***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, just made a muffin with my chocolate shake sachet, I am in heaven! :party0049:

Hi Lucy! And good luck with the restart, looks like you still have a really good weightloss from your ticker, something to build on!

Exp - 8lbs is FANTASTIC!!! Well done you :)

And my first weigh in is Friday - I have nearly done a week now though and I have to confess I have been weighing myself daily and am down 9lbs so far. It feels great! My clothes feel bigger already.

The lack of hunger is amazing isn't it? I can get through a full day at work without eating, unheard of, but I do feel better after a shake when I get in.

Just got an email from my CDC after placing my order - £98 for two weeks. Ouch.

It seems like a lot but I must have been spending way more on food over two weeks here and there - my weekly shop, food I bought but didn't eat before it went off, takeaways, chocolate, biscuits that i ate one of then thought better of and threw in the bin, only to buy another pack two days later!

£98 how did it cost as much as that, I am between £38 and £42 a week.

exp, fantastic first week weigh in, go girl!

Hiya all

sorry havent been arround i have been having my haor cut today!! i now have a lilly allen cut....!

havent had chance to read thru the thread as yet but will catch soon xx

roll on day 3 x

Re the packs well I asked my CDC to add some (ahem) fibre89 and a few extra packs in case I don't like them all.

Jo - I have the same haircut! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a fringe!

Exp - have you managed to stick to it for all that time? Can you pass on any words of wisdom?

I have had 5 days off whilst on holiday where I ate normally but stuck mainly to protein and veg with a bit of carbs just to make it balanced, during the rest of the time I have remained pretty much on plan, don't forget I am SS+ so have 4 packs a day and can swap out a pack for a 'white & green' meal if I wish which I do a couple of times a week normally I originally went SS+ because I can't drink black tea or coffee so wanted the milk allowance but I don't drink much tea or coffee anymore most of the time I drink water :eek:

Exp, even better, Fantastic weight loss for 13 weeks in:)

I asked my CDC to email me the photo she took of me on my first visit today and my didn't I get a shock when I opened the email :eek:

Do you need to have a certain amount of posts on here before you can have an Avatar pic? Also how do you get your stats etc under it?

Stats you go into User CP (first item on blue banner) and fill in your details, avatar I'm not sure but some things you need to have 50 post or more

Cheers, have sorted the stats, cant get avatar though.

Will have to keep posting crap so and get my post count up, lol

Louii have just noticed from your stats your start weight was 219 and you said it was 222 just checking for this weeks results :)

Lena what was your weight pre WI this week please? :D

hiya exp
i onl lost 0.5lbs! so maybe thats just classed as STS?

morning all hope ur all well xxx

Exp,whoops, my start weight is 5stone9 so whatever that is in pounds? Maths is not my strongest subject.
My weigh in day is sunday.

Hows everyone this morning?

219 Louii ;)

Lena its still a loss and still adds to the team percentage :)

Fab day here so just heading out with my DS on his go-kart:)

Going to the Links Market tonight, its the longest street fair in europe, comes to the town near me once a year.

Next year I can go and not worry about getting on things in case i wont fit in the seat or harness.:)

I was worried about fitting in the rides in Eurodisney but I am pleased to report I was fine on all of them :D

I have done my motherly duty and taken my youngest son to gymnastics and sat and played my DS for an hour while he behaved perfectly for them!, what an exciting life I lead :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back