***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! what a day 1
stuck to plan, but had toothache every time i had a mouthful of warm drink lol
but didnt expect the raging headache on day 1....... kicked in about 5 ish and just went on and on lol...
seems better this morning though phew!

Aces!

Well, started yesterday (restart) at a the heaviest I've ever been 16 st 1lb :( did my first day 100% no cheating :) I'm so positive about this i cant wait. My weigh in is next Wednesday as i work away in London sometimes.

My stats
Im 29
Married
No kids
Horses
Cats
Vegetarian
5'6
Work in an educational charity
size 20 (i think)

And my big goal is to be happy :)

Ceekay what is your starting weight for team stats and your weigh in day?

Glad you have both managed day one ok :D

So do i just post on here when i have my weigh ins?

You don't just have to post your weight ins, you can post whenever you like, just to say hi, if you feel weak and need support etc :)

So i can post my daily blathering!! cool :) hows everyone else doing then :)

I'm fine, been to aquacise this morning, second session of the week out of four :) now just catching up online while there is peace and quiet as youngest is at school although eldest' girlfriend has just arrived so I'm betting that's the peace and quiet shattered :sigh:

are you on SS? Do you find excersize helps with it?

I'm not on SS never have been, I started on SS+ then went to 810 about a month or so ago. SS+ was just too low in calories as I upped the exercise and I stopped losing, me and CDC think I might of put myself in starvation :eek: given the exercise

eek - think ill stick to ss for now - seems simpler

hi all i have just got in from work, off for my restart 1st weigh in, even though i only had a week off. going at 2 so ill post my weight later xx

hi
my weigh in yesterday was 14st 13lbs
and monday is weigh day
not had signs of headache today, so wondering if i'll get it again on day3/4???
doing ok today, went straight back to my "routine" butterscothc shake for brekkie, bar for lunch and porridge in the evening... i love the lack of thinking i have to do on this diet! lol
x

LOL me too claire, its a no thinking diet that has such firm rules you cant con yourself in to thinking your not cheating :)

i'm sure thats why it works so well for me. didnt think about food once when i was on plan, and as soon as i came off plan, my mind was obsessed with food morning noon and night!
i actually feel really glad to be back on CD!

I do worry about that when i get to goal and start eating again, I tend to loose my mind when i have choices

Thanks for the info Ceekay :D

no probs hun

i am 13'11 at 1st restart weigh in xx

wow
i'd forgotten how nice apple and cinnamon porridge is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back