***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope noone minds but i pinched your warrior princess thing off your signature, i love it, if its not ok let me know x

Of course its ok to use the banner Paula :D

I have been tallying accounts all afternoon for a friend, when I close my eyes all I can see is balance sheets :eek:

On the upside I've been to the doctors this evening to have my BP checked and Dr was well impressed haven't seen him since he signed the CD forms back in January :D

thats great i have heard that atkins type diets have a good effect on blood pressure too! x

thats great i have heard that atkins type diets have a good effect on blood pressure too! x

He was well impressed with the weight loss ;), my BP has been normal for months he just wants to keep monitoring it for a while longer along with my liver function and U's & E's before they alter the meds again, because the next alteration should be me coming off them :D

ooh you will prob be off them soon then hun, thats just another plus of weight loss isnt it? i just had a mocha i made a black coffee and chucked in a choc tetra yummy felt like i was cheating it was so good! x

Thats good news exp107, hope you manage to get off them! I'm at work all this weekend, working from 0800 to 2130 today and tomorrow, so you won't hear much from me.... I'm looking forward to my weigh in on tuesday evening though!

Gracey have you got any WI results for me?

I reckon I'll be on them for a while yet, at least another 3mths that's when I go see him again :)

What day do you WI Paula? I also need both of your current weights too :)

i weigh in on tuesday, my weight is now 194 lbs/13 stone 9 x

Weigh in tuesday evening, weight at start was 355lbs :sign0007:

Thats another 4lbs off for me, delighted as just hadn't felt that I had lost anything this week.
Must be the toning tables and the power plate helping.

Everyone doing good i hope, miserable weather here, was nice at the weekend of course when i was working.

Well done louii, thats a fab loss!

Weigh in tuesday evening, weight at start was 355lbs :sign0007:

Ruth is that your current weight?

Well done Louii another fab loss :happy096:

I have my WI at 2pm today, not expecting any loss though, don't know why just don't think I've lost and my own scales aren't encouraging either :eek: :sign0007:

Thats my current weight, yes. Good luck with your weigh in!

oh ruth, we get weighed on the same day thats good!

well done lou!!
well i manaed to loose the pound i gained last week , so 1lb this week - good luck with weigh ins ladies xx

Just checking because your stats under your avatar say 255lbs and your BMI on your ticker says 43.8 and 355lbs would be a BMI of about 60 :confused:

I lost 1lb too this week Lena TOTM :(:rolleyes: but its better than I was expecting! :eek:

i lost 6 pounds this week woohoo!!!xxx

Waaaaahhhh! oops, not 355, I meant 255, sorry!

Anyhoo, I lost 10lbs this week, wahey!

Well done slimmeplease, thats brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back