***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes
but finding it hard to drink my water! - i wont give up tho xx

Hey all, i hope you're having a good day. I just wanted to mention that my laptop has decided to not work today so if i dont post for a few days its because my laptop isnt working and i cant get onto another computer.

I will try to get it fixed ASAP.

Speak soon xx

I'm not sure either, I wasn't about at all yesterday and have only just made it here today :eek:

Hello girls!!
Sorry for not being around lately, we decided to spend some extra time in France as we were enjoying our lil break :p
Working out the results right now, will update this post in a min.

where is every bodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
:giggle::help2:

Calculations for each individual %:
number of lbs lost divided by weight last week in pounds multiplied by 100.

Our 3 results

Calculations for each individual %:

esp107 - 4 = 2.74%
Forest290 = no WI n/a
Maybe_Baby - 3 = 2.07%
lena - 1.5 = 0.65%
simplylucy - 3 = 1.30%
blondegayle = - 3 = 1.60%

Biggest loser: Exp107 = 2.74%

Calculations for team %: 1.67%

Results are up; sorry for the delay this week!!

Congrats to Exp107, our biggest loser of the week :D

I missed my WI as we stayed in Calais (and around) for longer than expected and we just got back home a couple hours ago.
I was super naughty... oh god... as if I hadn't learnt my lesson the last time - I had horrible cramps etc, I felt so bad... Feeling a bit better atm at least and ready to go back to 100% :p
I'm not looking forward to my next WI results but at least I have a few days to lower the damage. At least there is nothing coming up in the next few weeks to tempt me to eat food.
So how are your girls??? I hope you'll feel better soon Maybe_Baby; and Lena - I hope things are going okay. Seems like I haven't been the only naughty one (well I'm the only one w/o any real reason though; oops....!!) so let's get back on track :p We can do this :D!!!
I'm picturing myself at my cousin's wedding in June - and I want to be wearing a lovely dress and feel like I look amazing - for once; that is motivation! Tick tock tick tock, June is coming up quickly!!

Just back from WI and I've lost 2lb or 1.37% this week :D

I've been soooooooooo naughty! :eek:

Saturday was my son's birthday party and in the evening we had a 40th to go to. I was really good all day. Was so proud of myself.

Then......yesterday I ate for England. I had mega PMT, was tired and really grumpy so I ate, ate, ate, and ate. :break_diet:

I felt so rough this morning, bunged up, no energy etc, I'm straight back to 100% ss.

Fingers crossed I haven't done too much damage. :wave_cry:

wel done exp!
looks like a few of us had a bad week! well back on that horse ladies!
ive got my weigh in at 8pm so i'll let u know how much ive gained lol

evening
well i didnt gain! im soooo glad and i even managed to loose half a pound, well now im back on track :D

Well done on the 1/2lb Lena :happy096:

12/01/09-14st 2
19/01/09- 13st12
26/01/09-13st10
02/02/09-13st8
09/2/09-13st6
16/2/09-13st 4
22/2/09- 13st7.
24/2/09 - 13st5! (could be due to a change in scales!)
3/03/09 - 13st 2 ....................lost 3 pounds!
10/03/09-13st 1........grrr this would burst you!!can just about see the twelves!!!
BG
xx

Yippeeeeeeeeeee another 3lb gone!

Well done Gayle & Lucy :happy096:

Its been really quiet in here for a while is everyone ok? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back