***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry your leaving Paula :wave_cry:

Well done on the 3lb Ruth! :happy096:

I still can't go to aquacise :cry: I have hurt my foot and its still too painful to put weight on it :cry:

Oh no, that must be really frustrating :( Is there anything you can do at home?

Trying to rest my foot at the mo so I can do aquacise on Sat, spoke to the instructor this morning and she has said if I go on Sat try to do what I can suspended to keep the weight off my foot, its my own bloody stupid fault I jumped off the trampette and landed with my foot half on/half off the lounge rug, the edge of the rug and jarred into the middle of my heel probably bruising a tendon :sigh:

Oh no, sounds very painful. Have you had it checked at A&E at all? I'm a nurse in A&E and just because of the way you've injured it I'd be tempted to get it xrayed. Make sure you keep you foot elevated as much as you can, preferably above the level of your heart, take plenty of painkillers, especially the likes of ibuprofen x

I have been taking ibuprofen, its not swollen apart from the water retention! which was there before it happened :rolleyes: haven't been to A&E (have a bit of a Dr/Hospital phobia :eek:) worst of the pain is now in my calf muscle because for the first 48hrs after doing it I could only walk on the ball of my foot which has put strain on the calf :rolleyes: I'll see how it goes today and if its no better tomorrow I'll bite the bullet and drive to A&E :)

Hope it's feeling better soon x

I am pleased to report that today my foot/calf is much improved :D I did as you said Ruth and spent time with it as elevated as I could, and slept with it elevated last night too :D just need a cure for the water retention now ;)

Hope everyone is having a fab day :D

Hi girls,

well i know i havent been here long but im leaving too, today i miscarried didnt know i was preggers but i did check and i it came back positive. explains my moodiness, sickness on the diet but i am giving my self some time off.
hope you are all sucessfull best of luck everyone xxx

becky xxx

Oh no! sorry about the miscarriage and that your leaving :cry:

Oh bex, you poor thing. Take care of yourself xxx

hi can i come back i have got a new part time job, start thursday so back to my counsellor on the 13th or 14th she going to get back to me on that one i know its not yet but wanted to let you know in advance and ask if you still have room for me. sorry about your miscarriage becky xxxx

We haven't filled your space yet Paula, no results to post this week as there was only 2 :cry:

I have lost 4lbs this week :D, hopefully next week I'll break into the 15's :D:D

Hi Girls
Would love to join you if there is staill space?
I have re-started today and have about 2 and half stone to lose again!

Hi Girls,

I'm a re-starter today and would love to take the 2nd place :) Please

Hello girl's and welcome to the team!, I'm Nicola the team captain, I'm 36 from Leighton Buzzard and have been on CD since January and have shrunk by almost 5 and a half stone :D tells us a bit about yourselves :)

im starting back tomorrow weigh in tuesday still, cant wait x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back