***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thankyou: Maybe one day soon I'll notice the difference :eek:

Back from my WI, another 2lb gone :) (seems to be my magic number!)

Weigh in yesterday and thats another 4lbs off so that makes 15lbs in total, first stone gone! YIPEEEEEE
Just a quick post, will try and get back later and catch up on everyone.

Love Lou

my weigh in

3lbs off 13lbs in total

jo xx

Well done on all the losses we are all doing fantastic!

I went to get gym gear for going to the toning tables and am in size 18 in primark stuff which i always found so small in comparison to DP's or Evans etc so delighted with that, also delighted with the fact that trackie bottoms were only 3 quid, at last I can shop in a cheap shop, Hurrray!

Now if only my boobs would shrink some more so I dont have to spent £30 on a bra!:):)

Miserable day here, hasnt stopped raining but I am full of the joys so dont care:)

Louii I'll do you a swap I wish mine would stop shrinking!, haven't lost anything in the cup thankfully but I've lost 4" round my back and I'm running out of bras at a vast rate :eek: if fact clothes as a whole are vanishing rapidly I have loads of stuff bagged up to go and a fair bit left to shrink into but currently I'm on "wash and wear" and "want a belt with that" :eek:

Well done ladies on the WI's fab results :D

Well done all three of you for your losses! Is that 9lbs between you? Great, lets keep it up we are on a roll (or losing a few rolls hey?)

Its great to get back into normal shop sized clothes isn't it. I went to fatface on Sunday (the only shop open in our town) and fitted into all the size 18 shorts. I always thought their sizes were generous but its great to move away from size 20.

What are we all doing tonight? I have my uncles accounts to do :-/ could do with the money though so musn't grumble

xxxx

i chill in the nights as im a single mummy of 4(p/t hubby dont ask!!) my evenings are full of chillaxing!!!!!!

ohh yes i have a strict bedtime in my home 7pm tv for 30 mins then off turned off but they are all usually asleep by 7.30pm very rare they are awake after tv switch off i think tonight they had matilda on i love that film !! lol

I have been out to see a friend for the evening, her hubby is working away so an evening of girly chat :)

You missed Lena's on Sunday 13lbs between us so far this week :D

morning ladies
its my b day today! im off to thorpe park with some friends - just hopeit doesnt rain tooo much!
feel more confident getting on rides now im a size 16!
well done with the fab weight loses ladies xxxx

:birthday: Ooooo Happy Birthday Hun :553::birthday:

And have a fab day out regardless of the weather :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday, have a good day.

Was quite sunny this morning so did a heap of washing, about to rain now so will have to take it all bloody in again, AAAHHHHH.

It is so so hard Gracey but will be worth it in the end.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back