***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning....

i feel so happy right now i love the place im in atm .....im 100% and going to stay 100% to the end...i really hope that the weight will go by xmas id lovee to be thin!

Afternoon ladies.
Anyone use the toning tables, I have heard they are great for people losing a lot of weight. My mum wants to pay for a few sessions a week for me as she is so proud of me doing this diet. :)

Looking on track to make it my first stone off when i get weighed on Sunday.

I am feeling great at the minute, fab to be so in control over losing weight, I am on such a buzz with it.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

I escaped the house for a while today woohoo :D

Glad your feeling so positive Jo, never tried a toning table Louii so not sure but I'm seeing a friend in a bit who's mum used to own a salon and I'm sure they had them so will ask ;)

Hope everyone has had a great day and has a great evening to go with it :D

Hiya everyone

Louii, I used toning tables years ago, and I found them to be quite good, I could feel the stretches in my muscles the next day. Obviously theres no aerobic benefit from using them but I definately felt more toned and it worked my muscles.

Agghh, been out with friends tonight for dinner, was planning on just having water, they dont know about CD, but when it came down to it I ordered chicken. Ate just some breast meat and two pieces of cucumber, a bit or lettuce and mayo. Just checked the carbs now and I think I will be OK for ketosis. Am worried about my weigh in tomorrow though :-/

Hope you are all having good days. Exp did you take your boy out?

Well done Gracey, 2lb off is still a great loss :happy096:

Lena hun where are you, you haven't been posting and I'm worrying!

Well done Gracey, 2lbs is Fab, whats that 13lbs in 2 weeks, nearly a stone off already!
Good going.

God I am having a hard day today, Have my period and I am so hungry, first time I have been actually hungry since i started, aaaaahhhhh

Louii I asked my friends Mum about toning tables and apparently they are really good :D

Had a bit of a strange day myself, but at least I was out and about and not stuck in the house :)

I've just posted our results for this week,

Team Result - 1.97%

Biggest Loser Jo - 3.73%

Well done Jo :happy096:

oohh fabby xxx well done team .xxx

hiya ladies
im still here exp! just busy with uni work - well done gracey! i only lost 0.5 lb in my 2nd week so i know how u feel you may get a whoosie next week xxx
ive been doing alot better this week just sticking to my shakes and low carb salads - im hoping for a decent result on sundays weigh in :p:p

Thanks Lena that really helps, I hope next week will be a good loss. What are you doing at uni?

I'm going to a barbecue tonight then to a friends leaving meal tonight :-/ not going to eat at the barbecue and planning a salad at the meal, we are going to jamies Italian - has anyone been to one? They are opening up all over the place now

Hope you all have a good day x x

Afternoon ladies :)

Glad your ok Lena and that your having a better week, hope you get a good result on Sunday ;)

Enjoy the evening out Gracey, stick to the salad and protein and ask for the dressing on the side and you'll be fine ;)

I have spent the morning going through my wardrobe :eek: I can now get into clothes I've kept from before I had Tom :eek: and the dress I wore for my brothers wedding :eek: I know these are size 20 clothes so its no real achievement but its a shock to me, I look in the mirror and don't see any significant difference :eek:

Anyway enough about me, hope everyone has a lovely day :)

Edited to add - I've uploaded pics to my profile!

Last edited:
Hiya!! You're all doing really well.. Over the flu bug now.. Horrible!! Moving on Thursday so will be starting the Monday after that!! Cant wait to get started!! Just thought I'd keep an update!! Well Done Girls!! xx

MOrning ladies
weigh in in a couple of hours! fingers crossed :ashamed0005:
how we all doing today?

:bliss:well i lost 4lb! im now at my lowest weight for 8 years!

Well done Lena :happy096:

Lena that is fantastic!!! Well done!!! Just been trying to add up your weightlosses, 33lbs in total?

Exp - just looked at your photos. You have really changed! You seem to be getting trendier in each photo too! You shouldn't dismiss getting into size 20 clothes either. It's an important stage for you and thats what matters, my personal goal, first one anyway is to fit into some size 18 combats that I have so I totally understand how good you must be feeling.

I have just been reading Mikes motivational website:
Mike Scott's No Willpower Required Newsletter

Have you read it?

Its really helped me to shift my mindset and I am feeling really positive.

Doesn't Jo have her weigh in today? Jo let us know how you get on.

I had chicken caesar last night when I went out to dinner, and didn't let it escalate to a full on night off, I also got through the barbecue on sparkling mineral water so I am feeling good and strong today. Just 6 days to go until I see my CDC so I really want to do SS the whole way and have a good result on the scales.

Sorry for long post!

XXXXX

Mike Scott is my CDC's step son, I have just signed up to his news letter, haven't had a chance to go back and read the old ones on the website yet though

I spose the getting trendier is down to trendy clothes only being available in smaller sizes lol :eek:

Jo's WI in tomorrow I think same as mine

Glad you coped well last night Gracey, it really helps to know that your in control of the food and not the other way round doesn't it :)

thanks ladies! im 15.5 lb now :eek: and wearing clothes size 16 ! loving it :):)
exp - how do i view your photos? xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back