***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, ladies

can i join you please ??? :D

Im Becky 27 I have 2 boys (7 and nearly 2)

Im on day 5 of CD and having a early weigh in tomorrow :)

Hope you are all well x
Becky

Hello Becky, I'm Nicola team captain, 36 with 2 boys (17 and 5) I'm just starting week 23 :eek: and have lost 5 stone so far :D

STS this week ladies, disappointing really as I know I had lost 3lb by my own scales up to the weekend, but its totm so I'll be retaining water :sigh:

Hello Becky, I'm Nicola team captain, 36 with 2 boys (17 and 5) I'm just starting week 23 :eek: and have lost 5 stone so far :D

STS this week ladies, disappointing really as I know I had lost 3lb by my own scales up to the weekend, but its totm so I'll be retaining water :sigh:

Wow well done you !!!!!! :wow:

and thankyou when is the official weighin ??

Hi Becky! I'm Ruth, 29, I've been on CD for 5 weeks (tomorrow!) and I've lost 1 stone and 8lbs pending weigh in tomorrow.

Nicola, keep going, you'll have a brilliant loss when TITM has gone!

We each have our own weigh in days with our cdc's and then post in here our losses, I then make note of them as the week progresses and workout the individual and team percentages for the week and post them on a Sunday in this thread and also the weekly challenge thread, all results must be to me no later than 3pm on a Sunday :D

Ruth thats what I'm hoping :D

There are!

Welcome Clare :) tell us a bit about you :D

hi becky im paula ive been doing cd for 10 weeks and have lost 27 pounds xx

hi im sorry everyone but i put a pound on this week, im going to lose next week, im 100% starting now xx

Aw Paula, nevermind! better luck with it next week, you can do it!

I lost 2lbs this week.

Hi clare!

Hi everyone xx

never mind paula keep going 1lbs easy to get off right ;)

anyway just tried my first chocolate bar yummy wow it tastes good :D

my weigh day is thursday

hope everyone is going good xxxx

There are!

Welcome Clare :) tell us a bit about you :D

Hello
Thank you for letting me join your Team 21 - how exciting!
Well I am 38, single (well seperated about to get divorced) 2 kids aged 10 & 12. Work fulltime long hours circa 60hrs a week inc travelling.....

I have battled with my weight since a teenager - everytime i THINK i got it under control I return to 'emotional eating' I lost a lot of weight last year, lost my job had to take one 50 miles away and the vicious circle started AGAIN!

This time, as I fast approach 40, which doesnt bother me age wise I really really believe that I deserve to be slim, perhaps meet someone new and start to go out a bit & learn how to socialize, rather than feeling like I have to hide away at home!

I am determined to get to goal on the most direct route possible, when I make my mind up I tend to be very very single minded & stubborn, which I HOPE on this occasion will be a huge huge BENEFIT!

That's me - in a nutshell xx xx

hi,

i have a dilema my dp wants to go out on friday night with his family i really dont want to go wat do i do ??????????

Sorry I haven't been about, been busy :eek: Bex maybe you could suggest an alternative to going out for a meal, not sure what though! or maybe tell him that you'd rather not given your current diet and that its still very early on and the food would be too much to cope with :flowers:
I am bushed, I spent last night baking til 2am for Picnic in the Park and have been on the stall since 9am :eek: now I just want to sleep :nightf:

hi girls,

im not going to meal and dp understands result !!!

i lost 11lbs :talk017:
im soooo happy with that :D

hows everyone getting on ????

wow bex that's a brilliant result! Well done!!

WOW! well done Bex that's fab! :happy096:

well done bex xx

......wow.... cant believe how well everyone has done! BRAVO!

My WI's not til Mon first thing & I will be sure to post my results! xx xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back