***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Team - I had a STS week! Bloody fuming about it as been SS+ 100%! Fingers x'd for next week

i had a bad wk 3 last time hun.... think its just our body wondering whats going on and holding on lol
stay positive and it should be a good loss next week...
xx

on day 3 now girls! lol
had a sneaky weigh in this morning and i am unofficially 5lbs down!
hope you are all having a good week.....

i had a bad wk 3 last time hun.... think its just our body wondering whats going on and holding on lol
stay positive and it should be a good loss next week...
xx

Cheers hun - scales starting to move so here's to week 4 and taking the scales DOWN! Good luck with your 1st WI xx xx

Ok Girls,

Had my first WI today....... 11lb

I've had a few STS weeks, I think its just your body taking time to catch up with itself :)

Ok Girls,

Had my first WI today....... 11lb

oooh well done xx

Well done Tif :happy096:

Well done Tif!!!!!
thats brilliant!
x

Hello everyone:wavey:are there any spaces left for a new team member?

Sorry Caramelcherry we are now full :(

no worries. good luck with your weightloss everyone!

hi all...
what kind of week have we all had?
mines been good diet wise, and very busy work wise lol
for those that dont know, i'm a nail and spray tan technician, so now the suns gone back in theres lots of tanning business! lol
diet wise i'm at the end of day 5 and loving being back on cambridge, and cant wait for my first weigh in!

My week has been fairly hectic, trying to get things done before the schools break up for summer :eek: Diet wise its been fairly good, and I've just uploaded a new pic to my album :)

wow hun!
looking good!!!!

I've been 100000000000% on wk 4 so please will them scales to move - I cant deal with the dissapointment of a STS this week (oooh got TOTM Wed - so maybe STS last week for a bloody good reason other than life being so unfair LOL LOL)
Will post results in the morning! xx xx

Clare have you changed your WI day?

Thankyou Ceekay, I've seen a couple of people this week that I've not seen for ages and I got some fairly shocked reactions! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back