***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my week's weigh in today, I lost 9lbs!

well done ruth, im sorry everyone im leaving the team for real this time i have failed to get back on cd so am off over to slimming world going to have to do it slowly, hope you all succeed at cd im sure you will! xxx

Well done Ruth fantastic loss!! I unfortunately gained half a lb this week :-( damn TOTM!

Sorry your leaving Paula, hope you have better luck with whatever weight reduction plan you decide to follow ;-)

Good luck Paula, as long as the result is the same at the end, it doesn't matter what journey you take!

I have decided this week I'm going back onto SS+ and of course I'm not in ketosis! last night I could of chewed my arm off :eek:

Still not in ketosis yet, I have had a raging headache since last night, oddly I never suffered the headache the first time round so I've no idea why its hit this time! :cry:the plus side by my scales I'm down 4lbs since Monday's WI :D

Well done Exp, stick with it! I'm on nights this week, so taking salad with me to work, I can't survive the nights without food, I really can't!

My fertility appointment has been moved to 4th September, so i think I'll be starting my treatement in around 4 or 5 weeks, eeek! Will stay on CD until I get a BFP (big fat postive!) though. As bizzare as it sounds, so long as I keep losing weight I'll be happy not to get pregnant until after christmas.....

What fertility treatment are you looking at? IVF? My pregnancy days are most definitely over! And tbh I'm glad we'd already made that decision years ago because I don't think I could cope with another Tom :eek:

Still no ketosis :sigh: But thankfully the headache has gone :)

Glad to report still no headache and also still not showing as in ketosis on the ketostix :confused: whats the betting that I'm one of those people that never shows on the stix! especially as this is now day 5 of me going back to ss+ :rolleyes:

Hiya!

May I please join your team?
A little bit about me:
I'm 22, a student and I live with my fiancé. I started Cambridge diet on Tuesday after having had enough of my re-increasing waist line. I lost about 4 stone by myself over the space of 4 years, about a stone and a half of that was since February as I've been living abroad as part of my degree and I didn't have enough spare cash to buy treats! Now I'm back home I gained a stone in about 7 weeks (not good!) so I'm hoping CD will help me get to where I was (12st 3) and even lower. I'm doing a combination of SS and SS+ because we're going to New Zealand for christmas (to visit OH's family) and since there will be engagement parties and meals and no big jumpers to hide under :( I want to feel confident in my bikini on the beach! I have about 50lbs to lose so hopefully I can do it!

Charlie xx:D

Hello Charlie and welcome to the team :), I'm Nicola team captain and you also have Ruth, the rest of the team appear to of abandoned ship :eek: I've been doing CD since the beginning of January and have lost 6st so far, but the lowest plan I have been on is SS+ I have spent most of my time on 810/1000 calories, but this week I have gone back to SS+ to kick start phase 2 :eek:

I nly started recently but tonight I had grilled chicken breast, some fine beans and a piece of cheese. I feel bad now for having had the cheese, but worse, I feel like I've opened a flood gate and I want to binge! I'm trying to control myself but It's madness!

oh it got even worse!! I had a choc ice, bread roll, an egg, more cheese, some oreos and some tortillas with pesto on (my favourite snack but gross to most people) I am so ashamed but I got on the scales this morning and I've still lost 3/4 of a lb, today I am back on the SS wagon and hopefully that will negate my poor behaviour. I had a ralisation today that perhaps I wasn't ready for SS before, I kind of rushed into it, but I know that I want to lose weight, and I'd like to lose it quite fast as after trm starts I don't have a definite source of income so I may have to stop, so the more I lose in the early stages the better it will be for me in the long run!

Oh dear Charlie :eek: Maybe food is too much of a temptation for you!

I am pleased to report I have finally made it back into ketosis :D

Hi! Do you still have spaces in your team, I was just looking round and came across a thread that said you have room? Either way, I'm Ruth and I'm on SS and into Day 6 now!

Hello Ruth, yes we do have space :) and welcome to the team :D I think I may of blown my new found ketosis, we've been to Great Yarmouth for the day ooops :eek: oh well tomorrows another day :rolleyes:

Oh good, glad you will have me!!!! :)
As long as you had a good day in Yarmouth, everyday is a new beginning! (just don't have too many new beginnings!!)
I am well and truly in ketosis, my sticks go deep purple the minute they are touched, in fact I HAD to buy a breathe freshener spray today!!!

I lost 2lbs this week, I'm happy with that, as I'd been eating whilst on my nightshifts!

Nightshifts muck your metabolism up anyway, so I reckon 2lbs is good going, every 1lb is one less to go! I always get hungry about 2am, dreading my next lot now!!

First week . . . .

Hi just wondering if i can join this team? I just started today and finding it weird I am determined though to lose 3 stone, so hoping to find support here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back