***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear Paula :eek:

dont worry paula- we all have blips! ;)
i STS this week - we had a bbq on sunday and i did eat :copon:- no carbs tho!
its difficult feels like i have reached a plateau already - well im gonna try hard for next weigh in!

im going to try hard for next weigh in too good luck xx

What a lovely day! been to a local open farm this afternoon with a friend and the kids, it was so hot I felt like I was cooking :eek:

Not been about much the last few days with it being half term, hope everyone is ok and still going strong :D

Hiya everyone.

The weather helps doesn't it to get the motivation back? How nice is the weather today? LOoks set to be a scorcher of a weekend.

I have struggled to get back into it this week, find it much easier to get back into ketosis at the weekends when I can take myself off to bed when I start feeling rough. So am starting again today after picking all week. I need to set myself mini challenges so have set a 3 week target - we are seeing friends of my BF's for the BF's birthday. One particular 'friend' gives the BF some stick about my weight and always makes subtle digs at me so I really want to lose more to prove him wrong and rise above his catty comments. I wouldnt mind but he is at least 15 years older than me and not exactly a looker himself! Anyway rambling now but that is motivating me right now...

I am ashamed to say I gained 1lb this week. Sorry team!

Hope you are all doing well anyway and here's to a really good SS weekend?

XXXXX

Aw Gracey that sounds really mean of your BF's friend, doesn't your BF tell him to wind his neck in?

Good luck with the re-start, you can do it!

Slimmeplease, good luck with your restart!

I don't know re the 'friend' I just try to avoid him now...he is quite devious and I never quite know what he is up to.

On a positive, I am in ketosis already, how strange that I know am so glad to have my BF tell me that my breath stinks haha! He knows its a good sign too so is happy to tell me.

X

Today is our wedding anniversary so we've been out for a meal and to the cinema :eek: oh well back to it again tomorrow ;)

No team results to post this week as there is only two results and its a minimum of three :sigh:

% loss for the two is = 1.48%
Biggest loser = Ruth 1.83%

well done again ruth, you are putting the rest of us to shame hun xx

Hope you enjoyed the anniversary meal Exp. I am going to the cinema tonight but just a bottle of water for me! It'll be nice to relax, this weekend I've done a car booty and have been digging the allotment in the blazing heat :-/

Well done Ruth!

I will see if I can get us a good result for next week, 3 days into my restart and I am 6lbs down already! Mad!

X

Hey everyone, another 4lbs off this week for me!:D:D:D
Makes 2 stone 3 lbs in total, YAY.

How good is this weather, pity I have been working all weekend.

Hope all are well.

Exp, my weigh in's are on a Sunday, i posted last week.:)

It was just a bottle of water for me in the cinema too :D but I had just eaten :eek: I did however make sure they were all healthy lighter choices ;)

Louii you and Ruth were the two results, me and Lena STS and Paula and Gracey gained, here's to a better week for us :D

I'm not expecting miracles at WI tomorrow, but at least that's all the 'events' out of the way now til the Aqua summer soiree on the 19th of June :eek:

Had my WI and lost 1.5lbs, CDC has told me to go onto 810 for a while as she thinks it might improve my losses she doesn't think I'm getting enough nutrition given the activity I do and I have a habit of skipping packs and not drinking the milk :eek:

Exp, well done on the loss, thats fab! It may well be worth stepping up to 810 for a while, and seeing how it goes, and then stepping back down again. Once I hit my initial goal i'm going to step up fpr a while, purely because i know that I won't be able to sustain SS long term, so hoping that going up will keep me on the straight and narrow, rather than falling off the track altogether!

I think that's also part of my problem I'm now on week 21

Gosh week 21. I find I can't go more than 2 weeks on SS without eating something...maybe I need to be stronger.

Let us know how it goes Exp

Hi Ruth - just seen your big brother challenge on your sign off - what's that?

XX

Hi ladies
sorry i havnt posted - was really busy during half term!
exp i know what u mean about the weight loss slowdown - mines stopped too :(:(
which im afraid demotivated me and ive been off the diet for a week :sigh:
but now im back:)

Hi all, another 4.5lbs for me this week, so thats 19lbs in 3 weeks!

Gracey, there's a big brother challenge somewhere (about 12 weeks long) I'll try and find it for you.

Thanks Ruth! Your 19lb in 3 weeks is very inspiring! I am trying to have a good old go at it now.

Welcome back Lena, good to hear from you.

Hows everyone else doing?

Has anyone got any particular events in the summer coming up that they are bearing in mind to help motivation?

X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back