***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done maybe baby!! ive got my weigh in at 8pm - just hope i havnt gained after nacho gate lolxx

Thanks hun :). I'm sure you'll be ok, stay positive :) xx

Well done on your WI :D!
Lena - I'm sure you'll do well too, hopefully the nachos didn't even kick you out of ketosis too much :p

Thanks for the support; I know the extra bit I put on will come off soon but at least I've learnt my lesson lol; I know I'll have to get through the hunger patch again when I slip. I haven't been as hungry as when I started cd but enough to put me off doing anything naughty in the future lol. As for my Calais day trip I am now determined to stick to low carbs to stay in ketosis.

Hiya ladies
well i lost 1.5lb which aint bad considering the week i had! xx

Well done on your losses girls :happy096:

I lost 3lb this week which is 2.05% :)

Yay!! Well done on your losses girls :D!!

I've weighed myself this morning and saturday's weight gain is already off and I'm in ketosis :D woohoo
I've decided to stick to SS+ for this week so I'm having a light white & green dinner - at least it's giving me a change from the choc tetras. I'm making a list of meals I could have so I don't run out of ideas and can always look forward to it :p

So how are your days going girls?

I so want to eat a pancake!

I've just made pancakes for 6 children, another one has just arrived home and is eating his. I have my sister and neice coming in a minute for theirs, then my 2 daughters will want some after brownies.

I wonder how many carbs are in a pancake?

I am so tempted too; and I haven't been making any so I can imagine how much harder it must be for you to resist.
To put you off:

Serving Size: 1 oz = Calories: 54.9, Fat: 0.7g, Carbs: 10.4g, Protein: 1.5g

and that's tiny w/o any topping :(

I have just made up the batter to do pancakes for after tea and while Tom is eating his tea I figured I would have my soup before I start cooking the pancakes then I won't be hungry and more able to resist temptation ;)

Besides when I got on the scales this morning I was 18st13.5lbs and I so so so want to be in the 18st's next weigh in so I'm determined not to give in :D

13st 5Ilb WOOHOO! the cambridge women came today, a little bit of a suprise as i wasnt expecting her untill tomorrow!
12/01/09-14st 2
19/01/09- 13st12
26/01/09-13st10
02/02/09-13st8
09/2/09-13st6
16/2/09-13st 4
22/2/09- 13st7.
24/2/09 - 13st5! (could be due to a change in scales!)

wedding dress trial in 25 days!
BG
XXx

Congrats on your loss Lena and Blondegayle (hi and welcome to the team by the way, lol).

I hope you resisted them pancake ladies, we can have them as a treat (if we want them) after CD so be strong :)

I've been tempted today too, but with pasta, mmmm, i love the stuff, but i have resisted, lol. I made sure they ate all of it too so there would be none left to temp me, hehe.

How has everyones day been? I have been out for most of the day, so i've not been able to drink much water :(. I've got really bad acid reflux at the mo too, so i'm stuggling to drink the last pint :(.

Blondegayle, hows your day been? I dont think we've been introduced. How are you finding CD? You're doing so well with your losses hun, keep up the good work. I hope your wedding dress trial goes well. You'll have to post a pic of your dress so we (well me) can see how gorjus it is and think about getting married, lol.

xx

good morning ladies,

well last night i had the choc/mint shake...it was fantastic, the LL choc one tastes really chemical and to be honest nothing like chocolate, so i am already impressed.
thid morning im having porridge (apple and cinnamon) it appears to be ok, and a huge change from another shake, which was driving me nuts.
BG
p.s hi maybe baby!, i will get you a fitting photo as soon as i can!
xx

Well it's weigh day for me today. I have a positive feeling after last weeks birthday gain!

My engagement ring is too big now, slipped off my finger yesterday. I don't want to get it re-sized until I've lost loads more weight. I don't want to stop wearing it, only had it since Christmas day! Any ideas how I can stop it slipping off?

tricky...cant wait till mines too big!!!!!!!!!! not sure but be carefull! have you got a small one to put infront of it- would look like wedding band , but at least its safe!

Well done on the weight loss blondegayle, and glad u like the CD meals so far :D
I was wondering about rings too yesterday, mine aren't slipping off yet but they're much looser. I know my grdma used to stick a tiny piece of "anti-slip" furniture pads on her ring that was too big; not sure if you know what i mean but it feels like a little fabric pad that's sticky at the bottom. I thought when the time comes I'll just wear my rings on a chain around my neck 'til I get to goal and can have them re-sized :)

Morning ladies
good luck with weigh in simply lucy - exp it feels great when yu break a stone barrier doesnt it ? I cant wait till i get into the 15's - should only b a couple weeks now at most, oh then the 14's that will be a first in 6 years lol xxx

grrrrrrrr; so annoyed; my ketostix is negative!! grrrr grrr grrr grr
I guess I'm sticking to 100% SS and giving up on SS+ for now then :( All I had yesterday was a tiny white fish filet of 80 calories and a couple florets of brocoli - along with the tetras - how that's kicked me out of ketosis is beyond me. I'm glad I tested though, at least I know to stick to SS :)
Good luck with your WI Lucy :D

Because your ketostix was negative doesn't mean your not in ketosis, ketones will only show in the urine if there is an excess of them for the body to dispel, didn't buy any myself as I figured they were a total waste of money and I'd only get paranoid and test 3 times a day! :(

Lucy for your engagement ring some jewellers sell ring adjusters, its a rubber thing that goes on the ring to make it tighter ;)

ooh I really hope so exp107 - god that made me feel down this morning :( I'll stick to SS and see how it goes. I was happy though as on SS+ the pins and needles I was getting in my arms had vanished.

Those ring adjusters look good; might have to order some soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back