***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya.. Welcome to the new team members and hello to the originals!! :welcome:

Im Charlotte (23) married to hubby Steve (28) who is also dieting with me bless him!! and we have :family2:3 gorgeous girls!.. 3, 20 months and 5 months!

I am starting CDSS+ on Monday as have family meal to go to tomoro so didnt wanna start then be distracted on first day!! I am moving at the end of the month so have plenty to keep focused on for when those picky moments come in the evenings!! and of course being on here to get that extra support is great!:slap:

I have about 5 and a half stone to loose as soon as possible!! :eek: This diet really works, I think the main part of me giving up before is coz of my stupid willpower and I did not really get on with the CDC.. :rant2::flamingmad: But now Im back!... For good!!! :girlpower:

Anyway enough about me lol! xx

Hi YM! 3 under 3? Oh my days how do you cope with that??! My sister has two kids and it is a madhouse!

How are you finding the solesource plus? Do you find that you are still in ketosis? And that you can stick to the food guidelines? I am thinking of trying that next week as I have a big family meal on Sunday that I can't avoid - and none of my family know about the CD (long story)

BTW Louii I don't know if the team is full or we have one space now, yummymummy do you know?

I also have a close age gaps!
i have a 10 month gap between my 2nd and 3rd daughter then 3 years from the 3rd to 4th i have 4 girls under 6! so i can totally relate to your home being a madhouse!!!

Is there an official team list yet and who is our team leader??

Hiya.. Yeah I think the team is full.. not 100% sure though!

I havent started yet, will be starting on Monday.. I am on restart I did CDSS+ before and stayed in ketosis.. I know what you mean about not telling anyone, none of my family know either!! They seem to make it harder when they do know by rubbing it in my face what I cant have!!

How are you finding the diet?? I found it good coz of the strictness and the RESULTS!! Amazing!

thats good then there a few few of us starting at the same time then x

Evening team!, I have pm'ed Lena about a couple of things and we can look at team leader and members list when she has replied :D Louii I'm not 100% sure on the space issue and will give you and answer asap :)

Hope everyone has had a good day so far :)

I have posted in the team challenge thread to say we won't have any results this week as we are awaiting members starting etc and I don't see my CDC til Weds as I was away on my normal WI day and my CDC went away the day I came back :eek: after Weds I will be back to my normal Monday slot though ;)

Morning ladies
Happy easter! remember no EGGS :character00115::gimi:

Thanks Nicola - my first WI will be this Friday coming up.

How you all doing today? And Happy Easter! I got high on sniffing the BF's chocolate last night haha. Does anyone else do this? Sniff food? I love the smell of dinner cooking.

MORNING!!!---i have some excellent news.......

I have found my cdc! and i start on the cd 2moro!!!!!....I am sooooooo excited i cant contain myself!!

Jo xxxx

Good afternoon team, and happy Easter :17729:(only chocolate I'll be getting)
Louii you are welcome to join us and that will give us a full team of

Lena
exp107
Mojo-jojo
Gracey
Yummy Mummy
Louii

Well done on finding your CDC Jo and good luck for tomorrow

Me and Lena have decided given the last few weeks of non posting by previous members to introduce a new rule this is that any member of the team who doesn't post for 2 weeks without explanation will be replaced, so if for example you are going on holiday just post before you go saying such and when you'll be back, ;) we hope everyone is ok with this :D

Go Mojo Jojo!!!! Yay!!!

How exciting!

..and we're starting on the same day!

How are you feeling about it?

I'm excited/nervous/keen/daunted/inspired/bursting with energy/and a whole jumbled mix of feelings I can't quite identify!!

All the very very best.. and keep posting.. maybe we'll inspire each other

Vx

yes i have all thoose different emotions running theu my head too i just dont know what to think!

Hi girls,

Going for my first weigh in at 7pm, wish me luck, according to my scales think its about 5lbs so hoping my CDC's scales say the same.:)

Was my little lads 4th birthday today and we had a fab day, scorcher of a day here.

Hope ye all managed to stay away from the easter eggs.

Hiya louii,
GOOD LUCK on the weigh in i hope you see some fab results hun .. and well done for getting thru a birthday on cd!!....my daughters birthday is on the 30th april at a indoor soft play this year so i wont feel the need to pick at party food as ill be to busy getting stuck on the slides there lol.......

let us know how u do xxx
JO x

Hi all
Exp is ournew team leader!:):) ( hope everyones ok with that!) as weve been on this diet and part of this team for a while now hopefully we can help the newbies with any questions!
ive got my weigh in 2moro morn and to be honest im dreading it :ashamed0005:as ive been bad on the deit this week - prob feeling overconfident now ive lost two stone!
im back on track 2moro tho - gotta get used to drinkin my water again :help2:as once u get out of the habit ( the last 5 days i havnt been drinking!) its hard to get back into it!
good luck lou with first weigh in!its normally a bigge xx:D

Good luck at the WI Louii :D

I am having a meal tonight, I figure as its Easter Sunday and no chocolate, a chicken salad is in order :)

so what stage is everyone at??

Lena
exp107
Mojo-jojo-----im on ss from 13th april (2moro)
Gracey
Yummy Mummy
Louii

Lena
exp107--------I've been doing SS+for 12wks
Mojo-jojo-----im on ss from 13th april (2moro)
Gracey
Yummy Mummy
Louii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back