***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
i put a pound on, im a lost cause, i keep trying xxx

What plan are you on Paula? if you are struggling to stay 100% on SS maybe you should try a higher plan and see if you fair any better :)

i was thinking that too, until my sister said she wanted to start next week, so we are having a competition we are going to get slim together. xx

Oooh, the competition should definitely help! Good luck!

Morning Ladies, hope everyone is doing well :)

am doing fine this week still.... but am amazingly tired lol

Evening all, its gone quiet in here again :sigh: hope everyone is doing ok :)

c'mon girls!
lets liven this place up!

Hi all, sorry, I've been working the last 2 dyas, so I don't get chance to come on here ( I work 08.00 to 21.30).

I'm struggling this week, infact I've struggled ever since my week off plan. I'll go 2 or 3 days 100% and then I'll pick, usually trying to stick to protein, but not always...... I've been back on SS today, but really finding it hard, especially as I've only got to lose another 9lbs until my immediate goal is met, and I've got another 31 days to do that, so it's not too much to lose, in that time, it's easily doable. I've thought about going up a plan to SS+ or 810, but I find it even harder when I'm allowed food. Argh!

i've been on 810 this week, and according to my sneaky weigh this morning, i've dropped another 4 lb!
am thinking about moving up to 1000 for next week, as i think i need more time on the food plans to learn about portion control lol
i could happily stay on 810 for ever, but eating food again is where i start to fall down, hence the restart!

I do 810, but the last couple of weeks I've been mixing 810 and 1000 as I can't seem to shift the cold I had and still feel fairly pants tbh, weight wise by my scales I have STS but don't WI with CDC til Thurs

Well, ny appointment is 4 weeks tomorrow, and I'd like to lose a stone between now and then, so thst doable! Will be 100% SS from today, had my 'last supper' last night, so feeling like I'm ready to be back on plan!

anither 4lbs off this week girls....

Well Done Ceekay :happy096:

We haven't had any posts from Beach-ball or Tif for over a week :confused:

We've been to Woburn Safari Park today :D I am SO not expecting miracles at Thurs WI!!! :break_diet:

i put 2 pound on, my sister starts cd tomorrow so its game on, xx

Oh dear Paula, lets hope the competition with your sister helps :)

I'm going to advertise space on the team, Tif was on earlier and never even bothered to say Hi on here :eek:

its nasty weather here, i got soaked at work this morning. how is everyone x

Hi KittyKate and welcome to the team :)

We have been to Thorpe Park today, I have WI in the morning :cry: Although I have eaten off plan a fair bit the last couple of weeks I have tried really hard to make good choices so hopefully the damage won't be too severe :( Although we are looking at going to Chessington on Friday :eek: but then Mr Exp goes back to work til the last week of Aug (then we start theme parks round 3 for this year :D) to counteract my naughtiness I have booked into Aquacise for Sat, Mon, Tue, Weds and the following Sat ;)

wish i was going to the theme parks we will have to wait til millie is older, i have completed day 1 of my millionth restart and my competition with my sister, she found day 1 ok xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back