as you're expecting. And well done on doing your assignement :D I did a uni degree (whilst having to take care of my son) it was super hard to find the motivation, but I got there in the end and I'm so glad it's over! It's sort of like weight loss - can be hard but worth it in the end!

Exp - an hour at the gym - woohoo go u!! Are you going often? I think I need to start excercing a bit more too, I've got a Wii Fit but I've only been doing about 15min a day as the kids get in the way. Might start getting on it once they're in bed - hubby won't be please that I'm taking over the TV lol.

Well I gained 3lb this week, I lost some inches though so it's just fluid. Will all be gone and more by next week!

I'm studying for an Early Years degree. I just don't have the time to put to it with working full time as a childminder and looking after my own 4 children. I'll get there though!

Well done Lucy; 3lbs gain isn't bad at all and like you say I'm sure it will all be off + more by next week :p

Hiya ladies
Lucy considering the weight you lost in the 4 weeks you can spare 3lbs! lol
Hope everyone else is fine, i swim once a week for about 45 mins
Ive just started uni - im doing my access to nursing and midwifrey ive got to balance that with bringing up my 2 kids, but hey it will be worth it in the end xx

Lucy I have a friend thats starting her EY Degree in Sept, shes already done CCLD lv3 & 4, lv 3 Playwork, and the A1 accessors in childcare

I do 1hr Aquacise on a Mon and a Weds and the 1hr gym on a Fri, but as its the school hols I've had to squeeze in the gym today and I'm gonna try and squeeze in a session on Sat morning too :D I too have a Wii Fit but if I put it on while Tom (youngest) is about he wants to play and by the evening I can't be faffed :eek:

Hi ladies, i hope you're all havin a good day. Lucy, i'm sure the 3lbs is just water and you'll have that off in no time.

I would love to do some exercise on the diet but i'm paranoid it will slow down my weightloss. I am trying to find a morning pilates class to go to with my sister but they all seem to be in the evening. I'm hoping to start swimming and hardcore gyming when i am on 1000cals step. I want to make a lifestyle change with the exercise, i think it will help my anxiety and depression that i sometimes experience.

I wish i had a wii fit though, but we're going to get one when we finished fixing up the new house because we'll have more room. We're also planning on buying a treadmill, so i cant wait. :).

I'm not feeling to well today tho. I have a bad chest and it feels like theres mucus on it. If it gets worse i think i will move upto 810cals and get some antibiotics.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back