***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have Lena's results so I'm using the numbers on her profile to work out her percentage.

Our 3 results

Calculations for each individual %:

esp107 - 3lbs = 2.05%
Forest290 - 0.5lbs = 0.26%
Maybe_Baby - 2lbs = 1.36%
lena - 1.5lb = 0.65%
simplylucy - 6lbs = 2.54%
blondegayle = n/a this week as only just started CD

Biggest loser: simplylucy = 2.54% (well done!!)

Calculations for team %: 1.37%

Well done Girls :D

Thanks forest
sorry i havnt posted - my dad passed away yest - feeling a bit crappy xxx

oh no!! I'm so sorry for your loss Lena; loads of hugs!!!!

So very sorry for your loss Lena :gen126:

Awww Lena :hug99:, i'm so sorry for your loss :hug99:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear your news Lena.

My scales seem to be stuck at the moment. I'm doing 100% but haven't lost a single lb this week yet.
I'm going to up my water today to see if it will help flush me out, I feel quite bloated.

It's nearly Wednesday weigh day again......I have to loose something!

Hi ladies, i hope you're having a good day. Lena i hope you're ok hun, if you need to talk we are all here for you. Sending lots of hugs your way:hug99:

SimplyLucy, i hate it when the scales dont move, its really annoying. If you are doing SS 100% then i'm sure its just your bodys way of catching upto the changes going on in your body. Have you been doing any extra exercise this past week? Sometimes it can make it difficult to lose weight on SS. I hope the scales move soon, i'm sure they will by Wednesday.

I had my WI this morning and lost 3lbs :eek:. I have no idea how that happened because i have been on a short course of antibiotics and eating bits and bobs from the 1000cals plan (with my medication). Having said that, i couldnt eat much of anything because of the pain, so i hardly ate anything, lol.

Anyway, i'm not complaining, hehe.

So my loss this week is 3lbs = 2.07%
(sorry about the big font, i just want to make it visible enough to find when posting our results on Sunday. I'm sure i'll have alot of posts to read through, lol).

I hope you all have a wonderful day :) xx

Ooooo, after updating my ticker i can see i am nearly half way to goal.

Also, i just have 3lbs to go untill i am in the 9s, i have to pinch myself to believe it.

I love CD :) xx

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Last edited:
Ooopsy. i posted the same post twice so i'll edit this one, lol, i think its all this excitement over CD, lol xx

Last edited:
Hiya ladies
thanks for the kind words, im ok i suppose :sigh:
ive got my weigh in at 8pm - ive stuck to ss+ but havnt drunk my water for 3 days ( well only small amounts) so i 'll let you know
well done MB nice loss xx :D:D

I have lost 4lbs this week which is 2.74% which means I am now officially in the 18's :D

hi guys,
sprry i havent been on for ages, i have been having some computer problems!
lena- im sorry to hear about your dad, i hope your feeling ok ?
exp107- wow congrats on your loss, all you girls are doing really well! I have stuck to it all week- but i dont feel like anythings moving, however I do have a wonderfull case of pmt, (sorry if thats too much info) so possibly water retention?
I have my weigh in tomorrow at 6pm (fingers crossed)
does anybody know what the trick to mousse mix is? im putting it in a shake anf then fridge for 15 min, and nothings happening.
Im using one scoop for a shake, is this enough?
Bg
xxx

Well done on your weight losses girls; u're both doing great :D
Good luck on your WI Blondegayle. I'm not sure about the mousse mix as I've not tried it yet.

well done exp!:happy096:
well i lost 1.5 lbs - not the best but like i say i didnt drink my water so any loss is a loss, good luck with 1st weigh in gayle xx

Mousse Mix

I keep a bottle of water in the fridge just for making mousse as the water has to be very cold! Pour between 150ml - 200ml (I use 200ml) of very cold water into a jug, add one level scoop of mousse mix to a sachet of shake and shake gently to mix, add the shake mix into the jug of water and blend with a hand blender for a minute or two till smooth and slightly bubbly pour into a bowl and put into the fridge and leave to set, I normally leave mine for an hour or two but it sets quicker than that, then enjoy :p

well done exp!:happy096:
well i lost 1.5 lbs - not the best but like i say i didnt drink my water so any loss is a loss, good luck with 1st weigh in gayle xx

1.5lbs in an excellent loss Lena, well done :happy096:

Morning ladies, i hope you're all well and you're having a good week.

Well done on your losses Lena and exp107, you're are all doing fantastically well. Good luck at your WI BG.

Lena, how are you feeling today? Well done for sticking to the diet through an emotional time.

I hope you all have a good day. I have to see the dentist today :( and i'm not looking forward to it :( xx

thanks for the tip exp107 , im just waiting on the cambridge lady coming round then i will make it up in chocolate! i wish she would hurry up....get it over and done with!
BG
xxx

12/01/09-14st 2
19/01/09- 13st12
26/01/09-13st10
02/02/09-13st8
09/2/09-13st6
16/2/09-13st 4
22/2/09- 13st7.
24/2/09 - 13st5! (could be due to a change in scales!)
3/03/09 - 13st 2 ....................lost 3 pounds!

not sure of percentage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back