***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Done Stella :happy096: Can I please have your pre weigh in weight :)

I have done SS+ or 810 throughout ;)

Hiya, my weight before starting the CD was 16.13 - am now 16.3.
Thankyou :D

I took the kids to Whipsnade Zoo this afternoon, it decided to rain while we were there, and it rained and rained and we got drenched :(

we are off to haverigg today to see my aunty, its a really small seaside village the weather is nice so far hope it stays nice for us x

Not got anything planned for today :eek: Good job really because it looks like its gonna pizz it down again today :rolleyes:

Its the weekend and very sunny in London. Had a major blip last night as it was my friend's 40th and had lots of naughty things but did my stick this morning and it says I'm still in ketosis which can't be right! Anyway, back on the SS today and hopefully it won't make too much of an impact on my weigh in on Tuesday.

This weeks results have been posted, I know its early but I'm out all day tomorrow! well done Stella you are our biggest loser this week with 4.21% :happy096: the team loss with 3 results is 2.05% :D

yay!!! I've just finished week one so that's the reason for the big weight loss - doubt it will be the same next week!! Weigh in is Tuesday.

well done stella and everyone keep it up xx

Well done Stella for being the biggest loser in this week team challenge :D

As you can see I'm back from visiting my Mumsy, I think she had a nice birthday and she liked her presents, which is good as she didn't know what she wanted so I had to go with getting her surprise presents :eek:

I have a busy day today, aquacise in 30 mins, then my WI :eek: (I was positively virtuous yesterday and turned down birthday cake for a cambridge bar! :eek:) then I have to take my wee man to occupational therapy

Hope everyone has a good day, I'll be back with WI results later :)

well done, i am not getting weighed until next tuesday x

Well done you! Your weight loss so far is fantastic. I'm getting my weigh in tonight but its TOTM so don't think it will be much :confused:

Thankyou, hope your WI tonight went well Stella!

I have lost 6st in 7mths! Its still hard to take in at times!

6 stone in 7 months, thats amazing! Well done!

I've had mare of a couple of weeks, thinkI gained about 7 or 8 lbs in total (not been officially weighed, CDC is away) Anyway, I've been back on track since Monday, and have so far, in 2 days, lost 5lbs. I'll give you my proper loss tomorrow though.

well done for getting on track ruth x

Morning all, I was at the Doctors yesterday for my blood results, I think his scales might be wrong as they weighed me a stone lighter than mine and my CDC's :eek: so my medical records now have my weight at 94.5kgs ;) he is very impressed with my progress though and wishes all patients had my determination :eek: and he now doesn't want to see me for a year unless I have any problems, hopefully by then I'll be at goal! :)

Hope everyone is having a good week?, haven't been about much I've been busy, yesterday was a mare of a day and I seemed constantly hungry :sigh: and was naughty! but TOTM is just starting and have similar issues every month :(

Good luck with your WI today Ruth :)

Exp, thats brilliant news, well done!

I wi on my own scales this morning and have lost 6.5lbs, in 3 days!!!

No results again this week :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back