***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louii you need 50 posts before you can have an avatar so get posting!

Hope you are all OK tonight, I am kind of bored, interesting not to have food to turn to when boredom sets in, I am thinking of just going to bed.

Isn't it amazing how boredom leads to snacking :eek:

I had seen the book group, but not the dating section

Have you had your WI Gracey?

i cant wait for my wi i had my sneaky weigh 6lbs down allready x

Well done Jo :happy096:

I think I might go to bed I'm not in a very happy place tonight :(

Ah, just noticed your 10lb loss on your stats ;)

I'm sure I will be fine it just hurts a bit to find someone you thought was a friend really was just taking the piss :sigh:

oh hun im sorry to hear that.. ((hugs)

cant wait for my officail wi on monday

Can't talk about it on here, like an idiot I gave her a link to the blog I started on here and she joined so she could leave comments, when I disabled my blog as I never updated it she started coming to the team thread to see how I was doing so she can come read whatever I put here :sigh:

how stalkerish

night night team

Isn't it just! :eek:

Night Jo

Good morning, hope all are well, hope you are feeling better this morning exp.

Boredom would definately cause a lot of my snacking, interesting to see how often i am still looking in kitchen for goodies.

Day 12 for me today and flying it, have resisited weighing myself this week and trying to wait till Sunday:)

Morning ladies :)

Morning, how you doing?

So so thankyou Louii, still really annoyed, I hate being lied to especially as it was now so obviously a barefaced lie :(

Diet wise I've just had my first porridge of the day :D

Morning ladies! I had my weigh in and I lost 11lbs in total first week. Louii wish I could manage to not weigh daily, will try that week 3 I think but this week I want to monitor the effect of the meal on Sunday x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back