***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow well done Gracey :happy096:

11lbs WOOOOOweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how fab hun well done ..

I am sorry im not here for you all atm ...its half term so i cant really sit down read the post and reply to everyone im just quickly scanning and off!! so sorry .....i will defo be here for u more next week xx

Hey no worries Jo! Just had a bit of a wobble, thinking of eating, worse than ever but then got home, diacossed it with my partner, who after his initial sceptisism is very supportive, so pleased about that, anyway had a porridge and it was lush!!!! I only have two left for two weeks though so might have to swap some packs yay!

I got 14 porridge this week I quite often have 2 a day :eek:

Morning Ladies :)

morning

i love apple and cin porridge omg its lush
i have one everyevening fill me right up xx

Just had an apple and cinamon porridge now, its just like oatso simple isn't it? I went to get 10 packs from my councillor to get me through the next fortight. Yummy.

How we all doing today? I had a wobble last night but am back to sole source today and feeling great.

I bumped into a woman I used to go to WW with a few years ago in Tesco's this afternoon, I see her every few months in there and she has just said 'your looking fab' and oooo how much weight have you lost?' she is the first person to have said such :D

Awww that's good it means a lot for someone else to notice, if she has noticed you can bet other people have too, she probably feels comprtable commenting because you went to ww together.

I am at my parent tonight an so far have managed to turn down their copious offers of food without arousing suspicion! My dad bought a jar of marmite especiially me bless him, will have to find an excuse. I am back in ketosis after last nights wobble so really pleased about that x

There aren't many people I know that I don't see often, but thats because I don't know that many people :rolleyes:

I have been well naughty we have been out for the evening to Pizza Express and the cinema, I had one of the new lighter pizzas with the middle cut out and salad in it :eek: so that will be me out of ketosis :eek: but a good time was had by all so I'm not gonna beat myself up about it :p

dont worry exp! you have done so well - just get back on the horse :p
im finding this diet soo hard! we ve been enjoyin the warm weather which means picnics!
ive been taking my salads but not the easiest thing to take and have to admit ive nibbled a few sandwiches last few days! ( only nibbles tho):mad:

hey all !!

hows it going this is my 1st week without a sunday roast !!! how strange !!! ahhh well heres to being slim!!

well done girls !!

jo x

I'm not worried, its the first evening out we've had in months :eek:

Sorry you're finding it so hard at the moment Lena

Edited to add-

I have posted our results in the thread, only one missing is Yummy Mummy and as she hasn't posted in here for about a week I figure shes not going to submit one!

4 Results
Team - 2.71%
Biggest Loser Gracey @ 4.47%
Well done to Gracey

Last edited:
well donr gracey !!......i have my weigh in tommorow !! its a big one coz i had a sneaky weigh !! heeheh will reveal all 2 moro night!

wayheyyyyyyy thats just fab!!!! let go for it 2 weeks in a row as i have my weigh in tomorrow and i think its a big one!!

:talk017::happy096: Well done girls way to go!!!!! :happy096::talk017:

Hi Everyone!

Well done on your losses.. Thats excellent, and GO TEAM for winning!

Sorry havent posted much.. Been such a nightmare, havent even started yet!! Sooo annoyed! Have had flu all week and have really bad back ache from previous pregnancy condition so am on such strong pain killers!! Which I can take with CD but moving next week so havent had a chance to think about dieting at all AAAHHHH!!

Guna start after the move which will soon come around!

You're all doing really well girls xxx

Wow just logged on? We won??! And I am the biggest loser?! Mad!! Sounds like you have a good loss coming up too Jo.

Gals, just a quick pit stop, just got back from a long drive home from my parents. Managed to get through the very food based weekend with just having a piece of fish and some green beans so really pleased.

Hope you all have a good start to the week. I will be back tomorrow night xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back