***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Jo and good luck continuing with your journey :wave_cry:

Lena I'm not sure what to say its hard to see you struggle but you can always give me a shout if you need support hun as can the rest of the team :)

I am going to advertise 2 spaces as Yummy Mummy hasn't been around for over 2wks and we can't keep the space open for her forever

Hey girls, sorry you are leaving us Jo, heres to your continuing weight loss.:)

I have been to the toning tables twice now and am really enjoying them. Also had a go on the Vibra plate/power plate today at the salon, wowee its great, so going to do that twice a week as well, really good to improve celluite and firm up etc.

At least it was only a lb Lena, onwards and downwards.

It does get a bit boring, but will be worth it in the end, I make ice lollies and muffins which keep me going:D

They have a power plate at the gym, I've only been on it once, I thought my teeth were going to fall out :eek: never tried a toning table and I don't know anywhere round here that has them or I'd be tempted to go try them out :eek:

hi i would like to join your team, so far i have lost 20 lbs on ss, have had a blip last week but am now back 100% and would love to be in a team for added support x

hi i would like to join your team x

Hello Slimmeplease and welcome to the team :) tell us a bit about yourself :D

im paula, i am 30 and work as a postwoman, i have a 15 month old daughter millie, my partner is dylan and we have a 2 year old blue staffie called butch. i have always struggled with my weight but chose cd because i really want to get it off fast and the maintenance plans are excellent. hi everyone x

Am I able to join too please?

Hello Ruth and welcome to the team, tell us a bit about yourself :)

I'm Nicola the team captain, I'm 36 and live in Bedfordshire I have 2 sons aged 17 & 5 years we have far far too many animals to list my hubby (Howard) calls our house a zoological society :eek: I've been doing CD since the beginning of January and so far have lost 62lbs but still have a long way to go, not even halfway yet :eek:

hi can i join the team its my 1st day am getting weighed in early on mondayx

Hi, I'm Ruth, I'm 29 and I'm from Coventry. I have a husband (Paul) and 2 cats who are my babies (George and Nero). I did CD last year for 6 weeks, lost 2 stone but then had a back injury, which put me so far off plan, but I'm back and I'm going to stick to it. I'm half way through day 2 and I'm in the pink! I need to lose 52lbs until i can start fertility treatment, which I'm hoping to start in August/September.

My first weigh in is on tuesday and I can't wait!

Thanks all, I hope to be a good addition to the team!

Welcome new team members.:D

I'm louise, from fife in Scotland, think I am the only Scottish lassie on the team:D
I am 30, have a wee boy Odhrán who is 4 and my partner is Pierce.
I am a nurse but only work at weekends so a SAHM the rest of the time, yay!
This is my first ever diet, was around 10 stone before falling pregnant, but due to health issues in pregnancy i put on a horrific 7 stone. Time to get rid!
Hope to lose around 5 stone.

Look forward to chatting to you all soon.

Louii, I'm also a nurse, I work in a busy A&E department, which I love (most of the time!)

Thats a coincidence Ruth, I am dual trained in Psych and Learning Disability, although have mostly worked in care of the elderly and currently working in complex care.

hi louii im the same i was 12 stone and a size 12 then got pregnant and had pre eclampsia, millie was born at 27 weeks weighing 1 pound 10 ounces and i was then nearly 18 stone. have been trying to get it off since ww, slim world, rosemary etc. cd is by far the best!!! x

Morning Team :) I am now very wet having got drenched on the school run :(

Hope everyone has a good day :D

Morning all! Day 3 today! I'm such a slave to the scales, I look every morning and every night (its amazing the weight you lose over night, lol!) I'm loving what the scales told me this morning!

Hope everyone else is ok?

hi louii im the same i was 12 stone and a size 12 then got pregnant and had pre eclampsia, millie was born at 27 weeks weighing 1 pound 10 ounces and i was then nearly 18 stone. have been trying to get it off since ww, slim world, rosemary etc. cd is by far the best!!! x

I had PET as well, along with dislocating knees (don't ask, lol).

They let me go to 36 weeks and i was so big and swollen i could barely walk, could not bend my limbs and had to get my partner to dress me etc.

Certainly put me off having any more children only just starting to consider it now, want the weight off first though.

Hope all are well today, miserable day windy and raining.

I am working at 3 and for the rest of the weekend so probably won't be on again till Monday.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

i only work mon tue wed and am so glad im off today this weather is terrible, we are having a day in not going out in that, the dog wont even go out for a wee i had to push him out n shut the door. im doing really well this week right back into it! hope everyone is ok xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back