***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked a day trip to Calais (super offer Cheap ferry Deals: £19 for a day trip to Calais, £28 case of wine and 2for1 food :p ) and decided that I will be enjoying my food that day - bread, cheese & wine!! maybe a restaurant meal too hehe. Still not sure about the bread hmmm; can I stay in Ketosis if I eat loads of cheese and no bread u think? I know it's allowed with Atkins but not sure if quantities will have much effect? My stomach's probably shrunk so doubt it will be huge amounts anyway. Might just have bread anyway which will kill my ketosis but as long as I can get back to 100% SS right after I'm hoping I won't be doing too much damage.
So got 16 days to be super good so I can deserve that day break :D Feeling motivated!!

Cheese and wine yes, bread would b a big no no lol, but hopefully you would get back into ketosis quite quickly but u would have to put up with the hunger again xx

hmm thanks for the reply Lena :D I'll c how it goes but might just have to live w/o the bread that day then - the hunger was horrible enough to go through once.

I'm back in ketosis now after my weekend off and haven't suffered any of the hungry feelings that I had the first time.

well done lucy! :) thats good - did you eat alot of carbs over the weekend? when i tried this diet last year i came out of ketosis and was starving! :sigh: i couldnt get back on the wagon after that - thats why when i cheat i cheat the atkins way.;)
i ate a cube of dark chocolate yest! 4 weeks without i felt i deserved it! im still in ketosis (medium) and that one cube felt like heaven :D, i recon i can go anther 4 weeks without now x

I ate pizza, pasta, huge fried breakfast, pastrys, cereals, a sausage baggette, chicken korma and rice, chocolate birthday cake, plus a load of other junk!

I think I went on a carb over load! I'm surprised I only gained 3lb!

evening ladies
ive just come back from the cinema with my daugther - we went to see BOLT in 3D it was excellent!
but i was a bit naughty :rolleyes: - i had a diet coke with a portion of nachos and hot cheese! tut tut :eek:
i dont feel like im out of ketosis but i will check in the morn - ive only had 1 shake today and i feel stuffed!
i know i deserve a slap on the wrist x

oh no naughty naughty :p
We've seen Bolt too; my son really enjoyed it too :D
Been good today, didn't feel the need to SS+ so stuck to SS fine. Not much else going on really, I've sts on my scales for the past 3 days so not too happy but I hope it will come off in one go - also still totm so probably due to that too.

Bolt is good isn't it. Wasn't in 3D near us though, nothing ever is, Devon is so far behind!

Don't stress about the Nachos and diet coke, it's happened now, move on.

I've started having the odd can of coke, I was addicted before I started this diet, used to drink about 6/8 cans a day.

My CDC said if I MUST have some then go for caffine free diet coke. I have a can every 4/5 days when the craving hits. I always make sure I have it when I'm upstairs watching telly (my bedroom has a lounge off it, I sit up there in the evenings so I'm not near the kitchen!).

I weighed myself this morning on my scales and I've lost 5lb since wednesday. I know I probably shouldn't weigh myself but I do every day! Fingers crossed it's going to be a good week for me and I shift the 3lb gain plus another 3lb would be nice!

Morning
yes we both loved Bolt! thought it was funny, the 3D was really good although it was an extra £2.50 per ticket. you got to keep the glasses!
i checked this morning and im showing ''trace'' on the keto stix, hopefully i can work with that today and get back into medium. One side effect tho - ive been getting horrible stomach cramps although no hunger so hpefully i can get back into things xxxxx

Hi ladies, how are you all today?? I hope you've all had a good day.

I'm sorry i didnt post in the thread yesterday :( but i was really unwell and in bed for most of the day :(. I have a very bad chest and the pain spreads round my ribs and in my back aswell, its horrible :cry:. So yesterday i ended up having some medicine and some steamed chicken from the 810cals menu. I didnt drink much water either, i found it too difficult :(. I am feeling alittle better today :) and i'm trying to SS but i do feel weak so i might have some chicken tonight.

Anyway, how have you all been doin on the diet? Lucy, i'm glad you're losing the water weight from your birthday. It does dissapear pretty quickly but well done for getting back on track :).

Lena, i hope you enjoyed your time at the cinema. I can never resist nachos with salsa and chesse at the pics, so i havent been to the cinema since i started CD. I want to wait untill i finish and also try to put myself off them somehow, lol. Stay on track and i'm sure you'll be back in ketosis in no time :).

Aww Forest, i hate it when the scale doesn't move, its so frustrating. But you're probably right about TOTM. I'm sure it'll all come off in one go :) after TOTM has passed.

I'm not sure what my weightloss will be like for this week with not feeling too well, but i'm hoping for some kinda loss, even if it is 1lb.

I hope you have a lovely evening ladies xx :)

Hello Ladies; well it's been a busy day here. Some relatives arrived from France/Belgium and are here 'til Sunday. Somehow I'm managing to be super good food wise and sticking to my cd meals. I've been baking all night - daughter's first bday party tomorrow; so there will be loads more temptations. At least I am so glad to have lost a bit of weight before the party, makes me a feel a bit better :D
WI tomorrow morning; I hope I've lost enough to make me happy as I've been way too good I deserve it lol!!

Awww, i hope you have lovely bday party for your little 'un. I'm sure you'll be able to resist the temptation, you've done so well today so you know you can do it. What i do to resist temptation is i just tell myself over and over again that i can have a bit of that (the food item) after the diet. Its not like i can never eat it again and i can enjoy it if i eat it after the diet instead of feeling guilty and sad if i eat it now. If that doesnt work i picture it covered in maggots and worms and spiders, thats definatley does the trick, lol.

Good luck with WI tmrw, i'm sure you'll have lost some weight :) xx

Good luck with your weigh in forest! and happy birthday to baby! :553::553:
maybe baby im dreading mondays weigh in too - i just hope ive at least STS. To make matters worse after nacho-gate ive now started my period again!
I get really irregular because i have a contriceptive inplant in my arm that lasts for 3 years but means TOTM is all over the place!

Awww, Lena, i'm sorry to hear about your periods. Sometimes mine go out of whack and i hate it. I think after a while on CD it shouldnt effect your weightloss. Last time i did CD it only really effected my first 2-3 WIs but after that it made no difference.

I'm sure you'll be ok at WI, fingers crossed you have a loss. I dont think i will be having a loss because i felt really unwell again last night and so had some 4flu and some chicken soup my mum had made for me earlier.

I'm so fed up with everything at the mo, i just want to have a few days off the diet (but stick to low carb) and just get some antibiotics and get well. I feel so weak and achey because of the low cals. But i dont want to drift away from the diet and then find it twice as difficult to get back into it.

Sorry about the moan but i just feel awful.

Anyway, i hope you all have a fab day. Its nice and sunny here like summer but i wont be going out, its probably freezing.

Speak soon ladies xx :)

oh maybe baby :hug99: hope you feel better soon hun xxx
dnt beat yourself up hun -have a few Atkins days, stay in ketosis and continue to loose weight!
I find my appertite is very small now anyway so hopefully a few low carb meals will fill you up - let us know how it goes!
im dreading mondays weigh in but as long as i dont have a gain i will be happy :sigh:

Try not too worry to much about your WI hun. Just look at it this way, if you do gain you'll have a bigger loss next week, which is good for motivation. Stay strong hun, you should be proud that you got yourself back on the diet and didnt go on a major binge,which many people do, so well done hun. Just keep glugging the water and i'm sure you'll flush out those nachos and cheese in no time, (gosh i miss them, lol). I'm too worried about goin pics because i'd be tempted but i want to go watch Confessions of a Shopoholic & Pink Panther 2, so i'll probably go when i feel well.

I think i'll try stick to 810cals for now. But i think i might be retaining water from last nights chicken soup. I will decide if i want to go low carb/atkins after i see the GP next week.

I hope you're all have a lovely weekend :) xx

Hello ladies :)
Could I have your WI results for the week to post them by tomorrow 6pm.

My WI was this morning; lost 6lbs - yay! :D
but but but
I was very naughty today; ah well... back on track tomorrow! I've enjoyed some food today (daughter's bday party). It was a nice break and I really enjoyed it but I know on the scales tomorrow I'll regret it. I just hope I won't get too hungry but hopefully it will be alright :) I'll have to leave through it anyway!!

Mine was 1.5lbs this week not sure what percentage that is though :confused:

Well done on your weightloss hun, 6lbs, thats almost half a stone, way to go :)

I wouldn't worry about being abit naughty today, it was your daughters 1st birthday. Just make sure you drink lots of water to flush it all out tho.

My weightloss this week was 2lbs which is 1.36% i think.

To get your percentage, do you have to divide your loss by your new weight (after WI) or your weight prior to WI, i forgot. I have divided it by my weight after WI. If thats not correct please let me know.

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back