***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, i'm glad you like the CD products Blondegayle. I lived off just the Choc Mint when i first did CD. Its gorjus cold and when you blend it with a few crushed ice cubes, mmmm. Yes, definatley post a pic, i'm looking forward to seeing your wedding dress. I wish we could have white weddings, but with my religion we wear a different type of dress, they're still gorjus tho, lol.

Forest, dont worry about the ketostix, i dont trust them and i never use them. You could still get a negative even if you are in ketosis. I couldnt imagine how a small piece of fish and veg could keep you out of ketosis. So stay positive hun, i'm sure you're in ketosis.

Aww Lena, i'm sure it wont be long until you're in the 15s, its great to have a goal to work towards and little goals are much more motivating and achievable. I cant wait to get into the 9s, not long now, hehe.

I hope you're all having a good day tho. I have been to the dentist today because of my wisdom tooth. It turns out that my top tooth is cutting into my gum around my wisdom tooth whenever i bite down, and its making it sore and bleed :(. I have been given a few days worth of anti-biotics and i've also been advised to gargle with salt water. I'm abit unsure about this because wont this cause me to retain water on SS?? I'm going to check with my CDC tonight because i really dont want to retain any extra water this week as TOTM is due and i'l be retaining water with that too.

Anyway, i'll shut up now, this post must be so long by now, lol.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day :) xx

Forest your ss+ meal was fine - wont affect your ketosis! ONLY check first thing in the morning, thats when u get a good reading, in the evening mine test very low, but first thing in the morn afer a sleep is accurate :D
maybe baby only 7 lbs till im in the 15s! the 14s will be by first goal :eek: couldnt reach the 9s if i wanted too! (im 5 8') my goal is around 12 stone xx

Wow, 5ft 8, you're so lucky. I wish i was about 5 ft 4, but i'm a tiny 5 ft 1.5, so i need to get to a goal weight of between 8 st - 8st7lbs. I might aim for about 4lbs lower, but i have a curvy body with a jLo ass (its the first place i gain weight too :(). I have 5lbs to lose to get in the 9s but TOTM is near, so i may be retaining water :(.

But stick with SS 100% hun and you'll be in those 14s in no time and i'm sure you'll look lovely :) xx

Yayyyyyyyyyyy I lost 6lb!

Well done Lucy :D!!

Well done Lucy, fab loss :)

How's everyone day been?
I'm back on 100% SS for now, scales don't seem to be moving much booo but ah well; I'll get there :p
How are your first few CD days going blondegayle?

Hi ladies, i hope you've all had a good day. I've had abit of a rough day myself. I started my anti-biotics today for my gums and i thought i would try just having them with my CD shakes, but that was a mistake because after i took the first one i felt dizzy, sick and had a terrible headache. It was horrible. I researched the internet for the anti-biotics and found out they're very strong, so i have been on 1000cals today, might try 1200cals tmrw.

Anyway, i'll shut up about myself now, lol. I hope you've all had a lovely day. Forest i'm sure the scales will move soon, mine tend to stay the same for ages too, its so annoying.

Speak soon ladies :) xx

Morning ladies
hope u feel better soon maybe baby :), this diet is so hard at times cos with most diets you are allowed some kinda treat but with this one theres nothing! :eek:

oh no; hope you feel better soon Maybe_Baby!!
I had a heart scan today in hospital - just a check up, all looks fine - anyway, they measured me and weighed me too, and to my surprise I'm taller than I thought (well last time i was measured i was a teen); I'm 176.5cm; so over 5"9... all I could think was woop woop - I'm getting closer to my ideal BMI w/o losing the weight lol :p
She worked out my BMI (her scales): 27.8; yay I'm getting there :D

Last edited:
Hi ladies, i hope you've all had a lovely day. I'm feeling alot better thank you but still in pain. The antibiotics taste disgusting too.

Aww. forest. you're so lucky, i wish i was tall. I'm happy that you're closer to a healthy BMI. You havent got far to go now to get to a healthy BMI so keep up the fab weightloss :).

How you finding this week Lena? Ihope you have a good loss.

Its nearly TOTM for me so i'm not expecting a big loss.

XX

hiya
my weigh is on monday - im hoping for at least 2.5 lbs
ive had a few protein nibbles today - more than i usually do :sigh:
i miss sweet food! :ashamed0005: but we had a little sun today and that reminded me why im doing this!
Forest your so close to a healthy BMI well done! ive got loads to go :p

Aww, i'm sure your protein nibbles wont have much of an effect on ketosis. Just drink some extra water to flush it out of your system. I'm sure you'll do well at WI. I miss spices on the diet :(, especially my mums home cooked meals, lol. xx

Its abit quiet in here today. I hope you're all well and having a good day CDing :) xx

Hiya, yeah I was just going to ask for your weeks results :)
(divide pounds lost by the weight you were the previous week).

I've been busy this weekend so not had the chance to pop on the internet. I had my WI yesterday and STS (well a 1/2 pound loss) :( A disapointment but tmi I know but also having constipation issues now lol... so got the fiber stuff from my CDC.
I've been back on SS 100% but really preferred SS+, going to see how things go but might switch to SS+ again lol...
I'm off for a long walk now, will post the group's results when I'm back.

My results this week were 3lb or 2.05% :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back