***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had my weigh in - lost 4lbs!
which means i am now at my lowest weight in 4 years :553::553::553:

Wow well done Lena :happy096:

I have lost 1lb again this week (anyone see a trend here :rolleyes:) I don't WI again now til the 15th of April :eek:

Just to let peeps know I won't be about from Thursday til next Wednesday, we're off to France :D

well done hun! your still losing :):)
im gonna advertise 2 spaces

Hi everyone,

Can I join your team!!:)

I'm Leela, 38 and from Ireland:bliss:

I have 75lbs to lose to get to my target of 9st 9lbs.

On Day6 of week 1 and doing fine, didn't find the first week too bad.

I've completed CD before and lost 38lbs but got pregnant & gained it all & some more to boot.

My first weigh in is tomorrow but my counsellor was rushed to A&E last night so I'm waiting to hear whether she is ok & the appointment can go ahead.

Feeling very gung ho about this and really want to get to my target weight.

Welcome Leela :553:
good luck with 1st weigh in:)
im on week 10, lost 28lbs so far, but i have 2 shakes and 2 small meals
are u on ss or ss+?

well done hun! your still losing :):)
im gonna advertise 2 spaces

I know :D I'm just praying I can keep on track while were away :eek:

Hello and welcome Leela :)

Hi Lena,

I'm SS and will keep this up for as long as I can. Not sure SS+ would work for me, I'm an all or nothing kind of girl.;).

My CDC is back home from hospital, everything was all clear -thank god.

Weighing in at 2pm.

I was looking at some video footage of myself & my daugther from Christmas 07 when I weighted 11st and OMG I looked so skinny compared to the Heffalump I am now - but it reconfirmed that this is it, this time ALL the weight is coming off.

Plus as babies are no longer on the cards - I've done my bit thank you - I won't be worrying about putting on again.

28lbs is brillant, well done.

I love this diet, the results are great & you see them so quickly.

Exp107- where are you off too, I hope its somewhere nice.

Hope everyone is having a good day :D I'm off to get my haircut shortly, can't decide how to have it though :confused:

Hi,

I'm back from my first weigh in & I'm down 9lbs:talk017:. Absolutely thrilled with that result. Its better than my first week the last time I did CD.

Exp107 - Disney - brillant. We were there in May last year and had a fantastic time, really brings the child out in you.:happy036:
Have a brillant time & I'm sure your hair cut will be lovely too.

Regards

Well done Leela :happy096:

Not sure whether I'll manage to get online tomorrow before we go, so if not I'll catch you all the middle of next week, hope you all have a good weekend :wave_cry:

Have a great time exp! speak next week - dont stress too much about food xx:p:p
well done leela :happy096::hug99:- thats a great loss, keeps you motivated fo next week doesnt it?
ive kind off been bad :copon:- well had a few chocolate raisains! (spelling lol)
im back on track today!
summer is just round the corner
the board is still quiet gona advertise for the ther missing team member! x

I have been and advertised our space :D

Well I made it on this morning as I managed to be fairly organised last night and only have a few bits left to do before we go this evening :)

Lena I'm trying not to stress over food, I'm taking this trip as AAM so I'm not expecting miracles loss wise ;)

Have a great time exp! speak next week - dont stress too much about food xx
well done leela - thats a great loss, keeps you motivated fo next week doesnt it?
ive kind off beenbad - well had a few chocolate raisains! (spelling lol)
im back on track today!
summer is just round the corner
the board is still quiet gona advertise for the ther missing team member! x

I'm still here.....don't replace me!

I missed out on my weigh in this week as I went to the Ofsted conference for Outstanding Providers!

Fingers crossed I lose next Wednesday.....the food at the conference was lush! hehehe

Hi guys, wondered if you still had a space at all? If so, would love to join!

Hiya Mrs2bee
yes we have a space left - so your more than welcome xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back