***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing great, back on track after Sunday's little blip! :D

I seem to be going though one of those weeing for England stages at the moment though, sure all the running up and down stairs is doing me good though! :eek:

I've got another hectic weekend planned, we're going to friends for a meal on Saturday night, she is cooking steak with mixed veg stir fry, she know what veg I'm allowed. Bless her, hopefully I'll stay in ketosis!:rolleyes:

On Sunday I'm taking 6 children snowtubing and toboggening (I will watch!). It's my sons birthday on the 27th December so we always have his party a little late! I'm taking them all to pizza hut after for lunch, I'm a sucker for pizza so not sure how I'll manage, might have a bowl of lettuce, cucumber and 1 slice of pizza! :sigh: We'll see!

I weighed 16st bang on this week, was a little disappointed that I didn't get to see the 15's so I have to try to be good to see that this week!

My percentage for this week is 1.32 (think I worked it out right! hehe)

Hello Ladies; I hope you're all well.

Well done on your losses everyone :D!!

I'm back on 100% finally, took me a few days... had to go through the headaches etc again grrr. I'm seeing my CDC on Saturday again so I hope all the damage I made will be gone by then, according to my scales I'm just one pound away from the weight I was at my last WI and it's my totm as well. I've been on CD for a month now and because of my stupid "eating days" I've just lost 14lbs - I know it's the average but I got there in two weeks so I could have lost so much more this month... boo lol.

Sounds like you have a hectic weekend coming up Lucy; good luck!!

so how's everyone doing?

I've tried the choc tetra ice cream, it was yum!! I've got my WI tomorrow :) I'm still getting headaches but I don't think it's due to carbs withdrawl as I've been in ketosis for a few days now. I'm going to try to increase my water intake even more and see if it helps.

I've lost 1lb; not great but I'm happy considering how the last weekend had gone.

Can I have your weight loss percentages ladies.

Calculations for each individual %:
number of lbs lost divided by weight last week in pounds multiplied by 100.

Thanks

Well it's been a bit dead here :(
I hope you're all alright.

Our 3 results

esp107 - 2lbs = 1.37%
Forest290 - 1lb = 0.54%
Maybe_Baby - ? = no results posted
lena - 0.5lb = no result posted
simplylucy - 3lbs = 1.32 %
blondegayle - 1lb = no result posted

Biggest loser yet again!! Exp107 = 1.37%

Calculations for team %: 1.08%

Girls, if you haven't posted your result yet (Maybe_Baby, Lena and BlondeGayle) if you can give them to me before tonight - deadline is at 6pm; then I can add them on.

hello everybody,
sorry i havent been about , started new job this week and its been mental.
a strange thing happened, my councellor just decided to stop coming, its so strange.
i didnt have time to contact her more than the once this week because of the new job, but she just decided to stop working! how odd.
Anyway it left me with no packs or anything so i had to find a new councellor and re-join! so i did that on thursday and got on scales and was 13st exactly....grrr (still not in the 12's yet) anyway I have to return on monday night to get another weigh in and will continue to get weighed on the monday.
i havent had a good weekend though, in fact it was one of the worst .
I ate a whole pizza at pizza hut.....we went out to do some shopping in glasgow and we were starving, so we hit the hut! needless to say I am back on the wagon, and getting some wonderfull hunger pangs and headaches!....when will I learn! hopefully it wont show up too much on the scales on monday night.
i am drinking loads of water and also have bought some of the soup drink mix that i am drinking today, hopefully it will help - but all i want to do is go to bed and sleep it off!
BG
xxx

Hey blondegayle, can you post your result for the week please (week just gone) so I can include it with the teams results:

Shame that your CDC stopped like that :S how annoying! I hope your new CDC is better.

Any results this week?

Irene xx

Hi Irene, yes I have already posted them but here they are again

Our 3 results

esp107 - 2lbs = 1.37%
Forest290 - 1lb = 0.54%
Maybe_Baby - ? = no results posted
lena - 0.5lb = no result posted
simplylucy - 3lbs = 1.32 %
blondegayle - 1lb = no result posted

Biggest loser yet again!! Exp107 = 1.37%

Calculations for team %: 1.08%

Back from WI and I've lost 5lbs :D which is 3.42% :D

thats great exp! amazing :eek:
sorry i havnt posted - i was busy towards the end of last week planning my dads funeral and greeting overseas relatives! the funeral was yest and i broke my diet! :eek:i had quite alot to drink which also led to me picking at the buffet.:copon:
im going for my weigh in soon so we'll see what the damage is!
now the funerals over i am going to really focus back on my diet - sticking to the diet ss+
well i'll be back with my results!:wave_cry:

Well my weekend was ok, I was fairly good with all that was going on. Then last night I got a tummy bug that my darling daughter kindly shared with me!

I looked about 9 months pregnant and had the most awful stomach cramps. I couldn't face a shake today so after sipping water I managed a piece of toast.

I'm hoping I feel better by the morning so I can get back on 100%.

I don't hold out much hope for loosing this week, I feel very swollen and full of fluid.

Hi team, how are you all? I'm so sorry i havent posted for awhile but i have no laptop and no internet access. I am on my brothers laptop at the mo after much begging, lol. His laptop broke too so hes reluctant to let anyone else use it.

Anyway, i have not had much luck with the diet because i have a chest infection and i am now on my second week of antibiotics. I tried to do 1200cals last week and i think my body suffered. So i am doing 1500+ cals and trying to stay as low carb as possible but i am eating more because i'm really worried that i have to take more (stronger) antibiotics.

I didnt have weigh-in last week because i was too unwell and this week i gained 1lb which i am happy with considering what i ate.

I am not sure what my loss will be for this week but i will try my best to log on and let you know.

Congrats on the fab losses girls. I hope you feel better soon simplylucy, give your body some time to recover and i'm sure you'll be able to get back on the shakes. Well done on your fab loss exp107, thats great, keep it up. Lena, i wouldnt worry about going off track abit, you've had a rough time. Good luck with getting back on track with things.

I hope you all have a good week. I cant wait to get rid of this nasty and very painful chest infection and get back onto the diet. I am so close to being in the 9s.

Speak to you all soon xx

I've had to go to the doctors today as I was in so much pain. She thinks I've got gallstones. Bloods taken, scan booked for next week, strong pain killers.

She said I should be ok to continue with the diet and take a painkiller with my shake. I can't even face the shakes though so ended up having a digestive to take my painkiller!

I think i'm set for a large gain at tomorrow weigh in!

I gained 2lb this week and a huge 2 and a half inches on my waist.....I'm really bloated!

Hey ho, hopefully it will fall off this week.

2lbs not too bad! you normally have such great losses x
i pretty pissed that mine are always so slow! i have 2 shakes and 2 carb free meals a day but the meals are only tiny!
still, 20lbs down is good! and the sun shining is a good reminder why im doing this :p:p

I'm sure it will be off again in no time Lucy :flowers:
I haven't been about much this last week :eek: I got a new aquarium a week ago and have been setting it up etc and moving stuff across from the old one :D

Hope everyone is doing ok, I have been a bit wobbly this week myself its TOTM and its been hard to "step away from the fridge" :eek:

Afternoon ladies, hope everyone is having a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back