***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I on the other hand seem to of developed quite an addiction to sparkling water :eek:

As for peeing I'm used to it, I've been on a diuretic for years ;)

Hi ladies.

I dont find the water a problem as would drink a lot of water anyway, am probably drinking about 4 litres a day at the minute.
Can't drink sparkling water, tastes salty to me. Missing my tea though.

I'm feeling fab, full of energy, did 5km on the bike tonight then was doing step aerobics and hula hooping on the Wii Fit, then went out for a walk, great fun.

My hubbie doesn't know how I can drink it he says it tastes bitter to him :confused:

I developed a taste for sparkling water on lighter life, it does kind of fast salty but it's still lush, might have to bring some into work. How's everyone doing today? I am going strong, this is starting to feel normal now. I am worries about the weekend because I have my grandma 80th birthday meal out. I don't want to ear but also don't want family to know about the diet. Any ideas? I thought about just ordering the fish and sticking to green beg kind of like an 810 day, then get straight back onto sole source?

If you have to eat, stick to white protein and green veg or salad, keep an eye on portion size and don't be afraid to leave some ;) I ate for 5 days whilst at Eurodisney and managed to sts using the above :D

morning girls ,

expo, how right were u ! well last night i was in bed 10pm that was a turnout for the books u were right im not gunna be a night owl on sole source but i tell u what i enjoyed my 1st decent nights sleep in a year !!!!

im drinking icelands flavoured water i like the still sparkling tastes very strange to me!!

Jo your not allowed flavoured sparkling water on SS it can be full of sugar :eek: just plain sparkling water is allowed

yep i think ive learned that the hard way about 2 cups later oopspss well u live and learn x

ahh poop how dissapointing ..........im sure it wont make much difference thou ill pee it out soon and its not like i cheated with food

Hiya ladies, not around for long tonight as I have got my book group tonight (I haven't finished the book....oops) hope you are all having good days. I've stuck to plan, nearly completed my first week now.

Speak soon

Well done Gracey:)

Ah JoJo what are you like with the flavoured water, wish i could drink that.

What do you think would happen if i didn't have all 3 of my packs? Totally struggling to have the 3rd one, god I have no hunger at all. Not a bad complaint to have though.

Not been up to much today, bit of shopping and visited by my friend who is doing LL and has lost 2 stone.:)

Thats motivating isn't it Louii? Can you tell a big difference on her?

You must have all 3 packs! When I did LL, I didn't eat the packs and I ended up feeling really ill, fuzzy head and ultimately I quite after caving in and eating food.

Have you tried microwaving a sweet powder pack (like chocolate mint)? I made a little 'muffin' and had it with a cup of coffee, it's a good way to get a pack down quickly and is a nice change to be munching something.

I can really see the weight loss on her, but she was saying most others havent noticed, she is really tall so carries the weight well iykwim.

I just cant believe how not hungry I am, i am amazed by it to be honest.

Not tried the muffin thing yet, have got the mix a mousse stuff so had an "angel delight" yesterday which was quite nice.

When is your first weekly weigh in Gracey, have you weighed yourself already?

I have had my WI and have lost 8lbs :eek: which is 5.48% :eek::eek::eek:

Hello all:wave_cry:. Sorry I've been a useless lump the last few weeks:break_diet:.

I had a re-start on Monday, I will stick to it, I will lose 2 more stone before my holiday (7 weeks to go!).

I'm sure you've replaced me by now but wanted to let you all know that I hadn't quite fallen off the earth!

So sorry you've been having a hard time Lucy :wave_cry: we have replaced you because we hadn't heard from you for ages, hope everything goes well with the restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back