***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning ladies
well done forest!! thats a stone in 2 weeks right??:eek::eek: it shouldnt take you long to get back on track!
My loss is 5lbs :D, cant remmber how to work out %
but remember as we are one member down they prob wont accept our results this week - i'll put an add on the board xx

To work out the results you need to divide the amount you've lost by the weight you were the previous week.
ie for me: I was 200lbs last week and this week I lost 6lbs so my percentage is: 6 / 200 = 0.03 then you multiply by 100 for a percentage result = 3%

Our result will still get accepted even though we're missing a team member.

I'm back on track today and I was looking forward my tetra this morning actually. I had such a bad stomachache last night and my tummy was all bloated - seriously looked like I was in a third trimester of pregnancy :S Yet I didn't even eat that much... I had half of a slice of pizza, a small piece of cake, and a bread bum with a bit of brie (and a glass of orangina). Atm the thought of real food is making me nauseous lol. I hope I can lose the weight I've put on by the next WI and hopefully manage a loss as well. I've not been on the scales this morning - I was too scared lol. I hope u'll all have a good day :D

I gained 3lb this week so went from 233lb to 236lb, hope you don't have to include my results!

ok so im 5lbs and 2.1%, Forest i had the same strange stmach cramps after my nachos, deff a deterent for next time xxx

Well done on the 6lbs Forest :)

I'm 1.5 and 0.55% then :(

Hi all, i just popped in to say a quick hi. I hope you're all having a relaxing sunday.

My percentage loss is 1.34% xx :)

Hey girls; I hope you're all chilling out today :D Thanks for the results, I've worked out our numbers :)
Looks like we might have a new team member Yay :p

Our 3 results for last week:

Calculations for each individual %:

esp107 - 1.5lbs = 0.55%
Forest290 - 6lbs = 3%
Maybe_Baby - 2lbs lbs = 1.34%
lena - 5lbs = 2.1%
simplylucy + 3lbs = n/a

Biggest loser: Forest290 = 3%

Calculations for team %: 1.75%

Well done girls :D :D

hi guys ...can i join your team?
I am currently on lighter life lite, but i am making the change on wednesday to cambridge diet!
Blondegayle
X

Welcome to the team blondegayle :D
I hope the switch goes smoothly for you. How long have you been on LL for?

grrr..just typed a message and it got lost!
I have been on LLL for about 5 weeks, and to be honest it was ok, until last week when the group leader gave me a bollocking at for eating a kinder egg..I thought i was doing ok, because it would normally have been a giant dairy milk and the egg!
anyway im getting married in june and having nightmares that i wont get into the dress!
wot about everybody else? how is everybody getting on? do we weigh in on a certain day?
BG
xxxx

Welcome gayle :D, we all way in on different days mine is 2moro not looking forward to it as i broke my diet on thurs!
cambridge is alot cheaper than LL too, so more money for your wedding :love047:

Yes the WI is different for everyone; it varies on when you see your CDC. I see mine on Saturday mornings.
ooh Kinder eggs; I love them - my fav chocolates lol. It's a shame they must kick u out of ketosis instantly :(
It's great that you have a deadline for your goal, huge motivation!! How much weight have you lost so far?

to date:
12/01/09-14st 2
19/01/09- 13st12
26/01/09-13st10
02/02/09-13st8
09/2/09-13st6
16/2/09-13st 4
today- 13st7...........oh my god!!!!!!

so i am about 6 feet 1 inch and would love to be twelve stone anything!
i have had a crazy weekend, so have fell off the wagon, but have all my packs sorted for tomorrow and will continue to use LLL until wednesday.
Im looking forward to diffrent flavours the only ones i could handle on lighter life are strawberry and bannana, do they do a porridge ?
what are the best flavours?
BGxxx

nice results; u've done great :D I've also had a naughty day this weekend (daughter's bday party) but I'm all back on track - no other choices!! lol
Yes they do porridge in 2 flavours: a plain and an apple cinnamon one.
I was fine with all the flavours for about 10 days then all the sudden I hated them all - it's quite random... atm all I can stomach are the tetras (ready made cartons) in chocolate flavour. For the first week I'd recommend trying as many flavours as your CDC stocks so you can make up your own mind (apparently the mousse mix is a must have but I haven't tried it yet either). I've also bought the bars this week (in flavours: peanuts & cranberry) I'll give one a try tomorrow. You're allowed bars from the start of week 3.

I think im going to give the bars a miss for while- i tend to get a little obsessive over them ..lol ...honestly im not a crazy foodaholic!
how long do you think it takes to get back into ketosis? and do you think it will be the same as before headaches and grumpy?
Bg

It will take about 2-3 days to get back in ketosis. As of the horrible possible side effects they vary from one person to the next; but you might go through the hunger, headaches etc again. Just keep on drinking your water and think of the gorgeous dress you'll be wearing in June :D

We came 6th this week; well done Girls :D

Well done on sts ditzeeblonde, and good luck on the new diet!! I'm also learning more about carbs etc for after the diet.

I did a ketostix this morning and I'm not back in ketosis yet; eek; well I guess it does take longer than a day but I was really hoping it would show traces today. I was brave and got on the scales; I put on 700 grams (1.5 pounds) from my saturday slip up - which seems enormous considering the little amount I ate but it could have been worst I guess. I'm motivated and will get on the wii fit a bit more and drink more water to try to burn it off asap.

Don't panic about the 1.5lb gain. It's only fluid and NOT fat therefore it will fall off so long as you get back on track 100%.

I gained 3lb after my birthday weekend and even though my weigh in isn't until Wednesday it's fallen off plus a bit more (I'm naughty and weigh every morning at home).

By your next weigh in on Saturday it will have disappeared plus a bit more.

Hi ladies, how are you all today?? I hope you're all having a good day. I got weighed today and lost 2lbs :) (which is 1.36%). I'm very happy with that because i have done 810cals/1000cals this week and had some flu medicine.

I'm hoping for a 3lbs loss this week. I'm feeling alot better but the bad chest and coughs keep coming and going.

Forest, you'll have that water weight off in no time. Jus keep drinking your water :).

Speak soon xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back