***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo thats great, could I join then? I am a newbie, only started yesterday so day 2 today. I have 6 stone-ish to loose by my wedding in May next year, although want to loose most, if not all, by end of september this year. My weigh day is tuesday but my first weigh in will not be until tues 14th april, due to my CDC being on holiday. Not really sure how this works so you may have to let me know! Hopeing a team will keep me foccused, struggling today! x

Welcome mrs2bee :love047:
good luck n the diet! the 1st 3 days are the hardest - once you get into ketosis and the hunger disappears becomes alot easier
have you done a diet like this before?
are you doing ss or ss+?
i have 2 shakes and 2 small low carb meals a day and ive lost 2 stone in 10 weeks
ive got about 3 more to go, lol xx

Hi ladies, how are you? I hope you're all well and the diet is going well. I'm sorry i havent been able to get online, i still have no computer or internet connection at home. I am at the local library at the mo, lol.

I have been doing ok on the diet. I have been sticking to 1000/1200cals because we're all under a lot of stress at the mo because our uncle who was staying with us was taken into hospital with possible meningitis and he was in a very bad condition, so we're all worried and praying for the best.

I see we have some new members, welcome ladies. I dont mind being replaced because i dont think i will be able to get on here much and its not fare to the team.

I just wanted to pop in and say hi and see how you're all doing. I'm off home in a min, i'm trying to get over the flu at the mo and i'm so exhausted.

I hope you're all having a good day and you have a nice weekend :).

Take care ladies and good luck with the diet. I will pop in when i can get to the library and see how you're all doing.

xx

Hiya hun
we havnt replaced you - theres still a space here if u want it xxx

hiya irene
we dont have a team leader at the moment!!
how is everyone? how dd you find the weekend?

Lena x

I am home :D we had a great time, I'm now very tired :eek:

hi exp
its been soooo quiet on here :sigh:
no one has posted since u left!
how was ur break? food? :):)

hi exp
its been soooo quiet on here :sigh:
no one has posted since u left!
how was ur break? food? :):)

I decided to have a diet break and ate sensibly while we were away, and I am pleased to report I have stayed the same :D

It was tiring, and there definitely isn't enough there to keep you occupied for 5 days :eek: but it was good and the weather was nice, rained on the last day but not too heavily :)

So what is the point in having a team if people aren't going to bother posting or supporting each other?? :confused:

exactly :)
it seems to only be me and you! hard to keep motivated with no team!
shall we readvertise ?as nobody posted while u where away!:wave_cry:

Lucy came on and said she was still with us but that was a week ago, Leela hasn't posted in over a week, Maybe baby has said to replace her because she can't get on, there was another that asked to join us but hasn't been back since and that was 6 days ago!, your right Lena we're a two woman band! :eek:

well we need new members to get our team back on track! :eek:
have u advertised?

I haven't re-advertised Lena, how many shall we advertise for do you think? :confused:

at least 3 lol
commited people who can post a few times a week -
hows the diet going? are you back on track?
ive stopped drinking my water :sigh:- its hard once you get out of the habit! its been about 2 weeks now i really gotta try and up my my intake:break_diet:

I was back on track Weds morning :D, struggling a bit with the water but fine otherwise and the scales now have me in the 17's :D:D:D CDC set me the target of being below 17st11.5lbs by my next WI which is next Weds :cool:

Hiya
Is there any room here for a newbie ......;-)

JO xx

We have room :D

at least 3 lol
commited people who can post a few times a week -
hows the diet going? are you back on track?
ive stopped drinking my water :sigh:- its hard once you get out of the habit! its been about 2 weeks now i really gotta try and up my my intake:break_diet:

I have posted our vacancies asking for motivated, avid posters lol :D

Hi everyone!! Im back AGAIN! :eek: You're all doing soooo well!! I am looking for a team if you still have spaces!?!? :p xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back