***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does this mean im in?:D:D:D

Welcome back YM and hello to Jo and Gracey, all we ask is that people post! I went away for a few days and poor Lena was left all on her lonesome :cry:

I'm just going to read back through the posts to get to know you all a little bit!

About me: I am 29 - 30 in 5 weeks (yikes) and having a big party, which first prompted me to think about CD. I live in Oxfordshire with my partner.

I have loads to lose but am so excited about it. First day hasn't been too bad so far, I love the chocolate mint shake.

Hey !!

Thanks for letting me in .....I love to post ...uumm might even post a little too much ..he he !!

Heres a bit about me .....

My name is Jo , im 25 years old married/separated..(im sure ur hear all about it soon lol).Mummy to 4 stunning girls ages 6(well on 30/04.09..) dd2 is 4 ,dd3 is 3 ,and baby is 5 months old ....currently a stay at home mummy was working up untill i was 5 mths preg then my job was made redundant ;-(....I am very focused to loose weight currently 19st something i dare to weigh atm grrhh

I have choosen the cambridge diet .I am currently waitin to hear from a cdc i have sent some emails off to the cdc in my area hoping that one will get back to me soon ;-) coz i am full of beans and raring to go!!

You all will have to excuse my spelling it apaulling!! even thats spelt wrong :eek::eek:but ur get the jist of what i mean ... I hope !!! lol

ummmm not sure what else to say....other than LET GET SLIM !! whhooooooooooooooooooo

Hi Gracey + Jo, I'm Nicola - 36 - mum of 2 boys aged 17 and 5 :eek: and live in South Bedfordshire, I've been doing CD SS+ for 12wks and have lost 45lbs so far (had a few days off whilst away :eek: but didn't gain :p and now back on plan ;))

Last edited:
I also stay up quiet late so will always be here from 7pm onwards till midnight ! ...bit of a midnight owl ..thanks for the welcomes xxx

I also stay up quiet late so will always be here from 7pm onwards till midnight ! ...bit of a midnight owl ..thanks for the welcomes xxx

You might find that changes for a while when you start CD, first few weeks while your body adjusts a lot of people seem to find themselves going to bed fairly early compared to what they normally would, I found I was going to bed at 10-11pm where as before it was more 1-2am :eek: I still do tend to go earlier this is quite late for me :eek:

Funny, I normally stay up till about midnight and told myself today I would go to bed early to avoid headaches / fuzzy head feeling but so far I feel OK and here I am wide awake!

BF is sat next to me on the sofa and has just brought this to my attention:

Le Whif Chocolate Inhaler

I have done LL before (lasted about 4 weeks but hated the foodpacks) and I found smelling food really got me through, its almost as good as eating.

So everyone in this team seems to have children except for me...I have two scrumptious neices 3 and 1 x

well 1am is my bed time tonight .......Look forward to going to bed early !! have tryed internet weaning b4 always VERY unsuccesfull!! nothing like a good diet and plenty of sleep .... ;-)

Gracey I was lucky in the headache department, I low carbed for the week before I started and that seemed to do the trick, but I did feel really tired and so hungry for the first few days even the family pooches were starting to look appetising! :eek: now if I do eat I stick to high protein, low carb and makesure I glug that water, I normally aim for 3ltrs a day ;)

Well ladies I'm going to bid you good night as my bed is calling and I'll catch up with you tomorrow evening :)

Night Nicola, I low carbed too last week so maybe I will be OK? Feeling a bit hungry but am soo excited I can handle the hunger.

Have booked into the beauticians for the morning as I find that things like than keep me focused on weight loss, when I take care of my appearance more.

Got loads of questions now we have got started but will be online tomorrow so speak then.

Jo - am going to call it a night soon too so nan night new team!

g'night hun xxx

Ive just started that blog .....going to use it as a diary ...god help u as u will get to hear my random-ness on here and the blog!! poor u !! hehe

wow
morning all! 3 new members! that was quick :eek:
welcome back yummy mummy:p
well im lena 28 ( for 2 more weeks lol)
2 girls age 6 and 18 mnths
im a student studying nursing
i live in west london xxx
im on cambridge ss+ - sort of my own adaption - i have 2 shakes and 2 low carb meals - ive lost 2 stone in 10 weeks and im now at my lowest weight in 6 years :bliss:

Morning Lena ,

Nice to meet u .......

Im waiting for a cdc to contact me is horrid all this waiting when u just want to get stuck in !

whats was your cd breakfast today.....?

Jo x

Afternoon everyone! How you all doing? I am on day 2 and am VERY excited! I am in ketosis already, I nearly kissed the little pink stick but then that would have been yucky so didn't LOL!

I do feel slightly high off the ketosis and feel like I have loads of energy - yesterday was a bit sluggish.

What are your plans for Easter? I don't have any, planned on staying around home in case I felt ill but seems like I am OK so I am just enjoying some sofa time :)

Afternoon ladies, can I join????:)

I'm Louise, 30 and have one DS who will be 4 tomorrow.
Decided to do Cambridge as need a good lot of weight off, hoping for around 5 stone in total.

On day 6 Of SS, flying it, although i had been enjoying the porridge but now it is giving me the boak.

Y is it a bank hol weekend!... cant start the cd till the cdc get back to work!! heheh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back