***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clare have you changed your WI day?

Thankyou Ceekay, I've seen a couple of people this week that I've not seen for ages and I got some fairly shocked reactions! Lol

My CDC'er changed it from a Mon to a Sun - as I work shifts and its difficult for her to see me on Mondays now xx

Well done hun!!!!
x

Oooo well done you :happy096: I shall put that in for this weeks team challenge if your WI day has changed :D

No results from Ruth this week, are you ok hun??

This weeks results are -

Team Loss - 3.24% (3 results)

Biggest Loser - Tif - 4.88%

A big well done team!!! :D

This weeks results are -

Team Loss - 3.24% (3 results)

Biggest Loser - Tif - 4.88%

A big well done team!!! :D

Yey - well done US! xx xx

Looks like we're in with a chance this week on the team challenge girls, currently top and also have biggest loser :D

Hi girls, what a fab week you've all had! Sorry I've been absent I've been on night shifts and semi on/off plan. I got weighed on thursday and gained 2lbs. I also had my 5 year wedding anniversary on Friday and a wedding reception last night, but I'm back on plan today 100 %.

So long as your ok, was a bit worried having not heard from you for a while :)

WOOOOOHOOOOOO
11lbs lost this week girls!!!!

Woohoo well done Ceekay! :happy096:

3lbs for me this week :D

Well done Ceekay, thats amazing! Well done exp too!

I don't see my CDC now til the 27th :eek:

Until the 27th, how come?

well done ceekay, i get weighed tomorrow x

Until the 27th, how come?
It's our eldest 18th next Monday and we're taking both the boys and the eldest girlfriend to Alton Towers for the day, so I wanted to change my WI day for next week, CDC has her grand kids staying next week so it was difficult so I said fine I'll leave it til the 27th instead :)

Morning ladies! hope you all have a good day and good luck for your WI today Paula :)

I have cancelled aqua this morning :eek: I have a cold and feel poo so figured jumping around in a swimming pool wasn't for the best really :(

my weigh in is now thursday this week, had to reschedule because i have a really bad migraine xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back