***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very pleased to report that I have STS! :eek:

I was expecting a chewing from my CDC for going off plan and instead I was shocked to get a "well done" for going off plan and maintaining! :D

well done exp, i have been ss+ this week so far and havent cheated once im finding it so much better i have either 4 sachets or 3 and a meal and am having lovely cups of tea, wish id done this weeks ago. i am confident i can manage the weekend now and look forward to a little meal with my partner. weight loss tuesday here i come xxx

i've been doing the 1000 plan this week girls, and have to say i'm loving it!
did put on a couple of lbs due to carbs, but they are nearly gone again now, so would be delighted even if i have a 1lb loss on monday!
still very quiet on here..... how many of us are there now?

i have got through half a weekend 100% only today to go, i am feeling great, i am looking forward to a good loss tuesday xx

spent most of the day at a&e with my son.... he managed to break 2 bones in his hand at work!
so didnt actually get my first bit of food till i had a bar at 5!
its been a looooong day! lol

No results again this week :(

Sorry, I've been having a nightmare of a week, I gained a pound this week......

We have on the team, myself, Ruth, Paula and Ceekay, Beach Ball and Tif haven't been on this thread for over 2wks I did accept another member but she hasn't been back :rolleyes:

I will re-advertise spaces :) I think I am going to go back to SS+ for the next 3wks til Mr Exp is off again then go up again for a week :eek:

i get weighed on tuesday xxxx

lost 4 last monday... did put on thread

lost 4 last monday... did put on thread

I did see it :)

I STS, Paula put on 2lbs and Ruth put on 1lb and we are 2 members down so that made you the only loser :eek:

morning girls...
lost 1lb this week....
which is fine, cos i know i gained 3 lb earlier in the week from going up to 1000 plan and introducing carbs

Really sorry you did accept me but had a nightmare few days, i weighed in last friday and lost 4lbs sorry again and hope i can still be part of the team.

You can Hun!

Well done Ceekay :happy096:

Can I please have everyones results by Saturday this week as I am going to see my Mum on Sunday for her Birthday so will need to post them early :)

Back to aquacise for me this week, two days down and two to go and thankfully Tom is getting on ok in the crèche :D I am also trying to get myself back to SS+ :eek: hopefully I'll see a loss at the next WI which is on Mon :)

Hi, I'm Stella - I understand you have spaces left so thought I'd introduce myself and ask if I can join.

Just finished my first week on CD SS and my weigh in is tonight - wish me luck! I found it really hard the first 4 days getting used to not eating. Can you really not make the shakes up until 15 minutes before you drink them? I am taking a pack to work but its really lumpy without putting it in the blender - how have others coped? I have taken a few ready made ones but there are many more varieties in the powder ones. How is everyone else doing?

hi i have lost 2 pounds, 1st loss in ages, im confident again. stella i have a maximuscle shaker for when im not at home they are from tesco about 4 pounds x

Hi Stella and welcome to the team :D I have a CD shake mixer, bought from my CDC, basically the same as the Maximuscle one, cost about the same too :) can't remember exactly been on the diet so long :eek:

Well done on your loss Paula :happy096:

I have been to see G-Force this afternoon with Tom and sat there with just a bottle of water :innocent0002:

Hi everyone, had my weigh-in and have dropped 10lbs woo hoo!

I'm going to buy a shaker (at the moment I'm taking a tea strainer to work and mushing it through!)

Start of week 2. I spoke to my CDC and have decided to do the SS+ as I have diabetes and find I'm very lightheaded with just the shakes/soups. She said there is not much difference in the weight loss on either plan.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

FAB stella!!!
way to go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back