Not open for further replies.
12/01/09-14st 2
19/01/09- 13st12
26/01/09-13st10
02/02/09-13st8
09/2/09-13st6
16/2/09-13st 4
22/2/09- 13st7.
24/2/09 - 13st5! (could be due to a change in scales!)
3/03/09 - 13st 2 ....................lost 3 pounds!

not sure of percentage!

Well done sweetie :). You'll be in the 12's soon, wooo. Keep up the fab work :).

To get your percentage you have to divide your loss (-3lbs) by your weight before WI in lbs (187lbs) and mulitply by 100.

So your loss would be:

3lbs = 0.01604278
187lbs

0.01604278 x 100 = 1.60% (to 2 decimal places)
(please correct me if i'm wrong)

I hope you're all having a great day :)

xx

I've lost another 3lb this week. Oh I love this diet!

Well done the weights just dropping off you!:eek:
well done blonde gayle - good loss :D
xxx

Morning ladies, I hope everyone is having a good day so far?? :)

I have just got home from aquacise and a nice 30 min relax in the spa :eek::p

Woohoo well done on the losses Girls :D!!

I'm back on SS+... couldn't manage 100% SS anymore. Ah well :p
So my tummy is back to being bloated :S But at least my jeans are starting to feel loose, hoping to go down a size in a couple weeks :D Have you girls lost much dress size wise?

Oooh I would love to spend some time in a spa; hope it was a nice relaxing time exp107 :p

I've lost 3 dress sizes already (31lb loss now in 7 weeks).

I was wearing a size 24 (jeans and tops) but now an 18 and today I bought a couple of new hoodies in an 18. Took a bit longer to get the tops down to an 18 but I'm there. I do have a rather large chest but I'm back in my 36H bras! Yippeeeeeeeeee!

The spa facilities are included in my gym membership so I figure I might as well make use of them, only do it on a Weds though because Mon is my CD appointment and its a rush getting showered and to the appointment and Friday I do gym not aqua so I'm not in my cozzie ;)

I've lost 2 or so dress sizes :D

Well done on the loss Lucy :happy096: missed it earlier :eek:

Well done on your weightloss Lucy, you're doing amazingly well. I'm sure you'll be at goal in no time.

Oooo, spending some time in the spa sounds lovely, i think its nice to pamper yourself with little treats on CD. I've noticed that i'm looking after my body alot more now that i'm losing weight and feeling better about myself.

I'm not sure if i've lost any dress sizes, because i wear either really baggy clothes or my shalwar kameez suits which are baggy anyway (i dont like fitted clothes, lol), but my jeans are falling down and i'm able to fit into some of my old shalwar kameez suits that i had made when i first lost weight on CD, so i'm getting smaller, lol.

I'm too afraid to go out and buy some new clothes and see what size i am. I want to wait untill i get to a healthy BMI, lol. I've also got a curvy body with a J-Lo bottom and a small waist so jeans are hard to shop for :(

Keep up the fab work ladies :) xx

oops, one of my posts just got lost!
anyway ....maybebaby i can sympathise! i have a size 16/18 arse and a size 14 waist, jeans always hang of the back but are too tight round bum and thighs!
I have went from a size 18 ( but to be honest they were a 18 jeans but I had them for years so they had prob streched to about a 20) to about a 16ish............I think - Im a little too frightened to go buy anything new .....................yet!
bg
xxx

i was an 18 when i started and now wear a 16, not gonna buy too many new clothes till im in a 14 :p

Well done for getting into those smaller dress sizes ladies, i cant wait to fit into a size 12 or even 10, but dont want to buy many clothes either until i'm about 9 stones.

BG, i dont know where i got my big bum from :(. Its the first place i gain weight :(. I hate it but fiance loves it, lol.

xx

Afternoon ladies, and how is everyone today? :)

It's been a bit quiet in here for the last 2 days :eek:

Afternoon ladies, and how is everyone today? :)

It's been a bit quiet in here for the last 2 days :eek:

I agree. Everyone must be outin the sun, lol.

How have you been hun? CD going well?

I've had a rough few days :( as i've had a few panic attacks this week. I usually eat after these panic attacks because i am usually anxious about my heart (although i have no heart problems), so i had some extra chicken breast and veg this week. I feel really exhausted with all this anxiety, lol.

I hope you're having a nice day hun xx

I agree. Everyone must be outin the sun, lol.

How have you been hun? CD going well?

I've had a rough few days :( as i've had a few panic attacks this week. I usually eat after these panic attacks because i am usually anxious about my heart (although i have no heart problems), so i had some extra chicken breast and veg this week. I feel really exhausted with all this anxiety, lol.

I hope you're having a nice day hun xx

No 'out in the sun' for me, I have been at the gym for the last 3 days, I have done 4 out of 5 days this week :eek: ah well a weekend off now :happy036:
My brother suffers with panic attacks, but they are self inflicted due to his alcohol fuelled past :( at least he's doing something about it now while he's still relatively young :)

Wow, 4 days at the gym, thats fab!! Are you not exhausted from going gym and doing CD? I'm too afraid to go to the gym incase it effects my weightloss. Having said that i dont think i'll be having a good loss this week due to the anxiety attacks and nibbling on food to feel better. But i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Its good to hear that your brother is doing something about his panic attacks. I have had mine ever since i got unwell a few years back and they're just get worse. I'm starting CBT for them soon so looking forward to that but i think being on the diet makes me alittle more anxious due to not eating many calories and thinking my hearts going to stop, lol.

I hope you enjoy your weekend off :) xx

hiya ladies
sorry i havnt posted - been busy sorting the ''arrangements'' :(
well ive been naughty! totally broke my diet on thurs!:copon:
it was my bros 21st and i was tryin to cheer him up - took him to a chinese ''all you can eat'' resturant.
unfortuatly i took the title to heart and ate loads! :jelous: rice, noodles,curry sauce,prawncrackers you name it!
so i totally fell of the wagon - and i felt so ill after - stomach cramps and pain.
so ive learnt my lesson but im expecting a gain on monday
hope your all doing better xxx:p

Aww lena huni, i hope you're well. You're going through such a tough time at the mo, so i wouldnt worry about eating. You need to be 100% focussed to stick to the diet and i'm sure you have alot going on at the mo. The good thing is that you've experienced it now and you know how it makes you feel, so you're less likely to do it again. I guess you can call it a learning curve, lol.

I wouldnt worry about your WI, just let your CDC know whats been going on recently and i'm sure she'll understand.

I dont think i'll be losing this week either :(. I have had panic attacks every night this week and i usually nibble after to reassure myself my hearts not going to fail (i have no problems with my heart but my anxiety thinks otherwise, lol). So i had abit of cold pasta last night because thats all i could find at 3am :(. But i'm not going to get upset about it, i am exhausted by these panic attacks :(.

I hope you and your family are well huni.

xx

OMG, i am soo moody and emotional today. Its probably due to TOTM, but i feel too emotional. I also feel unwell and have a bad throat, ear ache and i feel sick. I just want to eat some food for comfort. I'm not hungry, just feeling crappy.

Sorry for the ranting. I think i might go to bed for abit.

I hope you're all having a good day xx

oh maybe baby :hug99: thanks for your kind words xxx
hope you feeling a bit better hun - we're all in this together xxx if you need a cyber ear - im here :character00148:

oh maybe baby :hug99: thanks for your kind words xxx
hope you feeling a bit better hun - we're all in this together xxx if you need a cyber ear - im here :character00148:

Thanks hun :hug99:. I feel alittle better now but i still feel sick :jelous:. I'm enjoying my CD hot chocolate shake at the mo :), mmmm, its yummy.

Are you back on CD today? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back