***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have done 810 since Monday and when I got on MY scales this morning I was down from 16st 12lbs to 16st 8lbs :eek: Not sure how my scales compare to CDC's and obviously its the numbers on hers that count ;)

Wow exp, thats fab!

Gracey, I have my fertiltiy appointment on 25th August, so thats my motivation, and it's keeping me going so far. I just worry about the losses slowing down.....

Lena, good luck with the restart!

Slimmeplease, hows it going?

Louii, how are you doing?

I don't have any specific goal keeping me motivated :( I'd like to be somewhere near goal for my birthday in Oct, but I'm not holding my breath :rolleyes:

Team results this week are

Team loss - 1.49% only 3 results!!!

Biggest loser - Louii - 2.08% :happy096:

Yay for me, hope everyone is doing ok.

I have to admit I am absolutely bored out my head with the diet now.

Another 3lbs lost this week.:D

i have been terrible, have been doing 810 for a week because i just want to eat, starting ss again tomorrow well done louii xxx

I have been to WI today and have lost 5.8lbs :eek: which means I have now lost exactly 5 stone :eek::eek: another 3lbs and I'm halfway there :eek::eek::eek::D

Wow Exp, thats bloomin brilliant! Well done!

Louii, well done for being the biggest loser last week! And well done on your loss this week!

My weight loss is s-l-o-w this week, I'll be lucky if I get 2lbs off I think..... I've been 100% SS, but a bit forgetful on the water front....

well done exp that brill xx

i have lost 2 pounds, better than nothing am feeling positive for the week ahead x

Well done Paula :happy096:

Well done Slimmeplease!

I lost 3lbs this week, which I'm happy with as I thought it was going to be very slow this week!

Well done Ruth :happy096:

4 results so far this week, are we going to make it a full team of 6 this week? :sign0009:

I am going to have to say goodbye ladies, as i have just found out I am pregnant:)

Good luck on your journey's.

congratulations louii, thats great!! not that your going but that your pregnant!well done ruth xx

Congratulations Louii :553: sorry to see you go as you have been a fab team member :cry:

Wow, congratulations Louii, thats brilliant news!

This weeks results are -

Team Loss - 1.62%

Biggest Loser - Me - 2.43%

I'm going to advertise spaces, Louii obviously and I've had no results from Gracey or Lena for 2 weeks now :(

Well done on being the biggest loser! Thats brilliant!

I think there are a few looking for teams at the moment, so good idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back