***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be strong Gracey and think of the slim you at the other end of your journey ;)

Morning Ladies, hope everyone has a fab day! :)

thanks ladies
im now 29 :eek:
i pretty much stuck to my low carb salads - allowed myself a slice of bday cake!:sigh: lets hope it wont do too much damage
xxx
am i the only one doing ss+?

I do SS+ Lena, and 29 is nothing I'm 37 this year :eek:;)

Morning girls, made ice lollies with my chocolate tetra pack, get four from one pack, they are gorgeous, had one for my breakfast, YUM

Hope all are doing well today.

I have had a lovely day, this morning I had a facial, manicure and haircut :eek:

oohhh ice lollies thats a thought for the summer

Afternoon Ladies, hope everyone has had a good day :)

Evening ladies, OMG I am addicted to ice lollies, I have decided to have one for breakfast, soup for lunch, soup or shake for dinner then a lollie then half a bar for supper.

Splits it up a bit and feels like I am eating more during the day.

Have my weigh in tomorrow instead of Sunday as CDC going on hols for 2 weeks, not thinking I will have lost much as previous weeks I lose hardly anything beginning of week but all comes of fri/sat so we shall see.

It is most certainly coming of in inches as my boobs are not filling my bras at all, lol only recently spent a fortune on all new ones as well, oh well.

Hope all are well and doing fab!

Evening just! I have been out all day, had my youngest back to the paed this morning and we finally have a result! :D

Afternoon Ladies, seems to have gone quiet in here again, hope everyone is ok :)

hiya

im still here! had a few wobbles but not too bad! feelng confident in the sun now and looking forward to summer! if i can get into 14's that would be a massve goal for me!

Hiya everyone! SOrry I havent been around lately, staying at my sisters and have limited access to internet. I had my weigh in on Friday and lost 3 - I did have a 'wobble' mid week but am back on track now so fingers crossed for a good week this week, so far so good.

Hope you are all OK - whats going on with your youngest Exp?

Only 6lbs until the 14s Lena by my reckoning is that right??

I will be back home tomorrow so should be around more xxxxx

Glad your ok Gracey, my youngest was diagnosed Autistic Spectrum last year but he also has quite servere ADHD which they refused to believe kept telling us it was the ASD :rolleyes: we saw a new Paed in Jan who has done the relevent checks for ADHD (connors forms, school behavioural report etc) and Friday was when we went back to see her to find out the results, strangely after telling them a year ago our son has ADHD we have now been told our son has ADHD!!! She is keeping the ASD diagnosis for now as its very all encompassing and it is felt that he probably has mild asbergers syndrome but they will not be able to diagnose this definatively til he is older probably 8 to 10yrs we go back to see her again in Sept when she is looking to start him on medication as his quality of education is suffering, he's currently too young as he is 5 and they have to be 6 which he'll be in Aug :)

Results have been posted for this week, hope everyone is having a good day ;)

Hi girls, I work all weekend so not been on-line since Thursday, hope all are well.

Good that you have a diagnosis at last for your DS Exp, hopefully now there will be better support etc.

I got weighed on Friday this week which is 2 days early for me as my CDC is away for 2 weeks.

So I only lost 2lbs, but weighed myself today, usual weigh in day and i make it 3, so thats what I will count this week.:)

Doing extra shifts at work this week so working Tue/Wed, grrrrrrr, short staffed so what can you do. I usually just work, fri, sat and sun so will be a shock for me, lol

Talk soon
Lou

Hiya
exp im studying to be a pead as ive always found their work facinating, i hope things work out now you have a correct diagnosis - good luck with that xx
ive jst come back from my weigh in and lost 2lbs this week so im now 15,3 lbs:rolleyes:
oooh i can almost smell the 14's :character00115:

Well done on your losses ladies :happy096:

I have just been naughty :eek: we have my father in law down so have just been out for dinner :eek: I was good so lets hope not too much damage has been done (or that any damage is gone by WI on Tues ;)):eek:

Good luck on becoming a Paed Lena, I know how sad it sounds but Friday was a real result as far as we are concerned because now the correct support can be put in place and we might start getting somewhere ;)

Are you a Doctor Lena?

no louii lol!
i wish ... im studying childrens nursing degree at the mo then hopefully go on to study to become a childrens doctor or healh visitor - depending on how this degree goes! x

Oh so a paediatric nurse not a paediatrician, lol. What year are you? I thought you had to do General nursing first then do a post grad, pretty sure thats the case up here anyway.

You can probably guess my job from my avater, lol.

What does everyone else do? Just realised I know pretty much bugger all about the team:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back