***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lena ----------on ss+ for 11 weeks (next weigh in 2moro!)
exp107--------I've been doing SS+for 12wks
Mojo-jojo-----im on ss from 13th april (2moro)
Gracey -------I'm on day 3 of SS!
Yummy Mummy
Louii

Lena ----------on ss+ for 11 weeks (next weigh in 2moro!)
exp107--------I've been doing SS+for 12wks
Mojo-jojo-----im on ss from 13th april (2moro)
Gracey -------I'm on day 3 of SS!
Yummy Mummy
Louii ----- On SS since 6th april

Lost 6lbs this week yay.:)

Congratulations louii........ Well done

Good luck for tomorrow JoJo.

Have you done Cambridge before?

nope i havent...but im raring to go!!

Well done Louii :happy096:

People will have to let me know their WI days and start/current weights so I can post the team results

Morning all, last day of the holidays, what are we all doing? I've got the beauticians booked in, coffee with a friend then a trip into town. This will be my first trip into town since I started so I am hoping the food shops will not prove too tempting... I don't think so.

BTW my start weight is 246 and my weigh day is Friday.

Thankyou Gracey, I hope you cope with the temptations of town I'm sure you'll be fine :)

I have nothing planned for today apart from going to buy more sparkling water I've drank 6ltrs of it in the last 3 days :eek: Me and Mr exp are also debating buying a new sofa, but we're still unsure :confused:

My scales this morning reported that I was 17st 5.2lbs (first thing and in night shirt) although that's not official I don't WI with CDC til Weds, but if I WI at 17st 6lbs or below I will of lost a total of 4 stone :eek:

wow! well done exp
ive just come back from weigh in a managed to loose half a pound!:eek:
as i said i kinda took a ''week off'' the diet and havnt been drinking my water!:break_diet:
but im back on track for this week - promise x:D:D

Exp fantastic!!! 4 stone is a huge achievement. My advice on the sofa would be if you're not sure, don't do it.

And Lena, half off is great considering you had a week off. Go for it this week.

I am on day 4 now and feeling strong mentally, but physically a little weak. I went into town and didn't feel tempted at all, just bought a nice bottle of san pelogrino and drank that :) I feel slimmer already so can't imagine what I will feel like in twelve weeks time.

Lena half a pound off is better than half a pound on, well done and here's to a better week this week :D

Gracey we decided to go ahead with the new sofa and chair, the main debate was what colour to get it in and would our eldest son wreck it by trying to squeeze both him and his girlfriend into the chair which he does currently with the old one but the new one reclines :mad:

I am now stocked up with 12ltrs of sparkling water which should keep me going for a few days :D

thanks guys
gracey i just noticed ours stats and start weight are very similar! my start weight was 247lbs be intersting to see how you get on with ss as im doing ss+

Hi ya

I havent been online today is been such a gourg day i took my children to the boating lake we had a fab time........

I had my 1st meet in with my cdc , lesley is fabby i have got such a good cdc i feel very lucky i feel she will be very supportive to me...

I didnt start today because of having to take the kids out i wanted to have a good look at my booklets and read all the literature i was given 1st......not making excuses honest it just was a mad day !!

ill be on 2 night to catch up with u all xxx

hope u have all enjoyed 100% days xx

My start weight is 222 and weigh day is sunday
First week 6lbs off.

Think someone was asking?

We had a fab day, went to the beach as it was so nice, bloody freezing at the coast though, lol so had to have picnic in the car, well, everyone cept me as i had my shake.

my weight in weight was 268 eeekkkkk on my 1st week my weight in is next monday at 6.30 pm x

So many messages to catch up on, great to see our team so active!

Exp - OMG re your son, you should make him pay for a new chair if he does the same again!

Wow Lena - that is a coincidence, 1 lb difference between our start weight! I will post up my weekly losses, will be interesting to compare the losses as you say...I have lost 7 lbs so far and am on day 4 so I think this weeks loss is going to be a great start. I am already at my lowest weight for 3 years (I lost just over a stone with SW before I started this).

Jo - you're finally starting thats great news :) also great that you like your counsellor a lot. You do right to start tomorrow, the whole day has to be right.

Louii - great job re the 6lbs!! Its a great start, and so motivating isn't it to get a good chunk off straight away. You are SO lucky to live near the beach. We have to live in the exact middle of the country, its about a 2hr drive to our nearest coast :-( we love the coast too.

I am looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, to have something else to concentrate on other than this diet! I hope I can throw myself into my work and not think about CD all day. Its a good thing Minimins is blocked on my network at work!

Morning team x

My 1st day in !!

how are we all feeling ;-).........

Ive had a laid back day so far took my baby and toddler for injections and now im at home cooking a blooming roast for the family!! pahhh on my 1st day!!

see u all soon x

Glad your 1st day is going well Jo, just remember to keep drinking that water ;)

I too am having a laid back day, hubbie is back at work, the eldest has gone to MK and there is just me and the youngest in, altho you can tell we are on the second week of the holidays because he's bouncing off the walls bless him :eek:

well ive never peed so much in my life all this drinking water!!! i never used to drink much water b4 infact i never used to drink much of anything !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back