***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm addicted to the orange water flavouring!

I drank 4 litres yesterday because of it and even had to get up in the night to wee! hehehehe!

It's so yummy.

I also mixed a little of it in with a vanilla packet and made a mix-a-mousse. Was heavenly!

I'm back on 100%

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh I'm in a good mood incase you hadn't guessed!

I haven't tried the orange one, I have a pot of the berry one but I'm not impressed so stick to plain water

I tried the berry one first and didn't like it. My CDC had some tubs of orange that go out of date in April so she gave me one to try at a bargain price!

I'll be needing a new tub by next week at this rate!

i just got some good news! went for my weigh in today 2 days early and TOTM cos my lady is on holiday next week, i lost 3,5 lbs! in 5 days and totm :bliss: i feel chuffed! im now 16 st and half a pound! so should see the 15's next week! and im feeling good in my size 16 jeans!
hows everyone else doing? seems very quiet on here

Last edited:
goin on mondays weigh in my weight loss is 1.5lbs and 0.67%

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo??
?????????????????

:missing::help2:

Sorry I've been away today visiting my Mummy 150 miles away so not been in long, in here has been very very quiet for a couple of weeks :(

I'm still here!

I'm having a fabulous week....been weighing on my own scales. (Bad I know) I'm hoping for a good one!

Been and WI today only 1lb this week, but it has been a fairly lousy week really :(

I'm not sure, Maybe Baby is still experiencing PC probs I think, Forest hasn't been on all week not sure about BG :sigh:

Well done Lucy :eek: :happy096:

Do you think we need to advertise for new team members? its been quiet here for 2 weeks now? :sigh:
ive not been doing great this week, ate a small dairy milk bar the other day!:copon:
i suppose im just getting bored with the diet :eek:

I have had to go clothes shopping today because my jeans are falling down :eek: I've gone from a 26 to a 22 on the bottom and a 24 to a 20 on the top :D

Do you think we need to advertise for new team members? its been quiet here for 2 weeks now? :sigh:

It might be an idea :sigh:

yeah well its hard to be motivated to write on here when its so quiet.
if we've heard nothng my monday eve, i'll advertise 2 spaces
well done with the new clothes! - feels great doesnt it :bliss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back