***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone im so chuffed lets hope it keeps coming off !!!!!
hope everyone is well xxxx

Only 2 results this week girls so can't post them in team challenge

Team loss - 2.68%

And a Big well done to bex our biggest loser this week with 4.36%!!

Well done Bex, what a brilliant acheivment!

I've got my WI tomorrow, and I'm quietly excited about it!

I have been and weighed in and astonishingly I have lost 1.5lbs which is the 0.4 I put on last week plus another 1lb gone :eek: Wasn't expecting great things as I had a couple of meals out last week, planned but meals out non the less ;)

Yay! Well done, keep it up!

W1 WI results

Hi Team 21
I came in to post my loss for this week, wk 1 = 8lbs! Yippee
:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:​

Clare, thats fabulous, well done!

Hiya!

A bit about myself? Well, phew, I put on 6 stone in the past four years but I've got two lovely little boys to show for it. I've never been a skinny person but I've let my weight go bezerk! I now work part time and want to be a comfortable weight again.

I started CD SS today. I've had three shakes and about a gallon of water. I don't feel that bad physically, but I'm really fed up! I have my first weigh in on Thursday. Still ... I have made a CHOICE to do this and it will all be better in a couple of days. I'm so inspired by hearing about your losses!

Hi Ladies,
some great loses well done !!

second week and im feeling ok but i dont feel that light feeling you get iykwim maybe i should drink some more water???

anyway hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Hi all, I've got my 6th WI tonight, goodness only knows where the last 6 weeks have gone! Anyway, I think I'm in for a good loss, can't wait to come back and tell you all!

Hi PP, welcome to the team!

Afternoon all :D I have been to aquacise this morning, decided to do 4 sessions this week instead of the normal 3, it might make a difference :D

Hope its a good loss for you this week Ruth, I can't even remember week 6 :eek: or week 16 come to think of it :eek::eek:

Polly I need your start weight and WI day for team challenge :)

i have stayed the same this week, hi pp welcomexx

Hi everyone, I was wondering if i could join your team?
I've been on CD for 1 week - first weigh in tonight!!!! Argh!

K x

Start weight - 187lbs

Last edited:
I lost 9lbs this week!!!

well done ruth, you are doing great x

Polly I need your start weight and WI day for team challenge :)
My start weight is 231llbs and my weigh in day is Thursday - although I've only actually been on CD since Monday.

Thanks everyone for your welcomes! And 9lbs is a brilliant loss, Ruth! I hope I can do as well.

I must admit that I'm finding this really tough going! I just keep telling myself that this is a choice I'm making and I can get through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back