***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the first day back at school and my youngest has developed chicken pox! :sigh: I have my WI soon

I have been for my WI and have lost 2lbs :) given that its only been 5 days since my last WI and I went out on Sat evening I'm impressed ;)

well done on your loss mine is tonight at 7pm so look forward to posting my loss

Weigh in yesterday and have lost 5lbs:):):)

Well done Louii :happy096:

i have lost 10 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & 10 inches off my body xxx

Well done Jo! :happy096:

Morning Ladies, hope everyone is having a good day :)

aww its like being on holiday in my back garden !

It's sooo uplifting having the sunny weather isn't it? I am going running shortly, I say running I will be running one minute walking the next. I'm training for race for life in June. So much easier to get out there when it is nice and sunny xx

Another day trapped in the house here with Mr Spotty :sigh:

Evening ladies, congrats to all on the weight loss, aren't we doing well.

Was an odd day here, sunny then pouring rain the next.

I have got Mr Exp to dig the bouncy castle out of the garage so if the weather is nice again tomorrow I can put that out in the garden for him to play on, he's so fed up bless him and in pain with it, he has them in his mouth and on the insides of his eye lids :eek:

Morning ladies,
oh exp all my love to your boy xx
the reason i havnt posted for a few days is because ive been too ashamed!:eek: remember i spoke about the easter hols when i nibbled a bit etc?
well i went for my weigh in on mon and ive gained a pound!:cry::cry: i feel so deflated about it - it feels like a pound closer to what i used to be and i NEVER want the scales to go up again!:copon:
im sticking to my ss+ this week and hoping i'll get back on track!
glad the rest of the team are doing so well xxx:D
:wave_cry:

Oh no Lena :cry:you'll have a better week this week :)

The sun is shining, its a glorious day and Tom is still spotty :rolleyes:

Oh no! But never mind Lena, it's only 1lb and at least it has strengthed your resolve. Go for it this week!

I know what you mean, every pound I lose I feel like I am moving further and further away from the fat girl and closer to the me I want to be. When I am struggling and thinking of food I just think of stepping on the scales and seeing the next pound down and it keeps me on track. I have my official weigh in on Friday.

Big hug to your little boy exp, poor poor thing it sounds awful.

I am going to the cinema shortly - to see I Love You Man. Anyone seen it?

xxx

Morning Ladies :)

Today I may venture out with Mr Spotty to run a few errands :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back