***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
6lb and 10lb go girls, fantastic results, woohoo!

Fantastic results girls! :happy096:

Good job I checked Ruth :eek:

I'm currently on here via my new mobile :eek:

Hiya everyone! Great to see new team members! Just a quick one this is from my phone to say I am still here! I got back from menorca last night, last weeks loss was 1lb sorry team! Will do better this week catch up properly tonight x x

Hope you had a good time :) when do you next WI Gracey?

1lbs is good whilst on holiday gracey! well done x

Thanks Lena! Friday is my wi exp. Weighed in today another 3lb so double pleased esp as I was on holiday for part of it. It's my 30th birthday today (agghh) having a big party in Sunday so will be off plan a little bit this weekend but back in it Monday. This is from my phone again so sorry it's short x x

Well done Gracey :happy096:

I have posted this weeks team results already as I have family visiting this weekend so cannot be guaranteed getting on to post them :eek:

Team Result - 1.88%

Biggest Loser - RuthG - 3.92% :happy096:

well done ruthg, how is everyone this morning?
xxx

Morning! Well done ruth :)

Feeling great today, the sun's shining and I have my birthday party tomorrow. I'm having my nails done this afternoon and a makeover at MAC this morning. And I am 2lbs down from yesterday. Days don't get much better than that do they?

Hope you are all ting strong. What do you have planned for the bank holiday? X

I have just got back from aqua, nothing much planned for the weekend even though we have family down :EEK: aqua again on monday, then the joy of half term!

Congratulation to Ruth you are this weeks biggest loser in the Team Challenge :clap:

wow - well done ruth xx
hows everone doin? what a lovley day yesterday! x

Welldone Ruth!!!

Go team!

Yesterday was absolutely amazing! It had to be the nicest day of the year and it was my 30th birthday party. The party venue had loads of seats outside and a lawn and the kids loved it, running around until 10pm can't beleive it was so warm.

I went 'off plan' this weekend but didn't go mad and have only gained 1lb which will definately be water weight and hopefully will be off again tomorrow. I find I am so full so easily now after doing Cambridge and sweet food tends to make me feel quite sickly very quickly. I did enjoy having a drink on Saturday night though :)

Will try to post some pics up when they come through.

Hope you are all doing OK?

XX

:553: Happy Birthday Gracey :553:

I have had family down this weekend so have eaten off plan for one meal each day, I have tried to be good though and I'm hoping it won't be too bad at tomorrows WI :sigh: :break_diet:

Only 2lbs off this week, hurt my ankle though so wasnt at toning tables or power plate.

Well done everyone else.

thanks all! I've found it really hard this week, mentally. I've really been craving food, and it's not even bad food, I've been craving healthy food, whats that all about, lol? I have resisted completely though, even though my last 2 shifts at work people have been bringing in really nice food to share, it's been so hard to resist, but I did.

My unofficial weigh in (as CDC away this week, so done on my scales) is 4.5lbs. To be honest I'm a bit disappointed with it, I did expect more, but a loss is still a loss, and it's taken me to 1stone and half a pound lost in 2 weeks, which isn't that bad is it!

Louii well done on your loss, especially with your injury.

Gracey a 1lb gain is amazing.

Exp life happens, and you can't always hold life back because you're on a diet. Get back on plan when they've gone and you'll be fine!

Well I STS :eek:;) which is better than I was expecting :)

i gained 3 pounds(hanging my head in shame) had a blip at the weekend but am 100% again now, not getting weighed for 2 weeks now though 9th june. gonna really knuckle down til then, weather is crap again boo xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back